Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Unn Suplementry Form Is Out. How To Apply For It - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unn Suplementry Form Is Out. How To Apply For It (1193 Views)

Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship / Unical Suplementry Form On Sale / Abia State Univrsity Suplementry List On Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unn Suplementry Form Is Out. How To Apply For It by victichy07(m): 10:29am On Sep 22, 2011
For those that did not see their names in the primary list, You still have the chance of seeing your name in the second list.

I've been receiving calls on suplementary details this is were you can find the details.

www.unn.edu.ng/news/instructions-candidates-offered-provisional-admissions

IT's not every body that apply for sup will get the admission. You need to go through other means possible. wish you all the best.

For help in admission you can contact me.

Thanks
Re: Unn Suplementry Form Is Out. How To Apply For It by victichy07(m): 4:40am On Sep 23, 2011
If you have problem accessing the page, let me know.

(1) (Reply)

2011/2012 Covenant University Provisional Admission List Batch 3 Now Live / Location Of Jamb Office / Taccoed Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.