Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,923 members, 7,821,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Nigerians In Diaspora Assure Tinubu Of Tech Support For Administration - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians In Diaspora Assure Tinubu Of Tech Support For Administration (17238 Views)

IBB Rules Out Atiku, Tinubu Of 2023 Presidency / Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos / Afenifere Accuses Tinubu Of Peddling ‘fake’ News, Denies Endorsing Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Assure Tinubu Of Tech Support For Administration by osidion2020(m): 11:33pm On Apr 17, 2023
And I hope you enjoyed buhari's right years as president.
KingKO22:

The same fake story that IPOB criminals indulge and parpetuate during Buhari regime is what they are doing again and this will continue for another 8 years
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Assure Tinubu Of Tech Support For Administration by wakaman: 11:37pm On Apr 17, 2023
Fortruth:

Black people are funny and foolish at the same time.

Which one be technical support for someone resting in Europe…

Stupid Niggers

Slave
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Assure Tinubu Of Tech Support For Administration by HydraFeeds(m): 11:41pm On Apr 17, 2023
lexy2014:

How is the increased IGR greatness? Can you explain how it was achieved? Was it achieved from Tinubus pocket?

You said "LFTZ that housed Dangote refinery". The word "housed" is past tense. Are you saying the LFTZ no longer houses Dangote refinery? Did LFTZ house Dangote refinery when Tinubu was governor?

I see you mentioned deep sea port as the greatness you experienced when Tinubu was governor. Can you explain how you experienced this greatness between 1999 and 2007?

What is the greatness you experienced in Elko Atlantic between 1999 and 2007?

What is the greatness you experienced with BRT and LAMATA?

Who owns primero the company that runs BRT?

Can you pls share the greatness you experienced in the "court of public defender"? Where is this court located in Lagos? Is it a magistrate, customary or high court?

What are the "etc" and the greatness you experienced with regards infrastructural development between 1999 and 2007?

You are asking "Why do you think people keep running to Lagos ?"

Where people not running to Lagos before 1999? Was it after Tinubu became governor in 1999 that people started running to Lagos?

If you say Lagos was not good before Tinubu became governor, were people running away from it?

What is the touch you say Tinubu has that is bringing people to Lagos?

Does the picture below depict Lagos before Tinubu became governor?

IGR before Tinubu was 1.2bn ,he increased it to about 50bn Naira .

It was achieved through taxation . People should be happy to pay tax in a state that gives them opportunities. Even God collects 10% for blessing people . Asking wether the IGR was achieved from Tinubu’s pocket shows how mischievous you are .

Also we all know how some governors failed to generate revenue,example is Obi who was a governor in Anambra but failed to generate revenues for his state despite the daredevil he unleashed in towns for the job . Because there’s no business to get the tax from .

We are not talking semantics here . Tinubu created LFTZ ,he initiated PPPs and PCs lekki deep sea port and Dangote refinery there . They’re multibillion dollars projects,if your candidate can just achieve that and not sell our country short in electricity to give us generator or the one that gave his people only hero beer and make them to blame the FG why they don’t have port or when he began to quote unreal statistics from God knows where just because he has no track record .

BRT enabled faster,cheaper and luxurious transportation. LAMATA manages transportation systems like the BRT and water systems . He’s LASTMA for traffic management was just called upon by Anambra to lead them through their own development. He’s program like LIRS was adopted by the FG . That’s to tell you how a state programs are wonderful .

People that can’t get access to the law were able to use the COPD . People were provided with free healthcare .Education made east like payment of SSCE without a commment like “Education is not for the poor” .

Many infrastructures were built like roads and low cost housing projects. Eko Atlantic (a modern city from the ocean) was created instead of being like someone that embezzled ANIDS funds and left the state he governed as erosion capital of the world .

He tried to take Government to the people by creating more LGAs instead of not conducting lg elections for 7 years like someone .

People have been coming to Lagos before Tinubu but if Tinubu reign was bad ,people would have run away and stop coming to Lagos . Instead ,people keep rushing to Lagos.that’s to tell you that he’s touch is golden .

Lastly ,Tinubu supporters claim Tinubu modernised Lagos ,it’s his haters that uplifted him ti Tinubu built Lagos .

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Assure Tinubu Of Tech Support For Administration by fredylee: 12:44am On Apr 18, 2023
KingKO22:

The same fake story that IPOB criminals indulge and parpetuate during Buhari regime is what they are doing again and this will continue for another 8 years

He is promoting the same theory by going incognito. Tell me how a "leader in waiting" would hide his movement and location from his people, whom he's supposed to love so much. Hide and seek?
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Assure Tinubu Of Tech Support For Administration by tunddy(m): 1:10am On Apr 18, 2023
Interesting

I INTRODUCE TO YOU TIWA COMMERCIAL HUB

Perfect place for your business

Tiwa Commercial Hub offers state of the art facilities and infrastructures that is set to elevate your business to a new height.

Tiwa Commercial Hub provides you with a vibrant and supportive environment that fosters innovation, networking and growth for your business ranging from banks, hotels, cinemas, restaurants, tech hub, ware houses, offices, event centers and even residential buildings for short-lets or rental purposes

Surrounded by some of the biggest economic and infrastructural investments in Ibeju Lekki like; the Lekki international airport, Dangote refinery, Lekki deep seaport, Lekki free trade zone and many more, Tiwa Commercial Hub provides an ideal platform to showcase your business.

This makes Tiwa Commercial Hub the perfecf choice for all sizes of business and industries.

TITLE: Goverment Allocation

LOCATION: Aiyetoro, Few Minutes to new international airport, along Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lagos

Get started today by purchasing suitable plots for your business at the prelaunch price below

1000 SQM selling at N68million

You can also get
2000 SQM facing the express at N150million

Initial deposit is 4 million naira and you can spread payment 3months, 6months, 12months and 18month.

N5million discount is guaranteed when 50% Prelaunch price payment for any available plots is made

Market price will take effect from 15th May 2023

This is your chance to take Business excellence to the next level secure your plots at Tiwa Commercial Hub today

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Assure Tinubu Of Tech Support For Administration by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 1:46am On Apr 18, 2023
wis3:
bitter human.
bitter Animallll
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Assure Tinubu Of Tech Support For Administration by lexy2014: 3:28am On Apr 18, 2023
HydraFeeds:
IGR before Tinubu was 1.2bn ,he increased it to about 50bn Naira .

It was achieved through taxation . People should be happy to pay tax in a state that gives them opportunities. Even God collects 10% for blessing people . Asking wether the IGR was achieved from Tinubu’s pocket shows how mischievous you are .

Also we all know how some governors failed to generate revenue,example is Obi who was a governor in Anambra but failed to generate revenues for his state despite the daredevil he unleashed in towns for the job . Because there’s no business to get the tax from .

We are not talking semantics here . Tinubu created LFTZ ,he initiated PPPs and PCs lekki deep sea port and Dangote refinery there . They’re multibillion dollars projects,if your candidate can just achieve that and not sell our country short in electricity to give us generator or the one that gave his people only hero beer and make them to blame the FG why they don’t have port or when he began to quote unreal statistics from God knows where just because he has no track record .

BRT enabled faster,cheaper and luxurious transportation. LAMATA manages transportation systems like the BRT and water systems . He’s LASTMA for traffic management was just called upon by Anambra to lead them through their own development. He’s program like LIRS was adopted by the FG . That’s to tell you how a state programs are wonderful .

People that can’t get access to the law were able to use the COPD . People were provided with free healthcare .Education made east like payment of SSCE without a commment like “Education is not for the poor” .

Many infrastructures were built like roads and low cost housing projects. Eko Atlantic (a modern city from the ocean) was created instead of being like someone that embezzled ANIDS funds and left the state he governed as erosion capital of the world .

He tried to take Government to the people by creating more LGAs instead of not conducting lg elections for 7 years like someone .

People have been coming to Lagos before Tinubu but if Tinubu reign was bad ,people would have run away and stop coming to Lagos . Instead ,people keep rushing to Lagos.that’s to tell you that he’s touch is golden .

Lastly ,Tinubu supporters claim Tinubu modernised Lagos ,it’s his haters that uplifted him ti Tinubu built Lagos .

it seems you don't understand the questions I asked you. who is my candidate? when did me and you discuss anything about me having a "candidate"? did i ask you anything about candidate or did I ask you to do a comparative analysis between any two individuals?

Previously, you said "We experienced greatness in Lagos during Tinubu’s reign" and my questions are based on that. Did you PERSONALLY experience these things that you mentioned? if you did, how did you experience them? "Pls read through again and answer accordingly.

1. from what you saying, Tinubu didn't increase Lagos revenue from his own pocket. it was people living in Lagos that increased the revenue by paying taxes. so where then is the greatness that you experienced in 1999 to 2007 by lagosians paying taxes to increase revenue?

(b) who owns Alpha Beta?

2. You said "LFTZ that housed Dangote refinery". The word "housed" is past tense. Are you saying the LFTZ no longer houses Dangote refinery? Did LFTZ house Dangote refinery when Tinubu was governor?

3. I see you mentioned deep sea port as the greatness you experienced when Tinubu was governor. Can you explain how you experienced this greatness between 1999 and 2007 with regards the deep sea port?

4. What is the greatness you experienced in Eko Atlantic between 1999 and 2007?

5. What is the greatness you experienced with BRT and LAMATA between 1999 and 2007?

6. Who owns primero the company that runs BRT?

7. Can you pls share the greatness you experienced in the "court of public defender"? Where is this court located in Lagos? Is it a magistrate, customary or high court?

8. What are the "etc" and the greatness you experienced with regards infrastructural development between 1999 and 2007?

9. You are asking "Why do you think people keep running to Lagos ?" Where people not running to Lagos before 1999? Was it after Tinubu became governor in 1999 that people started running to Lagos?

10. If you say Lagos was not good before Tinubu became governor, were people running away from it before Tinubu became governor?

11. What is the touch you say Tinubu has that is bringing people to Lagos?

12. How did Tinubu modernise Lagos? was Lagos a desert before Tinubu became governor? Does the picture below depict Lagos before Tinubu became governor?

13. which LG did Tinubu create? can you pls name them?

14. what is the greatness you experienced with LASTMA between 1999 and 2007? is this the greatness below? how did the traffic situation improve in Lagos between 1999 and 2007?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Assure Tinubu Of Tech Support For Administration by faebenezer5star: 4:03am On Apr 18, 2023
wis3:
bitter human.
my friend we know this game, it's not new if you like allow yourself to be fooled

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Assure Tinubu Of Tech Support For Administration by Slurity(m): 4:27am On Apr 18, 2023
Fortruth:

Stupid Niggers
Your soul is darkened with hatred that has blinded your reasoning. You are not even thinking straight again.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Assure Tinubu Of Tech Support For Administration by Enemyofpeace: 5:06am On Apr 18, 2023
obembet:

My choice, u can decide whatever u want too.

Good luck
yinmu!
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Assure Tinubu Of Tech Support For Administration by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:31am On Apr 18, 2023
Fortruth:

Stupid Niggers

Hiding in Europe he will such a thief he have to to run away . He will only come back to take over the military forces and una go see hell
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Assure Tinubu Of Tech Support For Administration by Iluvmycontr3: 6:47am On Apr 18, 2023
Fortruth:

Stupid Niggers

Ain't they more than stupid? ,, ,,, Times Magazine of India did theirs, now another devilish group of people hav constructed another nonsense. I AM SORRY, BUT I THINK IT IS VERY WISE TO SAY THE COUNTRY, NIGERIA IS IRREDEEMABLE EXCEPT IT DISINTEGRATE because the princes of this world are operating in that territory. Sad🤦‍♂️

Everything about this so called Tinubu and his followers are always lies, tricks and deceit FORGOTTEN THAT ONLY RIGHTEOUSNESS EXALTS A NATION... (They don't have the country's interest at heart, therefore they are ever self-centerd, greedy, covetous, myopic, wicked and satanic in all their ways.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Assure Tinubu Of Tech Support For Administration by Seun112233: 7:06am On Apr 18, 2023
We have more technology savy people in the country than those in diaspora. Those comrades want their own share of national cake. Mbanu, it can't work, if you want to earn from Nigeria come back to Nigeria 😄😄😄, unless na free you wan do am
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Assure Tinubu Of Tech Support For Administration by Iluvmycontr3: 7:09am On Apr 18, 2023
Fortruth:

Stupid Niggers

If Nigerians ain't mere bunch of noise makers, then there should be UNDERWORLD DEADLY FRA eliminating the wicked politicians and appointees like Femi Adesina, FFK, Liar Mohammed, Festus Keyamo, Akpabio, Mc Oluomo and host of others.....

Since our politicians, public office holders and appointees are rascals, cabals and cartels THEN THERE MUST BE UNDERWORLD FORCES TO CORRECT THEIR EVIL DEEDS AND EXCESSES.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Assure Tinubu Of Tech Support For Administration by KanwuliaExtra: 7:10am On Apr 18, 2023
This "tin"ubu?
The TIN MAN? grin

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Assure Tinubu Of Tech Support For Administration by abbasajao(m): 7:42am On Apr 18, 2023
The reasonable Nigerians
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Assure Tinubu Of Tech Support For Administration by mbok: 7:48am On Apr 18, 2023
See the carcass you are happy that you elected. I pity for those who rejoice in evil. Karma will visit all of you. It has started with smart Adeyemi
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Assure Tinubu Of Tech Support For Administration by randymirrors(f): 7:58am On Apr 18, 2023
abobote:
Where did they see Tinubu?

Tinubu that is missing

Na your papa dey hide am.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Assure Tinubu Of Tech Support For Administration by Draslo(m): 9:19am On Apr 18, 2023
KingKO22:

It helps them sleep at night
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Assure Tinubu Of Tech Support For Administration by atobs4real(m): 9:41am On Apr 18, 2023
abobote:
Where did they see Tinubu?

Tinubu that is missing
that means your father is missing
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Assure Tinubu Of Tech Support For Administration by JpBiz92: 11:24am On Apr 18, 2023
More or less like Yorubas in Diaspora assure tinubu of their support not nigerians
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Assure Tinubu Of Tech Support For Administration by HydraFeeds(m): 12:07pm On Apr 18, 2023
lexy2014:

it seems you don't understand the questions I asked you. who is my candidate? when did me and you discuss anything about me having a "candidate"? did i ask you anything about candidate or did I ask you to do a comparative analysis between any two individuals?

I’m just informing you that of all the candidates that contested for presidency,Tinubu has the greatest achievements/greatness and can’t be compared with any of them in terms of antecedents 😜

lexy2014:

Previously, you said "We experienced greatness in Lagos during Tinubu’s reign" and my questions are based on that. Did you PERSONALLY experience these things that you mentioned? if you did, how did you experience them? "Pls read through again and answer accordingly.

Yes,I personally enjoyed the things I mentioned , I ply good roads ,I board BRT ,I enjoyed sanitation services, I live close to the LFTZ which it’s a potential hotbed for modern industrial zones ,it’s also a good place for real estate investment

lexy2014:

1. from what you saying, Tinubu didn't increase Lagos revenue from his own pocket. it was people living in Lagos that increased the revenue by paying taxes. so where then is the greatness that you experienced in 1999 to 2007 by lagosians paying taxes to increase revenue?

Lagosians pay taxes which is their responsibility,if the government provides them opportunities ,they have the duty of helping the government,there were businesses in Lagos before Tinubu but the IGR was just about 1.2bn Naira ,Tinubu came and increased it to about 50bn Naira by creating a good policy to collect the tax and by providing enabling environment for people to do business .

lexy2014:

(who owns Alpha Beta?

This is another argument entirely but to be brief about it ,it’s alleged that he owns about 70% shares there which if true is a form of cronyism that should be discouraged in governance but the sad thing is that all the front runners are guilty of cronyism,for instance ,Obi of Anambra was involved in multiple cronyism scandals like Distell,Fidelity,Sabmiller while Atiku of Adamawa was involved in SPV .

lexy2014:

2. You said "LFTZ that housed Dangote refinery". The word "housed" is past tense. Are you saying the LFTZ no longer houses Dangote refinery? Did LFTZ house Dangote refinery when Tinubu was governor?

3. I see you mentioned deep sea port as the greatness you experienced when Tinubu was governor. Can you explain how you experienced this greatness between 1999 and 2007 with regards the deep sea port?

4. What is the greatness you experienced in Eko Atlantic between 1999 and 2007?

One of the differences between the rich and the poor is that the poor grab the straw while the rich grab the bull by the horn . Imagine when a poor man corrected Elon Musk because he used “am” instead of “I’m” ? Instead of getting the message and use it to better his life ?

That I used “housed” instead of “houses” does not invalidate my argument that there’s 17billion dollars Dangote refinery and lekki deep sea port in LFTZ except you’re pained such is not in your region .

It’s not everything Tinubu achieved that impact me directly ,for instance ,a road or a low cost house built in another LGA from where I live but that doesn’t mean that “we” lagosians are not enjoying these achievements collectively.

Lekki sea port is now functioning,it will continue to contribute to employment opportunities,infrastructure development of the area ,income for the government and influx of people to Lagos while one region is wailing because they don’t have seaport .

Eko Atlantic was created out of surging ocean ,it contains flooding and provides luxurious apartments for people that can afford it and this small city gives Lagos good optics away from areas like Makoko that is still undergoing development.

lexy2014:

7. Can you pls share the greatness you experienced in the "court of public defender"? Where is this court located in Lagos? Is it a magistrate, customary or high court?

I’ve not experienced the benefit of court of public defender ,but that doesn’t mean fellow (we) lagosians don’t enjoy it . Here’s there admin ,you can talk to them if you have anymore questions. https://opd.lagosstate.gov.ng Office of Public Defender,OPD - Lagos State Government

lexy2014:

9. You are asking "Why do you think people keep running to Lagos ?" Where people not running to Lagos before 1999? Was it after Tinubu became governor in 1999 that people started running to Lagos?

10. If you say Lagos was not good before Tinubu became governor, were people running away from it before Tinubu became governor?

11. What is the touch you say Tinubu has that is bringing people to Lagos?

12. How did Tinubu modernise Lagos? was Lagos a desert before Tinubu became governor? Does the picture below depict Lagos before Tinubu became governor?

13. which LG did Tinubu create? can you pls name them?

14. what is the greatness you experienced with LASTMA between 1999 and 2007? is this the greatness below? how did the traffic situation improve in Lagos between 1999 and 2007?

A king that rules and the city become empty will be remembered and the king that ruled and the city prospered will also be remembered.

In countries like Ukraine for instance ,many Nigerians used to go there but it’s not so anymore because of war ,there was a time people used to run away from borno state because of terrorism despite being a peaceful zone before ,people still runaway from regions like the SE of Nigeria because of insecurity and economic hardship,people are naturally attracted to good things . If Lagos becomes worse under Tinubu ,people will runaway from Lagos . People have been coming to Lagos before Tinubu but during and post Tinubu’s time,the number increased in multiple folds . That’s a sign of good governance,one of the presidential candidates attested to this in his Twitter post and his wife and children couldn’t live in the state he governed but Lagos .

Tinubu created more local governments but was stopped by the federal government and the lga funds was seized during his tenure but still ,this Tinubu funded all the admins ,what a man ? . Can you compared such person that failed to conduct lga election for 7&1/2 years because he’s self centered and megalomaniac?

BRT,LFTZ,LIRS,LAMATA,LAWMA,Eko Atlantic ,dualisation of roads low cost estates in highbrow areas are all modernization projects .
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Assure Tinubu Of Tech Support For Administration by HydraFeeds(m): 12:12pm On Apr 18, 2023
JpBiz92:
More or less like Yorubas in Diaspora assure tinubu of their support not nigerians
so na Yoruba be Obinna ?

Have they not left you behind ?
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Assure Tinubu Of Tech Support For Administration by lexy2014: 1:01pm On Apr 18, 2023
HydraFeeds:

I’m just informing you that of all the candidates that contested for presidency,Tinubu has the greatest achievements/greatness and can’t be compared with any of them in terms of antecedents 😜

Yes,I personally enjoyed the things I mentioned , I ply good roads ,I board BRT ,I enjoyed sanitation services, I live close to the LFTZ which it’s a potential hotbed for modern industrial zones ,it’s also a good place for real estate investment

Lagosians pay taxes which is their responsibility,if the government provides them opportunities ,they have the duty of helping the government,there were businesses in Lagos before Tinubu but the IGR was just about 1.2bn Naira ,Tinubu came and increased it to about 50bn Naira by creating a good policy to collect the tax and by providing enabling environment for people to do business .

This is another argument entirely but to be brief about it ,it’s alleged that he owns about 70% shares there which if true is a form of cronyism that should be discouraged in governance but the sad thing is that all the front runners are guilty of cronyism,for instance ,Obi of Anambra was involved in multiple cronyism scandals like Distell,Fidelity,Sabmiller while Atiku of Adamawa was involved in SPV .

One of the differences between the rich and the poor is that the poor grab the straw while the rich grab the bull by the horn . Imagine when a poor man corrected Elon Musk because he used “am” instead of “I’m” ? Instead of getting the message and use it to better his life ?

That I used “housed” instead of “houses” does not invalidate my argument that there’s 17billion dollars Dangote refinery and lekki deep sea port in LFTZ except you’re pained such is not in your region .

It’s not everything Tinubu achieved that impact me directly ,for instance ,a road or a low cost house built in another LGA from where I live but that doesn’t mean that “we” lagosians are not enjoying these achievements collectively.

Lekki sea port is now functioning,it will continue to contribute to employment opportunities,infrastructure development of the area ,income for the government and influx of people to Lagos while one region is wailing because they don’t have seaport .

Eko Atlantic was created out of surging ocean ,it contains flooding and provides luxurious apartments for people that can afford it and this small city gives Lagos good optics away from areas like Makoko that is still undergoing development.

I’ve not experienced the benefit of court of public defender ,but that doesn’t mean fellow (we) lagosians don’t enjoy it . Here’s there admin ,you can talk to them if you have anymore questions. https://opd.lagosstate.gov.ng Office of Public Defender,OPD - Lagos State Government

A king that rules and the city become empty will be remembered and the king that ruled and the city prospered will also be remembered.

In countries like Ukraine for instance ,many Nigerians used to go there but it’s not so anymore because of war ,there was a time people used to run away from borno state because of terrorism despite being a peaceful zone before ,people still runaway from regions like the SE of Nigeria because of insecurity and economic hardship,people are naturally attracted to good things . If Lagos becomes worse under Tinubu ,people will runaway from Lagos . People have been coming to Lagos before Tinubu but during and post Tinubu’s time,the number increased in multiple folds . That’s a sign of good governance,one of the presidential candidates attested to this in his Twitter post and his wife and children couldn’t live in the state he governed but Lagos .

Tinubu created more local governments but was stopped by the federal government and the lga funds was seized during his tenure but still ,this Tinubu funded all the admins ,what a man ? . Can you compared such person that failed to conduct lga election for 7&1/2 years because he’s self centered and megalomaniac?

BRT,LFTZ,LIRS,LAMATA,LAWMA,Eko Atlantic ,dualisation of roads low cost estates in highbrow areas are all modernization projects .

I dont remember asking you about that. this is what i asked you: who is my candidate? when did me and you discuss anything about me having a "candidate"? did i ask you anything about candidate or did I ask you to do a comparative analysis between any two individuals?

Lets go back your initial comment: "We experienced greatness in Lagos during Tinubu’s reign". did the "we" experience LFTZ between 1999 and 2007? you say LFTZ "which it’s a potential hotbed for modern industrial zones". how is that a greatness you experienced since potential means something that is inert and yet to be brought to life or existence?

what is the greatness you experienced in LFTZ between 1999 and 2007?

if you say "I ply good roads ,I board BRT", that is in the present which doesnt fall under 1999 to 2007. are you saying that between 1999 and 2007, there was no greatness to experience with regards good roads and BRT?

you missed the question again. from what you saying, Tinubu didn't increase Lagos revenue from his own pocket. it was people living in Lagos that increased the revenue by paying taxes. so where then is the greatness that you experienced in 1999 to 2007 by lagosians paying taxes to increase revenue?

i didnt ask about Atiku or Obi. kindly read the questions again. who owns Alpha Beta?

I don't remember asking you about Elon Musk

it doesn't answer my questions. You said "LFTZ that housed Dangote refinery". The word "housed" is past tense. Are you saying the LFTZ no longer houses Dangote refinery? Did LFTZ house Dangote refinery when Tinubu was governor? what is my region?

If you say "It’s not everything Tinubu achieved that impact me directly ,for instance ,a road or a low cost house built in another LGA from where I live", how then are you now enjoying the road and low coast house collectively?

i didnt ask you about that. These are my questions:

I see you mentioned deep sea port as the greatness you experienced when Tinubu was governor. Can you explain how you experienced this greatness between 1999 and 2007 with regards the deep sea port?

so what is the greatness you experienced from this? how does it contain flooding?

but you said "court of public order" is part of what "We experienced greatness in Lagos during Tinubu’s reign". which still begs the questions. Can you pls share the greatness you experienced in the "court of public defender"? Where is this court located in Lagos? Is it a magistrate, customary or high court?

NB: did you even look at the link you sent and what you have been saying?

that still leaves the following questions unanswered.

(i) what was Nigerias population in 2007 and what is her population in 2023? has it increased? is it because nigeria has good governance that its popualtion has increased?

(ii). If you say Lagos was not good before Tinubu became governor, were people running away from it before Tinubu became governor?

(iii) What is the touch you say Tinubu has that is bringing people to Lagos?

(iv). How did Tinubu modernise Lagos? was Lagos a desert before Tinubu became governor? Does the picture below depict Lagos before Tinubu became governor?

(v) if according to you people have been coming to Lagos before 1999, how is Tinubu now responsible for people coming to lagos after 1999? can you any studies or evidence to that effect?

(vi) if you say that "during and post Tinubu’s time,the number increased in multiple folds", can you give us a figure?

thats not what i asked you. which LGs did Tinubu create? can you pls name them?

what is the greatness you experienced with LASTMA between 1999 and 2007? is this the greatness below? how did the traffic situation improve in Lagos between 1999 and 2007?

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Assure Tinubu Of Tech Support For Administration by 77up(m): 1:49pm On Apr 18, 2023
Dozie32:
Tinibu is dead
hmmm
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Assure Tinubu Of Tech Support For Administration by Dozie32(m): 5:42pm On Apr 18, 2023
Aurielfinizu:

Omo I don de hear this rumors from mostly bolt riders I carry

Mark my words bro
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Assure Tinubu Of Tech Support For Administration by Dozie32(m): 5:43pm On Apr 18, 2023
[quote author=Aurielfinizu post=122583732]

Omo I don de hear this rumors from mostly bolt

I base here in London bro, we gat the whole details.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Assure Tinubu Of Tech Support For Administration by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 18, 2023
[quote author=Dozie32 post=122599260][/quote]

Well evil that men do live after em..
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Assure Tinubu Of Tech Support For Administration by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 18, 2023
Dozie32:

Mark my words bro

Dozie from Obowo?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Assure Tinubu Of Tech Support For Administration by JpBiz92: 12:48am On Apr 19, 2023
HydraFeeds:
so na Yoruba be Obinna ?

Have they not left you behind ?
The usual strategy, front an Igbo name to make it look real

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Reconcile With Wike / Ibibia Walter Abducted By Unknown Gunmen / Pickpockets Steal At Richard Okeke's Burial In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.