Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,527 members, 7,850,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:15 AM

Davido Was !insûltèd And Disrespected Because Of His Son's Dèàth In An Interview - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Was !insûltèd And Disrespected Because Of His Son's Dèàth In An Interview (310 Views)

Davido Was Insulted And Disrespected Because Of His Son's Death In An Interview / Wizkid Is Arrogant, Disrespected 2face Idibia - Man Says / Emmanuel Emenike: Reekado Banks Disrespected Me & My Family, Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Was !insûltèd And Disrespected Because Of His Son's Dèàth In An Interview by dealer10: 3:47am On Apr 18, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfx7o7pB2SY

Some journalist no just get joy at all, he must not sing about his son in his Album, and another thing is that,this album must have been ready before the son die, well I love the way Davido Handled the question,his such a cool and nice dude

(1) (Reply)

Davido Announces New Netflix Series / Man Surprises Girlfriend With A Marriage Proposal At Asaba Airport Read More: / “jesus Didn’t Get His Credit While Alive, So Who Am I To Complain” – Burna Boy R

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.