Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

INEC To Announce Adamawa Guber Results On Thursday - Vanguard - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC To Announce Adamawa Guber Results On Thursday - Vanguard (13481 Views)

Accord Party Rejects Rivers Guber Results / PDP Defeats APC, Wins Adamawa Guber Poll / Osun Election 2018: Tribunal Restrains INEC From Tampering With Guber Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC To Announce Adamawa Guber Results On Thursday - Vanguard by realhovaps(m): 9:07am On Apr 18, 2023
Though I supported this woman from the get go, but really don't like this APC administration keep making a fool of themselves.
Re: INEC To Announce Adamawa Guber Results On Thursday - Vanguard by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:07am On Apr 18, 2023
Very Funny......this shows that INEC is the actual reason why Nigeria remains a "shithole " by Trump and a" Zoo " by Nnamdi Kanu.....

INEC has made Nigeria never to see the light of a progressive mindset .....tuaaaaah
Re: INEC To Announce Adamawa Guber Results On Thursday - Vanguard by olatade(m): 9:07am On Apr 18, 2023
Announce the both of them as governors elect for peace tp rain abeg
Re: INEC To Announce Adamawa Guber Results On Thursday - Vanguard by Kaiser20: 9:08am On Apr 18, 2023
tony0806:
Let's see what will happen
Very soon in Nigeria, the votes of the people will only be a ceremony.
After the elections, INEC will select a candidate of their choice,base on the interest of certain corrupt Pipo

1 Like

Re: INEC To Announce Adamawa Guber Results On Thursday - Vanguard by abidem4real: 9:10am On Apr 18, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/04/adamawa-gov-poll-crisis-inec-bars-suspended-rec-to-announce-result-thursday/
Stupidity has been displayed by INEC already. Whoever is eventually announced will surely brew chaos and violence.
The lender of last resort in this situation is unarguably court.
Re: INEC To Announce Adamawa Guber Results On Thursday - Vanguard by Kellie069(m): 9:11am On Apr 18, 2023
Whahala! Election of less than 20k expected votes na e una wan use how many market days take declare?? 2billion naira at work
Re: INEC To Announce Adamawa Guber Results On Thursday - Vanguard by Zimzy(m): 9:12am On Apr 18, 2023
How swift they are able to get these ones but Deborah killers are no where to be found even with video evidence to track them down.
Re: INEC To Announce Adamawa Guber Results On Thursday - Vanguard by Chucks13: 9:16am On Apr 18, 2023
Penguin2:
I still hope that REC is lynched whenever he’s found.

We need to start being violent so that these guys will start taking us serious.

Alright so lynching is your own way of resolving issue and by the way so if your parent are one of the REC we should lynch them as well? Because no matter how clean is election losers will still wail so we should lynch them too?

Pls I'm not been rude I'm just using it as example because those you want to lynch are someone parent I guess.

Moreso, you are from which state or tribe if I may ask?
Re: INEC To Announce Adamawa Guber Results On Thursday - Vanguard by Yahami(m): 9:22am On Apr 18, 2023
Unserious elements why delaying the issue that requires urgent attention, we are all aware of the game. Prolonging the issue will give room for court intervention (in a country without ideal court) I won’t be surprised, just that this is too glaring this is what is happening in most the election.
When ballot can’t determine who lead them, the country will continue to experience bad governance
Re: INEC To Announce Adamawa Guber Results On Thursday - Vanguard by Ikea81: 9:34am On Apr 18, 2023
But fucking go and complete the collation. What the Bleep is you will announce. From where? How? This impunity has been taken too far. Make i go buy my kala
Re: INEC To Announce Adamawa Guber Results On Thursday - Vanguard by bdon123(m): 9:39am On Apr 18, 2023
Same way some drug baron was declared winner while results were not yet uploaded

1 Like

Re: INEC To Announce Adamawa Guber Results On Thursday - Vanguard by Bigii(m): 9:49am On Apr 18, 2023
Penguin2:

Way forward!
Re: INEC To Announce Adamawa Guber Results On Thursday - Vanguard by Popesuccess(m): 9:53am On Apr 18, 2023
inoki247:
They're on drugs...

Make dem hold the result na....

Election come be like Filmtrick suspense up nd down....
They want to give Binani and APC enough time to get a Favourable judgement to back this illegality.
Re: INEC To Announce Adamawa Guber Results On Thursday - Vanguard by iammolise(m): 10:05am On Apr 18, 2023
The problem here is APC's candidate "binani" is a woman, if it had been a man they'd rigged the election since, now the main bruhaha is adamawa elders statesmen can't have a woman lead them.
Re: INEC To Announce Adamawa Guber Results On Thursday - Vanguard by salih74(m): 10:13am On Apr 18, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
PU NANI will not like this o.
After giving 'acceptance' speech.
BLOOODY ILLITERATE.

ADAMAWA nor be LAGOS! grin
ABIA nor be LAGOS! cheesy

INEC-APC is sooooooooooooooo shameful. kai!
Did Mr. HUDINI act without the permission of MUMUD-INEC?
These clowns think they are fooling their ancestors fa.
INEC-APC keeps making foooolz of themselves in front of the whole world.

E DON CHOKE!

Muchechecheheche

*belches like Wike*
This people will neva get sense and can neva hold a civilized discourse without insulting others and being disrespectful. But sha let’s wait and see😳😳😳
Re: INEC To Announce Adamawa Guber Results On Thursday - Vanguard by TenQ: 10:18am On Apr 18, 2023
KnowledgePower7:
We should go back to amadioha and sango court system.
This court system the whites gave us is too corrupt

Imagine swearing in front of sango to blast whoever stole your mandate.
Your mandate will be returned in 3 days
You can bribe judges
But you can't bribe the gods

Native doctor court system is the only one Nigerians fear and respect.

This judiciary we oyinbo give us na scam
Let's go back to the ways of our ancestors
Who told you tht the gods cannot be bribbed?

Patapata
1 One Gallon Palm oil
2. One create Local Chicken Eggs
3. One keg of Palm Wine
4. Cowry Shells

What else!?
Re: INEC To Announce Adamawa Guber Results On Thursday - Vanguard by TenQ: 10:18am On Apr 18, 2023
KnowledgePower7:
We should go back to amadioha and sango court system.
This court system the whites gave us is too corrupt

Imagine swearing in front of sango to blast whoever stole your mandate.
Your mandate will be returned in 3 days
You can bribe judges
But you can't bribe the gods

Native doctor court system is the only one Nigerians fear and respect.

This judiciary we oyinbo give us na scam
Let's go back to the ways of our ancestors
Who told you that the gods cannot be bribed?

Patapata
1 One Gallon Palm oil
2. One create Local Chicken Eggs
3. One keg of Palm Wine
4. Cowry Shells

What else!?
Re: INEC To Announce Adamawa Guber Results On Thursday - Vanguard by spencekat(m): 10:23am On Apr 18, 2023
tony0806:
Let's see what will happen
Gov.Fintiri will be re-elected.

1 Like

Re: INEC To Announce Adamawa Guber Results On Thursday - Vanguard by LilleG(m): 10:24am On Apr 18, 2023
Penguin2:

An Inec commissioner was lynched on Wednesday instead of this man. So shameful
Re: INEC To Announce Adamawa Guber Results On Thursday - Vanguard by Penguin2: 10:43am On Apr 18, 2023
Chucks13:

Alright so lynching is your own way of resolving issue and by the way so if your parent are one of the REC we should lynch them as well? Because no matter how clean is election losers will still wail so we should lynch them too?

Pls I'm not been rude I'm just using it as example because those you want to lynch are someone parent I guess.

Moreso, you are from which state or tribe if I may ask?
If my father is appointed INEC REC and he shamelessly makes himself a willing tool to be used to subvert the will of the majority of people, then he should be lynched.

And trust me, I won’t shed a tear for him.

And if tomorrow I make myself available for such thing, I should be lynched and let no one cry for me. In fact, my body should be fed to vultures.

Can you say that for yourself too?
Re: INEC To Announce Adamawa Guber Results On Thursday - Vanguard by Penguin2: 10:44am On Apr 18, 2023
LilleG:

An Inec commissioner was lynched on Wednesday instead of this man. So shameful

The Commissioner wasn’t lynched, he was just beaten.

Anybody lynched can’t remain alive.
Re: INEC To Announce Adamawa Guber Results On Thursday - Vanguard by ajidikun: 10:53am On Apr 18, 2023
cheesy grin grin grin
simfrost90210:
watabombshell grin
.., this announced female gov elect will have men caving her gardens n burning her bushes if she's not on that seat as compensation for wasted money and efforts..
grin[quote author=simfrost90210 post=12258
Re: INEC To Announce Adamawa Guber Results On Thursday - Vanguard by LilleG(m): 11:02am On Apr 18, 2023
Penguin2:

The Commissioner wasn’t lynched, he was just beaten.

Anybody lynched can’t remain alive.
My bad...

Sorry I meant to say beaten
Re: INEC To Announce Adamawa Guber Results On Thursday - Vanguard by ufuosman(m): 11:09am On Apr 18, 2023
Fintiri is the winner
Re: INEC To Announce Adamawa Guber Results On Thursday - Vanguard by Tvoice: 11:20am On Apr 18, 2023
Why Thursday oga titus, una wan shift something abi?
Re: INEC To Announce Adamawa Guber Results On Thursday - Vanguard by Tecno66: 11:26am On Apr 18, 2023
inoki247:
They're on drugs...
Make dem hold the result na....
Election come be like Filmtrick suspense up nd down....
Why Thursday? Is it to give the court enough time to enable them give judgement to prevent INEC from reviewing the case? In other words to ensure the desperate woman to be sworn in? Oh gosh.
Re: INEC To Announce Adamawa Guber Results On Thursday - Vanguard by Jostoman: 11:40am On Apr 18, 2023
Penguin2:

they are taking us for granted too much.
Re: INEC To Announce Adamawa Guber Results On Thursday - Vanguard by Jostoman: 11:42am On Apr 18, 2023
This Festus Okoye should also be on the US and UK watch list because he too dey defend evil.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zamfara State Gov Abdulaziz Yari Evicted From His Abuja Home / VIDEO: Epic SR Debate Between Mr. AyeDee (GEJ Fan) & Ogundamisi (GMB Fan) / Diezani Refund 90 Billion Cnn Comfirm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.