Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,254 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Tuberculosis Inmate Moved Near Nnamdi Kanu’s Cell, Lawyer Cries Out - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tuberculosis Inmate Moved Near Nnamdi Kanu’s Cell, Lawyer Cries Out (12883 Views)

Riot At Port Harcourt Prisons Over Inmate’s Death, Scores Wounded / Lagos Police Command Arrests Fleeing Imo Jailbreak Inmate / Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuberculosis Inmate Moved Near Nnamdi Kanu’s Cell, Lawyer Cries Out by juman(m): 11:34am On Apr 18, 2023
”Onyendu also told me that he ( Kanu) was yesterday ( Sunday) bleeding from his nose. He requires serious attention by his personal physician.”

Bleeding from his nose is normal particularly people live in cold countries. He lived in UK.
Maybe too much heat has partly damaged his nose tissues.

Unless the bleeding is so much that neeed treatment.
Re: Tuberculosis Inmate Moved Near Nnamdi Kanu’s Cell, Lawyer Cries Out by igbosarejews(m): 11:51am On Apr 18, 2023
Peacemaker5129:
If Nnamdi Cownu died on the 29th of May who will ipob terrorists blame for his death between Buhari Aka Jubrin elsudani and Tinubu Aka Sangolere
Otu Nnegi Terrorists.
Re: Tuberculosis Inmate Moved Near Nnamdi Kanu’s Cell, Lawyer Cries Out by auspayday: 11:57am On Apr 18, 2023
Prince Mandela Umegborogu, one of the lawyers representing the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, has expressed concern over the alleged relocation of a tuberculosis patient near Kanu's cell at the Department of State Services (DSS) headquarters in Abuja. In an interview with Vanguard, Umegborogu said that Kanu was highly enraged about the situation, which he alleged could be a deliberate attempt to infect him with the disease. The lawyer also claimed that Kanu had complained of bleeding from his nose on Sunday and required urgent medical attention from his personal physician.

Umegborogu further stated that when he raised the issue with DSS officials after their meeting with Kanu, they denied having any tuberculosis inmates around the facility. Kanu's family has called on the international community to intervene and ensure that he is not allowed to die in detention, as they believe any plan to bring him down through infectious disease should be dropped.

As of the time of filing this report, efforts to reach the DSS for comment were unsuccessful.
Re: Tuberculosis Inmate Moved Near Nnamdi Kanu’s Cell, Lawyer Cries Out by Sleekfingers: 12:08pm On Apr 18, 2023
Peacemaker5129:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/04/tuberculosis-inmate-moved-near-nnamdi-kanus-cell-lawyer-cries-out/

1. Buhari wey don forget Cownu for detention
2. Maybe, Tinubu might release him.
3. Awon confused people. Always calling on international community. When Cownu was inciting the public. Did his people or international communities caution him?
4. He should enjoy the Tuberculosis.

1 Like

Re: Tuberculosis Inmate Moved Near Nnamdi Kanu’s Cell, Lawyer Cries Out by Sleekfingers: 12:09pm On Apr 18, 2023
Moferere:
Igbos have practically forgotten Kanu

You are absolutely right.
Na only online Dem the beat their chest
Re: Tuberculosis Inmate Moved Near Nnamdi Kanu’s Cell, Lawyer Cries Out by Sleekfingers: 12:12pm On Apr 18, 2023
Ttipsy:
Not Fair

But it is fair for him to be inciting the public abi?

He should enjoy his stay at the DSS custody.

1 Like

Re: Tuberculosis Inmate Moved Near Nnamdi Kanu’s Cell, Lawyer Cries Out by Ttipsy(f): 12:32pm On Apr 18, 2023
Sleekfingers:

But it is fair for him to be inciting the public abi?

He should enjoy his stay at the DSS custody.
well I'm not talking about his inciting comments;
I'm trying to be human here. What if he gets infected?
Re: Tuberculosis Inmate Moved Near Nnamdi Kanu’s Cell, Lawyer Cries Out by Sleekfingers: 12:39pm On Apr 18, 2023
Ttipsy:
well I'm not talking about his inciting comments;
I'm trying to be human here. What if he gets infected?

He bought whatever he is facing upon himself. I careless if he is infected.

3 Likes

Re: Tuberculosis Inmate Moved Near Nnamdi Kanu’s Cell, Lawyer Cries Out by FORWARDEVERLY: 12:40pm On Apr 18, 2023
Dem dey give Bros d Zoo treatment....
E choke.

1 Like

Re: Tuberculosis Inmate Moved Near Nnamdi Kanu’s Cell, Lawyer Cries Out by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 18, 2023
Is the tuberculosis patient not a human being? Would he have been moved to the evil forest? Let Nnamdi Kanu adjust to his environment. That's what differentiates us from animals! Or has he forgotten that he's not in his house in Upper Iweka ni?

https://www.youtube.com/live/Ktk4uXmlOLs?feature=share
Re: Tuberculosis Inmate Moved Near Nnamdi Kanu’s Cell, Lawyer Cries Out by Ttipsy(f): 2:41pm On Apr 18, 2023
Sleekfingers:

He bought whatever he is facing upon himself. I careless if he is infected.
no matter what he has right to live; exposing him to infection is not fair

Most of u r really heartless
Re: Tuberculosis Inmate Moved Near Nnamdi Kanu’s Cell, Lawyer Cries Out by gidado14(m): 2:43pm On Apr 18, 2023
Peacemaker5129:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/04/tuberculosis-inmate-moved-near-nnamdi-kanus-cell-lawyer-cries-out/
Anyone that do not want peace in Nigeria we want that Tuberculosis to catch the idiot
Re: Tuberculosis Inmate Moved Near Nnamdi Kanu’s Cell, Lawyer Cries Out by KanwuliaExtra: 3:06pm On Apr 18, 2023
arantess:

And you will die of what?

Whatever causes my GOD chooses.
He is gonna die like the MESSIAH he chose to be.
I do not sacrifice my life for FOOOLZ like Jesus Christ or other 'prophets' who look to save 'mumu'-followers with no sense of direction!
Re: Tuberculosis Inmate Moved Near Nnamdi Kanu’s Cell, Lawyer Cries Out by JOemmy(m): 3:08pm On Apr 18, 2023
I thought the UN gave the nigerian govt six months to release kanu why have they kept quiet after the expiration of the six months?

1 Like

Re: Tuberculosis Inmate Moved Near Nnamdi Kanu’s Cell, Lawyer Cries Out by Sleekfingers: 3:24pm On Apr 18, 2023
Ttipsy:
no matter what he has right to live; exposing him to infection is not fair

Most of u r really heartless

I don't pity brainless people inciting the public to violence.
Do you know what the unguided utterances Nnamdi Kanu has caused? And you expect me to pity him?

1 Like

Re: Tuberculosis Inmate Moved Near Nnamdi Kanu’s Cell, Lawyer Cries Out by Ttipsy(f): 3:28pm On Apr 18, 2023
Sleekfingers:

I don't pity brainless people inciting the public to violence.
Do you know what the unguided utterances Nnamdi Kanu has caused? And you expect me to pity him?
that is why we have the Court of law... to decide his Faith.

U r heartless don't quote me again
Re: Tuberculosis Inmate Moved Near Nnamdi Kanu’s Cell, Lawyer Cries Out by Sleekfingers: 3:39pm On Apr 18, 2023
Ttipsy:
that is why we have the Court of law... to decide his Faith.

U r heartless don't quote me again

Whatever.
Re: Tuberculosis Inmate Moved Near Nnamdi Kanu’s Cell, Lawyer Cries Out by Ttipsy(f): 4:35pm On Apr 18, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Whatever.
have a good life thanks!
Re: Tuberculosis Inmate Moved Near Nnamdi Kanu’s Cell, Lawyer Cries Out by osidion2020(m): 5:44pm On Apr 18, 2023
Warey 😂😂😂
EeyanMayweather:
God bless the DSS. Great stuff from them.
The TB patient's sputum bowl should be used to serve Lamidi Cownu akpu and oha grin grin
Re: Tuberculosis Inmate Moved Near Nnamdi Kanu’s Cell, Lawyer Cries Out by Dozie32(m): 5:49pm On Apr 18, 2023
Moferere:
Igbos have practically forgotten Kanu

You lied bro
Re: Tuberculosis Inmate Moved Near Nnamdi Kanu’s Cell, Lawyer Cries Out by ojex004: 5:52pm On Apr 18, 2023
Rip in advance
Re: Tuberculosis Inmate Moved Near Nnamdi Kanu’s Cell, Lawyer Cries Out by dreu2fine(m): 6:01pm On Apr 18, 2023
Re: Tuberculosis Inmate Moved Near Nnamdi Kanu’s Cell, Lawyer Cries Out by Thomasankara(m): 8:50am On Apr 19, 2023
[/color]you are wicked[color=#770077]
EeyanMayweather:
God bless the DSS. Great stuff from them.
The TB patient's sputum bowl should be used to serve Lamidi Cownu akpu and oha grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9 More Political Parties Join CUPP, Endorse Atiku / PDP Accuses Buhari, APC Of Renting Crowds At Rally, Blasts Oshiomhole / Yoruba Elders In Diaspora Write Gutierrez, UN Over Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.