Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Aisha Binani Seeks Judicial Review On 'Declaration' As Winner Of Adamawa Poll - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Binani Seeks Judicial Review On 'Declaration' As Winner Of Adamawa Poll (15119 Views)

Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation / INEC Annuls Binani’s Declaration As Adamawa Governor-elect / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Binani Seeks Judicial Review On 'Declaration' As Winner Of Adamawa Poll by mach7(m): 10:42am On Apr 18, 2023
This is a case of the more you see, the less you know.

Clearly, Binani won the elections on March 18th, before the wuruwuru of Fufore results.

Now this is a case of "revenge" best served cold.

If we should remove emotions and look at this from a purely legal point of view, then she does have a case.

The Electoral Act needs serious amendment to remove loopholes by the 10th NASS
Re: Aisha Binani Seeks Judicial Review On 'Declaration' As Winner Of Adamawa Poll by tk4radi: 10:51am On Apr 18, 2023
AwokenVawulence:
I actually would have loved her to win ,but after seeing all this politicians are all the same selfish scallywags
This particular act made me fall out of love with her

1 Like

Re: Aisha Binani Seeks Judicial Review On 'Declaration' As Winner Of Adamawa Poll by ufotunang: 11:34am On Apr 18, 2023
And she is not even ashamed of herself for doing this
Re: Aisha Binani Seeks Judicial Review On 'Declaration' As Winner Of Adamawa Poll by nedekid: 11:58am On Apr 18, 2023
b3llo:
Criminal with guts. Madam you have your few minutes of fame please go and rest and prepare for 2027. You n your cabal should not try n steal the people's mandate again...
Guts? I'd rather say impunity.
She will say go to court. As she is already there.
Re: Aisha Binani Seeks Judicial Review On 'Declaration' As Winner Of Adamawa Poll by baralatie(m): 12:10pm On Apr 18, 2023
I want to hear wetin the judge wan declare on top of judicial review
grin
Shey I said that the action of inec staff in the sight of commissioner of police has made the whole election process problematic.
Dude was shouting bvas

For where electoral process was hijacked by inec staff(and dude still walking free o)
Re: Aisha Binani Seeks Judicial Review On 'Declaration' As Winner Of Adamawa Poll by baralatie(m): 12:11pm On Apr 18, 2023
ufotunang:
And she is not even ashamed of herself for doing this
If you understand the power of corruption
Re: Aisha Binani Seeks Judicial Review On 'Declaration' As Winner Of Adamawa Poll by baralatie(m): 12:12pm On Apr 18, 2023
An ongoing election where results were still been collated.
I want to hear the judicial result
Re: Aisha Binani Seeks Judicial Review On 'Declaration' As Winner Of Adamawa Poll by ufotunang: 1:08pm On Apr 18, 2023
baralatie:

If you understand the power of corruption
...I thought women were not corrupt
Re: Aisha Binani Seeks Judicial Review On 'Declaration' As Winner Of Adamawa Poll by ufotunang: 1:09pm On Apr 18, 2023
And they will say the future is female... nawaoooo
Re: Aisha Binani Seeks Judicial Review On 'Declaration' As Winner Of Adamawa Poll by baralatie(m): 1:11pm On Apr 18, 2023
ufotunang:
.....I thought women were not corrupt
Omo
Some
If you jam Nigeria women politicians
Shocking
Re: Aisha Binani Seeks Judicial Review On 'Declaration' As Winner Of Adamawa Poll by Ibechris2: 2:23pm On Apr 18, 2023
WHITELIGHTER:

Nothing smart about it. Don't know if the guy actually know what being smart actually means.
That's criminality and a total disregard for democracy.

Well, people call yahoo boys and theuves smart..so who am I to say otherwise

U are right honestly.
Re: Aisha Binani Seeks Judicial Review On 'Declaration' As Winner Of Adamawa Poll by Arewagang: 2:27pm On Apr 18, 2023
FHC does not have jurisdiction to entertain the matter.
But the State EPT.
Re: Aisha Binani Seeks Judicial Review On 'Declaration' As Winner Of Adamawa Poll by YangaBabe: 2:28pm On Apr 18, 2023
Beverlyjean:
APC are keen on destroying democracy
honestly, I wonder what kind of devilish party this is.
Re: Aisha Binani Seeks Judicial Review On 'Declaration' As Winner Of Adamawa Poll by Kaytixy: 4:23pm On Apr 18, 2023
She should know better. Why is she talking like an illiterate that she is not.
Re: Aisha Binani Seeks Judicial Review On 'Declaration' As Winner Of Adamawa Poll by DOM7: 5:22pm On Apr 18, 2023
I pray the court after hearing should charge her huge amount of money for making mockery of the court,wasting the time of the court and falsely accusing the PDP. Let her also tell the court and the world how many votes she defeated the PDP with. I have no sympathy for her since from the beginning I know what a woman can do when desperate.
" What a man can do a woman can do worst!"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Obasanjo, Jonathan Used Police To Persecute Sitting Governors – Senate / How Abdulrasheed Maina Helped Buhari's Administration Recover Huge Sum Of Money / EFCC Amendment Bill: Rotimi Jacobs Warns Buhari: Don't Assent To Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.