Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Starting A Kiddies Shop - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Starting A Kiddies Shop (4703 Views)

Baby Store, New Born/kiddies Wears And Accessories Outlet In Abeokuta, Ogun / Starting A Supermarket/pharmacy Store In Benin City / WHOLESALE Kiddies Clothes For Sale (new Stocks) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starting A Kiddies Shop by karlakassy(f): 10:35am On Sep 22, 2011
starting a kiddies shop,pls can somebody tell me what is involved and all theres to know cos i want to start one as soon as possible
Re: Starting A Kiddies Shop by mrdeal1: 7:24am On Sep 29, 2011
Give me a call or email  and let's talk:

jj.weathers@hotmail.com
Re: Starting A Kiddies Shop by TICTRADEUK: 3:09pm On Oct 03, 2011
i have supply of toys, prams, walkers, safety gates, breast pumps, diapers, sterilisers and more
Re: Starting A Kiddies Shop by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 03, 2011
tictradeuk am instrested, no phone no email addy are u sure u are into biz? plz post your email or phone no if u mean biz.thks
Re: Starting A Kiddies Shop by TICTRADEUK: 9:37am On Oct 04, 2011
Hi,

Sorry I am new to this, Didnt realize you are allowed to post contact details.
Please contact me on:

E: BL@ticmobiles.com
T: 0044 8700 545415
Re: Starting A Kiddies Shop by karlakassy(f): 4:27pm On Oct 15, 2011
Re: Starting A Kiddies Shop
« #2 on: October 03, 2011, 03:09 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have supply of toys, prams, walkers, safety gates, bosom pumps, diapers, sterilisers and more

ok,this is nice,where are u at cos am interested,though i will send u a mail to ur box,thx
Re: Starting A Kiddies Shop by karlakassy(f): 4:36pm On Oct 15, 2011
pls i need ideas of some of the gift items i can supply in a childrens party(birthday,back to school,end of the year etc) and contacts of suppliers of gift items,am talking abt take home package,thx
Re: Starting A Kiddies Shop by toyemz(f): 11:23pm On Oct 18, 2011
^^^^
i think i might be able to help you on this
holler @ toyinzz@yahoo.co.uk
and lets brainstorm,sounds similiar to what i do
Re: Starting A Kiddies Shop by karlakassy(f): 2:06pm On Oct 20, 2011
hello toyemz,thx for d idea,will holla at u on yahoo messenger
Re: Starting A Kiddies Shop by dealerman(m): 3:27pm On Nov 30, 2011
If you desire to have a befitting state-of-the-art interior design services of international standard, Call Kcadi Interior Design they are preferably the best interior designing outfit in the country right now. They can turn around your shop, office, homes to what you never imagines.

Kcadi Interior Design
Re: Starting A Kiddies Shop by karlakassy(f): 3:42pm On Dec 09, 2011
hello tonyemz,where have u been,i really need to talk to u cos i need ur help,thanks and miss u alot
Re: Starting A Kiddies Shop by toyemz(f): 2:53am On Dec 13, 2011
^^^
hi
sorry have just seen this
leave me a message on my email
will get back to you
how have you been?
has biz taken off yet
smiley
toyemz
Re: Starting A Kiddies Shop by karlakassy(f): 6:59pm On Feb 11, 2012
helo toyemz,happy new year and how are u doing?are u in d country or, ,try letss talk and biz has kicked off since last year to d glory of God
Re: Starting A Kiddies Shop by toyemz(f): 7:04am On Feb 12, 2012
^^^

happy new year!
how have you been
i wondered about you
anyway weldoner with the biz
and yes i was in the country,but out now
pls send mail and lets talk
Re: Starting A Kiddies Shop by go4value(m): 9:28am On Feb 20, 2012
just started selling children cloths and articles, pls i need somebody that is into importation of same to help,introduce me to d koko,for now just buying from onitsha.tx
Re: Starting A Kiddies Shop by karlakassy(f): 6:19pm On Feb 28, 2012
go4value,congrats on ur business,wat exactly r u selling n where is ur location,send me mail , calpattyc@yahoo.com,let me see how i can help,takia
Re: Starting A Kiddies Shop by karlakassy(f): 6:04pm On Mar 28, 2012
how good is wedding gown and accessories business,cos i want to go into rental and sale of wedding gowns,any good opinion?
Re: Starting A Kiddies Shop by jchick(f): 1:08pm On Jul 08, 2014
Goodday Karlakassy, I just started the kids items sales as well and would need your help with its packaging, supply source and every other information you can help with will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Re: Starting A Kiddies Shop by toyemz(f): 4:09am On Jul 10, 2014
@Jchick
hi
i know you sent me an email
but would you like to tell me how i can be of help?
congrats by the way with your new biz
it is very exciting and you will get to love every bit of the way
keep in touch
toyemz
Re: Starting A Kiddies Shop by jchick(f): 2:08pm On Jul 10, 2014
Thanks @ Toyemz for your reply.

I got some items that I am only just selling to friends and family and I need ideas on 1) Where to get quality items for really cheap. 2) Packaging ideas of these items to look really presentable 3) How do I price the items in order for me to break-even (Factoring in the cost of a shop). 4) Selling without a shop...any ideas

Thank you Toyemz

(1) (Reply)

Lead Ore, Zinc Ore, Manganese Ore And Tin Ore Suppliers Wanted / Aluminium Roofing Sheet Making Machine for Sale / Were to get Catfish,rosted/life One,egg,broiler,mrs ijimakin,in akure.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.