Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,302 members, 7,829,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Adamawa Guber: INEC Has Left You Without Single Legacy – CNPP To Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamawa Guber: INEC Has Left You Without Single Legacy – CNPP To Buhari (1061 Views)

Enugu Guber: INEC Lacks Powers To Suspend Collated Results – PDP / Anambra Guber: INEC Expresses Fear Over IPOB Week-Long Sit-At-Home Order / Anambra Guber: INEC publishes List Of Candidates, Soludo, Ozigbo Absent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adamawa Guber: INEC Has Left You Without Single Legacy – CNPP To Buhari by Ofunaofu: 10:07pm On Apr 17, 2023
Conference of Nigeria Political Parties (CNPP) has said that President Muhammadu Buhari is now set to leave office without any legacy.

CNPP said this following the conclusion of the 2023 general elections on Saturday.

The elections were conducted in those areas that were declared inconclusive after the February 25 and March 18 elections.

The Conference said that the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, has “deliberately frustrated the deepening of the country’s democratic advancement.”

It said that the election was Buhari’s only hope of leaving a legacy but has now been shattered by INEC.

In a terse statement signed by its Secretary General, Chief Willy Ezugwu, the CNPP was reacting to the controversy surrounding the Adamawa State governorship election.

He said those involved in all that happened yesterday are still walking free because the electoral umpire is acting on a script by the enemies of Nigeria’s democracy or some selfish political elites.

According to CNPP, what happened yesterday in Adamawa State on Sunday is not different from what it described as the illegalities of INEC in collaboration with politicians, allegedly carried out in the February 25 presidential election in many parts of the country.

“Sadly, INEC under the current leadership presents itself as a cash-and-carry commission where the highest bidder is declared the winner against the wishes of the electorate and [the victim is] urged to go to court.

“The result is the now clearly doomed legacy of free, fair, and credible 2023 general elections which President Buhari would have left behind on May 29.”

Candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Aisha Binani, as DAILY POST reported, was declared winner of the governorship election in Adamawa by the Resident Electoral Commissioner, REC, Hudu Yunusa Ari after announcing 10 of the results from 69 polling units.

https://dailypost.ng/2023/04/17/adamawa-guber-inec-has-left-you-without-single-legacy-cnpp-to-buhari/
Re: Adamawa Guber: INEC Has Left You Without Single Legacy – CNPP To Buhari by slivertongue: 10:09pm On Apr 17, 2023
Electoral fraud is the legacy.

INEC under the current leadership presents itself as a cash-and-carry commission where the highest bidder is declared the winner against the wishes of the electorate and [the victim is] urged to go to court.

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa Guber: INEC Has Left You Without Single Legacy – CNPP To Buhari by Firstorderwizard(m): 10:09pm On Apr 17, 2023
Buhari lost the only opportunity to write his name in the good books of history.
I still feel at his age, all the money and assets is useless to him.
The age of flexing money have gone for him.
The only thing he needs now is building legacies and good reputation unfortunately, He lost the rare opportunity.

5 Likes

Re: Adamawa Guber: INEC Has Left You Without Single Legacy – CNPP To Buhari by Ashez: 10:10pm On Apr 17, 2023
It's a well known fact
APC as a party is evil, no sane human being or upright person will associate with them.

3 Likes

Re: Adamawa Guber: INEC Has Left You Without Single Legacy – CNPP To Buhari by slivertongue: 10:10pm On Apr 17, 2023
what happened yesterday in Adamawa State on Sunday is not different from what it described as the illegalities of INEC in collaboration with politicians, allegedly carried out in the February 25 presidential election in many parts of the country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamawa Guber: INEC Has Left You Without Single Legacy – CNPP To Buhari by Orfankwagh(m): 10:10pm On Apr 17, 2023
Was he leaving any legacy when he kept quiet?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamawa Guber: INEC Has Left You Without Single Legacy – CNPP To Buhari by mightyhaze: 10:15pm On Apr 17, 2023
Northerners need to speak up more against this 2023 elections.. everything no be baakwomi

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Guber: INEC Has Left You Without Single Legacy – CNPP To Buhari by manutdrichie(m): 10:20pm On Apr 17, 2023
Sadly, INEC under the current leadership presents itself as a cash-and-carry commission where the highest bidder is declared the winner against the wishes of the electorate and [the victim is] urged to go to court.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Guber: INEC Has Left You Without Single Legacy – CNPP To Buhari by KanwuliaExtra: 10:43pm On Apr 17, 2023
BuharIdiots no get shame o. cheesy
Legacy ko!
Re: Adamawa Guber: INEC Has Left You Without Single Legacy – CNPP To Buhari by NaijaSumigan: 10:49pm On Apr 17, 2023
Buhari is just an opportunist. He pretended he knew nothing while his boys using power to steal and manipulate elections. APC is a team of criminals who are hell bent on getting power at all cost.

They have all forgotten that what they're doing presently has greater consequences ahead. They are all doomed and they know it.

It's a sorry case for them all

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa Guber: INEC Has Left You Without Single Legacy – CNPP To Buhari by Adeolaeniola(m): 10:57pm On Apr 17, 2023
May Buhari never happen to us again ooo

3 Likes

Re: Adamawa Guber: INEC Has Left You Without Single Legacy – CNPP To Buhari by Ikea81: 11:36pm On Apr 17, 2023
Seriously, you guys thinks the guy gives a Bleep? He wasn't even trying to av one....mofo is about to wire $800m dolls to unknown Nigerians🙄 as he exits.
Re: Adamawa Guber: INEC Has Left You Without Single Legacy – CNPP To Buhari by 9jahotblog: 3:08am On Apr 18, 2023
This is the law! INEC has the power to do what they did yesterday

By virtue of Section 65 of the Electoral Act, 2022, INEC can now, within 7 days, review results declared by a returning officer under duress or where such a declaration was made contrary to the provision of the law, regulations and guidelines, and manual for the election. This is without prejudice to the jurisdiction of a court of competent jurisdiction or election tribunal to review the decision of the returning officer.
Re: Adamawa Guber: INEC Has Left You Without Single Legacy – CNPP To Buhari by DMerciful(m): 5:17am On Apr 18, 2023
This is not the law, stop endorsing illegality.
Why can't black men rule themselves?
9jahotblog:

By virtue of Section 65 of the Electoral Act, 2022, INEC can now, within 7 days, review results declared by a returning officer under duress or where such a declaration was made contrary to the provision of the law, regulations and guidelines, and manual for the election. This is without prejudice to the jurisdiction of a court of competent jurisdiction or election tribunal to review the decision of the returning officer.
Re: Adamawa Guber: INEC Has Left You Without Single Legacy – CNPP To Buhari by UselessBuharist: 5:28am On Apr 18, 2023
9jahotblog:

Why do you APC supporters twist the law and interpret to favour your criminal activities
Re: Adamawa Guber: INEC Has Left You Without Single Legacy – CNPP To Buhari by 9jahotblog: 7:02am On Apr 18, 2023
UselessBuharist:

Why do you APC supporters twist the law and interpret to favour your criminal activities
clueless APC nitwit, who twist the law here?
Re: Adamawa Guber: INEC Has Left You Without Single Legacy – CNPP To Buhari by 9jahotblog: 7:03am On Apr 18, 2023
DMerciful:
This is not the law, stop endorsing illegality.
Why can't black men rule themselves?
oya tell me what the law says?
Re: Adamawa Guber: INEC Has Left You Without Single Legacy – CNPP To Buhari by Peterobi90: 7:05am On Apr 18, 2023
Buhari is the worst thing that ever happened to Nigerian leadership....

It's so shameful how he cares about nothing, how do you go from a bad reputation, given a 2nd chance, you attained a terrible reputation...

Failure personified...
Re: Adamawa Guber: INEC Has Left You Without Single Legacy – CNPP To Buhari by Blissful45(m): 7:11am On Apr 18, 2023
It will never be well with Yakubu mumudoo

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Guber: INEC Has Left You Without Single Legacy – CNPP To Buhari by Penguin2: 7:20am On Apr 18, 2023
I can’t tell you how many times I’ve questioned myself if Buhari is truly the one at Aso Rock.

See, I’m not Nnamdi Kanu’s disciple but I’ve doubted Buhari’s existence many times this period.

The Buhari that was sold to us as incorruptible, the Buhari that introduced WAIC in the 80s, the Buhari that executed drug dealers in the 80s can’t be alive and well and be tolerating all these rubbish happening.

Something is wrong somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Guber: INEC Has Left You Without Single Legacy – CNPP To Buhari by Arewagang: 7:31am On Apr 18, 2023
What was his legacy b4
Una go just dey talk like say im get any b4. undecided
No be this same CNPP encourage "EYENECK" to perpetuate a sham of an elections on February 25th, 2023,
So why they come dey foam for mouth now
Re: Adamawa Guber: INEC Has Left You Without Single Legacy – CNPP To Buhari by omowolewa: 7:33am On Apr 18, 2023
Heay yeaH!
The issues with INEC shows a few bad eggs are in charge.

Anyway this same government gave the platform where the gaps were made glaring. So don't throw the baby out with the bath water
Re: Adamawa Guber: INEC Has Left You Without Single Legacy – CNPP To Buhari by Bhella5(m): 7:41am On Apr 18, 2023
Bad loosers grin
Re: Adamawa Guber: INEC Has Left You Without Single Legacy – CNPP To Buhari by orisa37: 7:59am On Apr 18, 2023
NO. INEC HAS QUIETLY TRANSFORMED BUHARINOMICS INTO TINUNOMICS.
Re: Adamawa Guber: INEC Has Left You Without Single Legacy – CNPP To Buhari by holocron: 8:05am On Apr 18, 2023
Penguin2:
I can’t tell you how many times I’ve questioned myself if Buhari is truly the one at Aso Rock.

See, I’m not Nnamdi Kanu’s disciple but I’ve doubted Buhari’s existence many times this period.

The Buhari that was sold to us as incorruptible, the Buhari that introduced WAIC in the 80s, the Buhari that executed drug dealers in the 80s can’t be alive and well and be tolerating all these rubbish happening.

You have hit the nail on the head my brother. That's the basic truth most Nigerians are hiding their head in the sand from. A fish is smelling somewhere. That person is not buhari or Buhari has gone senile and is being replaced in public by a cleverly made up body double actor. Bola Tinubu and top APC stalwarts know the secret of what's up.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Guber: INEC Has Left You Without Single Legacy – CNPP To Buhari by Vinnie2000(m): 8:06am On Apr 18, 2023
Penguin2:

That is the Simple REASON why the Aso Rock Northern Cabal have Refused to Let go of Nnamdi Kanu,
Despite the Court Ruling. undecided

That is the Simple REASON why El Rufai and Ganduje Dared 'him' during the Naira Notes Saga.🙁

That is the Simple REASON why Tinubu had the Balls to contest APC primaries and Presidency. 😕

Tinubu was Afraid of the Real BUHARI. Can't Speak when Sai Baba is Talking! sad
Re: Adamawa Guber: INEC Has Left You Without Single Legacy – CNPP To Buhari by Godjone(m): 8:16am On Apr 18, 2023
Shame on you buhari. You came, you saw, you destroyed. One of the most unfortunate thing to have befallen Nigeria is making buhari her president. May buhari die a miserable death

(1) (Reply)

Another BATIST Offered To Pay For TINUBU Twitter Badge / The Dark Secrets Of Suspended CBN Governor, Emefiele Exposed! / We Can’t Release Tinubu’s Criminal Cases, Immigration Records Till 2026 - FBI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.