Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Please Don't Use Tinubu Sickness Against Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Don't Use Tinubu Sickness Against Him (2930 Views)

Channels TV Too Follow Edit Tinubu Sickness? / APC Members Use Tinubu Buses To Campaign For Atiku In The North (Videos) / Ghanaians Now Use Tinubu To Banter Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Don't Use Tinubu Sickness Against Him by Madmohamed123: 2:33am On Apr 18, 2023
Something is not working well whit APC something is wrong somewhere I'm telling you the truth.
You can see they are soo quiet and confused.

I wish tinubu speedy recovery
Let me stop here I will not give the details of what I know here.

I don't support tinubu but let us give him the respect he deserves as a human being wee can get sick don't use tinubu sickness against him or use it for politics.
Don't insult him he is a father grandfather great grandfather.
I pray for him to be recovered Amen.

11 Likes

Re: Please Don't Use Tinubu Sickness Against Him by SpatialKing(m): 2:48am On Apr 18, 2023
Where is Tinubu?

9 Likes

Re: Please Don't Use Tinubu Sickness Against Him by onatisi(m): 2:56am On Apr 18, 2023
most likely he is somewhere preparing for office . this is exactly the same thing any serious person will do , he has a hell of a job ahead of him . electioneering campaigns are over now it is time for serious business of planning

SpatialKing:
Where is Tinubu?

13 Likes

Re: Please Don't Use Tinubu Sickness Against Him by balingaonline(m): 3:07am On Apr 18, 2023
You're right, it is not good to use ones sickness or old age against someone because you don't have power over it, but what I think in the Tinubu's instance is that he should have retired from active politics to focus on his health and enjoy his old age. Though he must have his own reasons why he want to going th trauma of shouldering the problem of over 200m people. I have not tested power I know how people feel around it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Don't Use Tinubu Sickness Against Him by hakeemhakeem(m): 3:15am On Apr 18, 2023
You guys should calmed down the jobs in from of him is tougher one,which he doesn't want to disappoints his teaming supporters and the Nigerian at large. You don't expect him to be throwing parties and you will see him around for the next 8 years God willing

3 Likes

Re: Please Don't Use Tinubu Sickness Against Him by 2016v2017: 3:19am On Apr 18, 2023
SpatialKing:
Where is Tinubu?
The Yorubas has been deceived,robbed and fooled by the illiterates among them .
They've handed another 8years to the Fulanis,if LP is denied their mandate .
To be sincere, Tinubu is either critically ill or has passed away .
If Tinubu is still alive and healthy, why hasn't Remi Tinubu made a live video with the controvercial Tinubu ? Why hasn't Keyamo travel to meet him and make a live video with him and discard rumours of Tinubu not been able to talk.?
Keyamo is a minister in this current Government and therefore has the right to jet out of Nigeria to any country . To silent everyone arguing that Tinubu is not well, let Keyamo travel to meet him and the wife, make a new live video with Tinubu and wife .In the video, let Tinubu tell his supporters that he's Okay .
The Aso Rock Fulani Cabals, who are busy preparing Tinubu double, should stop using propaganda to deceive the Yorubas and Nigerian people by dishing out fake statements, claiming it's Tinubu's .
Majority of Nigerians don't know that history has been repeated . The Fulani Cabals are only waiting for 29th May when they will unveil Tinubu DOUBLE as real Asiwaju .
For this reason, the CJN will try all means to pronounce Tinubu winner of the Presidential election.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Don't Use Tinubu Sickness Against Him by TippuTip: 3:20am On Apr 18, 2023
Is like Amadioha wanna visit you OP

Get ready several gallons of palm oil because the dude na hot VIP
Re: Please Don't Use Tinubu Sickness Against Him by 2016v2017: 3:25am On Apr 18, 2023
hakeemhakeem:
You guys should calmed down jobs in from of him is tougher one,which he doesn't want to disappoints his teaming supporters and the Nigerian at large. You don't expect him to be throwing parties and you will see him around for the next 8 years God willing

Aso Rock Fulani Cabals has caged his wife Remi Tinubu like they did to la.te Buhari's wife Aisha . She can't open up to the word about his husband situation .
Re: Please Don't Use Tinubu Sickness Against Him by Web2020: 3:42am On Apr 18, 2023
We are talking about the destiny of over 200m people, and you are here talking about the sick president. Was he not sick before he embarked on the journey? Emilokan. Greed will kill Tinubu. He can never be our president

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Don't Use Tinubu Sickness Against Him by socialmediaman: 3:43am On Apr 18, 2023
onatisi:
most likely he is somewhere preparing for office . this is exactly the same thing any serious person will do , he has a hell of a job ahead of him . electioneering campaigns are over now it is time for serious business of planning

If the contractor you hired to build a house for you and keep you posted on progress and developments hasn’t been picking or returning your calls after he got paid, will you tell people that he’s unresponsive because he's most likely busy building your house, or will you demand better service from him?

The answer to that question will show how you rate yourself with respect to your leaders.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Don't Use Tinubu Sickness Against Him by 2016v2017: 3:47am On Apr 18, 2023
socialmediaman:

If the contractor you hired to build a house for you and keep you posted on progress and developments hasn’t been picking or returning your calls after he got paid, will you tell people that he’s most likely busy building your house and that’s why he’s unresponsive, or will you demand better service from him?

The answer to that question will show how you rate yourself with respect to your leaders.
Re: Please Don't Use Tinubu Sickness Against Him by yarimo(m): 3:49am On Apr 18, 2023
SpatialKing:
Where is Tinubu?

Re: Please Don't Use Tinubu Sickness Against Him by onatisi(m): 3:59am On Apr 18, 2023
socialmediaman:

If the contractor you hired to build a house for you and keep you posted on progress and developments hasn’t been picking or returning your calls after he got paid, will you tell people that he’s most likely busy building your house and that’s why he’s unresponsive, or will you demand better service from him?

You don't need to be calling your building contractor or be seeing him everyday once you have all details of the contract stipulated . Pay him and wait for him to show up on the day he is supposed to resume work. So if you pay someone to come to ur site in June ,you will be calling him everyday in April and May to ask if he is still coming ? He will politely tell you to allow him plan for the job and wait till he comes to your site for the job. If he doesn't show up then you can start asking him where he is and why he isn't at the site . Right now there is a sitting government and we are still under Buhari , so why exactly do people want to be seeing the face of Tinubu in the news everyday?

5 Likes

Re: Please Don't Use Tinubu Sickness Against Him by ruggedtimi(m): 4:09am On Apr 18, 2023
onatisi:

why biden no do am for Nigeria...
Re: Please Don't Use Tinubu Sickness Against Him by sonature1: 4:45am On Apr 18, 2023
2016v2017:

The Yorubas has been deceived,robbed and fooled by the illiterates among them .
They've handed another 8years to the Fulanis,if LP is denied their mandate .
To be sincere, Tinubu is either critically ill or has passed away .
If Tinubu is still alive and healthy, why hasn't Remi Tinubu made a live video with the controvercial Tinubu ? Why hasn't Keyamo travel to meet him and make a live video with him and discard rumours of Tinubu not been able to talk.?
Keyamo is a minister in this current Government and therefore has the right to jet out of Nigeria to any country . To silent everyone arguing that Tinubu is not well, let Keyamo travel to meet him and the wife, make a new live video with Tinubu and wife .In the video, let Tinubu tell his supporters that he's Okay .
The Aso Rock Fulani Cabals, who are busy preparing Tinubu double, should stop using propaganda to deceive the Yorubas and Nigerian people by dishing out fake statements, claiming it's Tinubu's .
Majority of Nigerians don't know that history has been repeated . The Fulani Cabals are only waiting for 29th May when they will unveil Tinubu DOUBLE as real Asiwaju .
For this reason, the CJN will try all means to pronounce Tinubu winner of the Presidential election.

Your thoughts are disgusting

Wait until May 29th.

If Tinubu doesn't show up, he won't be sworn in.

Many of you need a serious psychiatric examination.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Don't Use Tinubu Sickness Against Him by DMerciful(m): 5:07am On Apr 18, 2023
Fashola said yesterday on Channels that he is fine
Madmohamed123:
Something is not working well whit APC something is wrong somewhere I'm telling you the truth.

I don't support tinubu but let us give him the respect he deserves as a human being wee can get sick don't use tinubu sickness against him or use it for politics.
Re: Please Don't Use Tinubu Sickness Against Him by udede(m): 5:11am On Apr 18, 2023
sonature1:

Wait until May 29th.

are you a psychiatrist? grin grin
Re: Please Don't Use Tinubu Sickness Against Him by onatisi(m): 5:24am On Apr 18, 2023
what they don't realize is that come may 29th, there is no way or Jupiter that will stop the handing over and there is even no way that peter obi can be president on the 29th of may 2023. so all these their childish rantingss on social media actually amounts to zero nothing

sonature1:

Wait until May 29th.

Re: Please Don't Use Tinubu Sickness Against Him by APCNig: 5:57am On Apr 18, 2023
Madmohamed123:

Several of those that mocked that Buhari will die , several of them have died and have been forgotten. Example including the father and mother of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Please Don't Use Tinubu Sickness Against Him by Jostoman: 6:08am On Apr 18, 2023
I dont know why Obedient dey put mouth for all this BAT people propaganda. Nawao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Don't Use Tinubu Sickness Against Him by KanwuliaExtra: 6:16am On Apr 18, 2023
When you still the people's mandate and cause them to swear for you and your entire generations(born and unborn), be prepared to take what you see. As long as BUHARIDIOTS and APC do not do right by the people, may incurable illnesses and misery continue to plague APCriminals.
May it never be well. . . .

AMEN.

3 Likes

Re: Please Don't Use Tinubu Sickness Against Him by blackpanda: 6:18am On Apr 18, 2023
Mtscheeeeeew

Keep deceiving yourselves. May 29 is almost here cheesy
Re: Please Don't Use Tinubu Sickness Against Him by buchilla: 6:33am On Apr 18, 2023
[quote author=DMerciful post=122586561]
Re: Please Don't Use Tinubu Sickness Against Him by Ofunaofu: 6:40am On Apr 18, 2023
DMerciful:
Fashola said yesterday on Channels that he is fine

You believe what fashola said

Don't be surprised that fashola haven't heard from Tinubu directly since he left this country

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Don't Use Tinubu Sickness Against Him by OkayDaddy: 6:43am On Apr 18, 2023
2016v2017:
The Fulani Cabals are only waiting for 29th May when they will unveil Tinubu DOUBLE as real Asiwaju. .

I agree with you. They want to swear in Tinubu's double as President.
His lookalike's name is Akin of Sudan.

Oloriburuku Ayiri Omo Ipob.
Re: Please Don't Use Tinubu Sickness Against Him by buchilla: 6:44am On Apr 18, 2023
Madmohamed123:

That's correct though his Supporters/Fans will be happy if Peter Obi falls sick. Even if we don't support Tinubu, we should pray for him for speedy recovery. He is a Human being who deserves love and compassion. Anybody can fall sick at anytime. Don't mock the sick because it's God who gives life. I wish Tinubu devine healing.

2 Likes

Re: Please Don't Use Tinubu Sickness Against Him by tuoyoojo(m): 6:52am On Apr 18, 2023
Shettima is getting ready to be sworn in

Tinubu was just a placeholder

The northern domination will continue unhindered

As we say we will let tribalism blind our eyes, let's all enjoy it

He was evidently sick before and during his campaigning but because he was served on a tribal and religious cup, some of us overlooked the obvious signs and still voted him

Why will someone who is challenged healthwise take up a tasking job of presiding over a complex nation like Nigeria howbeit thru fraudulent means and you come here to say we should be sympathetic to his plight

Make everyone carry him cross o

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Don't Use Tinubu Sickness Against Him by Hoelujohn: 7:04am On Apr 18, 2023
onatisi:

He is in cave of adullam preparing that's why there is no picture of him outside
Re: Please Don't Use Tinubu Sickness Against Him by KanwuliaExtra: 7:06am On Apr 18, 2023
APC working on a 'clone' from GUINEA already for swearing in on May 29th. . .
Another dead man walking to Aso Rock.
Can't wait to see what skeleton will be sworn in on May 29th.
North think say dem get cabal?
Dem nefa jam the 'OJ-ORO' festival high priests of GUINEA AND IRAGBIJI! cheesy

Re: Please Don't Use Tinubu Sickness Against Him by SalamRushdie: 7:10am On Apr 18, 2023
Where did Tinubu say he was sick?
Re: Please Don't Use Tinubu Sickness Against Him by Britishpea: 7:15am On Apr 18, 2023
Web2020:
We are talking about the destiny of over 200m people, and you are here talking about the sick president. Was he not sick before he embarked on the journey? Emilokan. Greed will kill Tinubu. He can never be our president

Lol talking with so much pains and tears. He’s your president already u fit drink sniper ooo no vex child

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seun Kuti Vs Eze Ndigbo Ajao Estate / May 29 Inauguration. Why Tinubu Will Not Last In Aso Rock. By Apostle Salem / The REAL REASON Nigeria Wants To Topple Niger Military!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.