Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,235 members, 7,839,247 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

How many hit song you drop? Potable blast Goya Amenor as they resume beef(Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How many hit song you drop? Potable blast Goya Amenor as they resume beef(Video) (583 Views)

Shallipopi Calls Burnaboy As Burnaboy Speak About Wizkid & Davido's Beef (Video) / Portable Blows Hot After Goya Menor Won "Best Street Hip Hop" Award At Headies / Davido & Wizkid Hug And Party At Quilox Club As They Settle Their Beef (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How many hit song you drop? Potable blast Goya Amenor as they resume beef(Video) by Hurbashola(m): 8:08pm On Apr 17, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVPD6YYQmTA

Controversial Nigerian singer Portable is at it again as he claps back at Goya Menor

In a recent interview with Hip TV, Goya Menor said Portable has issue with himself.

He said, “I don’t have issue with him [Portable]. I think he has issue with himself. This same question was asked last week. And the reply I gave was ‘The situation is like an elephant doing his thing. And you see one dog barking woo woo woo

Check the comparison because the elephant knows that with just one hit this dog is dead. So, no need to pay attention. The elephant just keeps moving and doing his own thing

The street sensation has been locked in an online war of supremacy since after the Bam Bam singer won the Headies award for the best street-hop artiste Goya Menor had earlier slammed Portable as a dirty, illiterate who doesn't come an inch close to him in terms of class, finesse and even street madness

Re: How many hit song you drop? Potable blast Goya Amenor as they resume beef(Video) by Darnell9(m): 8:12pm On Apr 17, 2023
I don't think portable is a dog, i think he is an ekuke
Re: How many hit song you drop? Potable blast Goya Amenor as they resume beef(Video) by Urheadmaster(m): 8:20pm On Apr 17, 2023
Portable himself said that he's a gorilla 🦍 and he lives in the zoo tongue
Darnell9:
I don't think portable is a dog, i think he is an ekuke
Re: How many hit song you drop? Potable blast Goya Amenor as they resume beef(Video) by Clairvoyancy: 8:23pm On Apr 17, 2023
Portable music enter street pass, but him no get class

1 Like

Re: How many hit song you drop? Potable blast Goya Amenor as they resume beef(Video) by Urheadmaster(m): 8:27pm On Apr 17, 2023
Goya Menor music is recognised globally while portable songs is recognised by the Yorubas tongue
Clairvoyancy:
Portable music enter street pass, but him no get class
Re: How many hit song you drop? Potable blast Goya Amenor as they resume beef(Video) by Hurbashola(m): 8:33pm On Apr 17, 2023
Lol
Re: How many hit song you drop? Potable blast Goya Amenor as they resume beef(Video) by Hurbashola(m): 8:58pm On Apr 17, 2023
Portable
Re: How many hit song you drop? Potable blast Goya Amenor as they resume beef(Video) by Moh247: 8:58pm On Apr 17, 2023
cheesy

Very funny guy ... Prison don calm am
Re: How many hit song you drop? Potable blast Goya Amenor as they resume beef(Video) by Adetona28: 9:16pm On Apr 17, 2023
Portable dey craze abeg
Re: How many hit song you drop? Potable blast Goya Amenor as they resume beef(Video) by Adetona28: 10:15pm On Apr 17, 2023
Aswear
Re: How many hit song you drop? Potable blast Goya Amenor as they resume beef(Video) by Hurbashola(m): 12:18am On Apr 18, 2023
Dem don resume beef back
Re: How many hit song you drop? Potable blast Goya Amenor as they resume beef(Video) by Hurbashola(m): 6:38am On Apr 18, 2023
Portable craze gan oo
Re: How many hit song you drop? Potable blast Goya Amenor as they resume beef(Video) by Adetona28: 8:14am On Apr 18, 2023
Lol
Re: How many hit song you drop? Potable blast Goya Amenor as they resume beef(Video) by Adetona28: 9:48am On Apr 18, 2023
Wahala
Re: How many hit song you drop? Potable blast Goya Amenor as they resume beef(Video) by Adetona28: 12:56pm On Apr 18, 2023
L

(1) (Reply)

See Touching Transformation of Little Blind Boy Semah Weifur From Liberia / Bella Bbn Elder Sister Sandra Okagbue Husband Flavour Secret Wife & Son Uncovere / Yul Edochie And Judy Austin: She Is Not Innocent Judy Austin Shock Everyone, May

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.