Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,734 members, 7,831,338 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Soludo Embarks On An Unscheduled Visit To UNIZIK’s Forgotten Worsened Road - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Embarks On An Unscheduled Visit To UNIZIK’s Forgotten Worsened Road (35081 Views)

Garba Shehu Reacts to Buhari's Unscheduled Return, Buhari's London trip stands / General Leo Irabo Pays Unscheduled Visit To Wounded Soldiers In Borno / Sanwo-Olu Pays Unscheduled Visit To Marina General Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Embarks On An Unscheduled Visit To UNIZIK’s Forgotten Worsened Road by Charming1(m): 6:00pm On Apr 18, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

One (1) term govnor!

cool
Soludo must finish his 8 Years

1 Like

Re: Soludo Embarks On An Unscheduled Visit To UNIZIK’s Forgotten Worsened Road by Patented: 6:17pm On Apr 18, 2023
Cromagnon:
how many have you tried to fix
But no wickedness or in the heart of the citizens abi
The politicians feel from heaven ko?

No be by crocodile tears o

Bros, did you read the last sentence in my statement.

After I don pay tax, make I still fix highway, at least when community project arise I dey out hand, put money
Re: Soludo Embarks On An Unscheduled Visit To UNIZIK’s Forgotten Worsened Road by Patented: 6:19pm On Apr 18, 2023
Tycyborg:

Why are you like this nah... Did I hear you say president is the one to fix a state road or local government road?
Or will you say you don't know they all have jurisdiction... ? Hold your LGA, house of rep, councillors and state government responsible for whatever is going on in your state... This is just another problem for Nigerians... They always call the wrong people.

Oga read am well, all the people u said we should hold I mentioned in my statement. There are federal roads in the east and other regions that are also terrible hence presidio mention.
But abeg read Wetin I talk again.
Re: Soludo Embarks On An Unscheduled Visit To UNIZIK’s Forgotten Worsened Road by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:22pm On Apr 18, 2023
Charming1:
Soludo must finish his 8 Years

1 Like

Re: Soludo Embarks On An Unscheduled Visit To UNIZIK’s Forgotten Worsened Road by oyatz(m): 7:32pm On Apr 18, 2023
wiseone28:
All this una Peter Obi this Peter Obi that is getting stale everyday..

Why did Fashola, Ambode, and the current governor continue to built road after Tinubu left?

But that Ifite-UniZik road was one of the much touted achievements of Peter Obi and by 2015, within months after leaving office the road had deteriorated.

Truth: Peter Obi may be frugal with management of money but he didn't achieved anything spectacular as his supporters are branding him as the next best thing to happen to Nigeria after slice bread.
Re: Soludo Embarks On An Unscheduled Visit To UNIZIK’s Forgotten Worsened Road by wiseone28: 7:48pm On Apr 18, 2023
oyatz:

But that Ifite-UniZik road was one of the much touted achievements of Peter Obi and by 2015, within months after leaving office the road had deteriorated.

Truth: Peter Obi may be frugal with management of money but he didn't achieved anything spectacular as his supporters are branding him as the next best thing to happen to Nigeria after slice bread.
So Tinubu is the next big thing?

Una Nigeria politics dey irritate me
Re: Soludo Embarks On An Unscheduled Visit To UNIZIK’s Forgotten Worsened Road by CITIBEN(m): 8:21pm On Apr 18, 2023
Stop displaying stupidity on public space abeg. How many years back now did Obi left office? Over 10yrs now and yet you're blaming obi. Nonsense talk
Ceenachi:

Zombie rest
Re: Soludo Embarks On An Unscheduled Visit To UNIZIK’s Forgotten Worsened Road by YemyTemmy: 9:16pm On Apr 18, 2023
If there will be president from the east, it should either be soludo or umahi
Re: Soludo Embarks On An Unscheduled Visit To UNIZIK’s Forgotten Worsened Road by juman(m): 11:07pm On Apr 18, 2023
RaptorX:
Lol I was wondering too, had to read the SUG president title again seeing the old papa.

Those kind of students the VC would force to graduate by by fire by force. grin
Re: Soludo Embarks On An Unscheduled Visit To UNIZIK’s Forgotten Worsened Road by Orinechi: 11:56pm On Apr 18, 2023
wiseone28:
All this una Peter Obi this Peter Obi that is getting stale everyday..

Why did Fashola, Ambode, and the current governor continue to built road after Tinubu left?
This Obi lost still dey pain u?
Re: Soludo Embarks On An Unscheduled Visit To UNIZIK’s Forgotten Worsened Road by basybasy: 12:44am On Apr 19, 2023
Charming1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKg1O5Tsrto

IFITE-UNIZIK TO BREATHE NEW AIR.

Governor Chukwuma Soludo on Monday, April 17, 2023, took a tour of Ifite-Unizik road in Awka, Awka South LG, to have a first-hand feel of environmental challenges and dearth of infrastructure that has plunged and degraded the school community.

Mr. Governor was accompanied by the Chief of Staff; Mr. Ernest Ezeajughi, Deputy Chief of Staff/Chief of Protocol; Chinedu Nwoye, and MD of ACTDA -Ossy Onunko

#AnambraStateNewMedia
See the State WC Obi governed for 8yrs
Re: Soludo Embarks On An Unscheduled Visit To UNIZIK’s Forgotten Worsened Road by Cabonylewis(m): 6:33am On Apr 19, 2023
illuminutty:
Solu nsi
Coward Shit Hole Comment
Re: Soludo Embarks On An Unscheduled Visit To UNIZIK’s Forgotten Worsened Road by MeineMutter: 6:40pm On Apr 19, 2023
Starking1000000:
Useless people praising Soludo just because he's against peter obi.

Ask yourselves, what has he achieved?
The rubbish he signed for steady electricity, e work?

Just to go around and critize obi he Sabi, forgetting after obi, Willie obiano ruled 8 years

Does electricity take 1 month to fix? Onye n buru! What did Obi fix in 8 years?
Re: Soludo Embarks On An Unscheduled Visit To UNIZIK’s Forgotten Worsened Road by Starking1000000(m): 9:48am On Apr 20, 2023
MeineMutter:

On September, I'll come back to this thread to remind you 6 months has past and he hasn't done anything.

Until then, 🤝🤝
Re: Soludo Embarks On An Unscheduled Visit To UNIZIK’s Forgotten Worsened Road by Cantonese: 9:51am On Apr 20, 2023
christejames:
Open drainages should be restricted to rural areas where human activities are low compared to major cities...

Our governors should learn abeg, they travel round the world but when they reach the borders of Nigeria mid-air their brains become obfuscated and restored to the analogue way of thinking... 😏

Open drainages should be no where at all. Our country continues to suffer because the citizens choose hardship and suffering on their own.

Elections afford the opportunity to remove poor leaders. Unfortunately the citizens choose bribe over good leadership.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Embarks On An Unscheduled Visit To UNIZIK’s Forgotten Worsened Road by MeineMutter: 9:51am On Apr 20, 2023
Starking1000000:

On September, I'll come back to this thread to remind you 6 months has past and he hasn't done anything.

Until then, 🤝🤝
9 months cannot be enough to fix a rot of over 40 years.
Re: Soludo Embarks On An Unscheduled Visit To UNIZIK’s Forgotten Worsened Road by Cantonese: 9:57am On Apr 20, 2023
MeineMutter:

What did your own governor fix in eight years?

Some of you should bow your faces shame. The country is in shambles because you eulogize mediocrity. Leadership failed the entire country. There is no part of this country that you do not find horrible roads and other terrible infrastructure. Funds allocated are pocketed and use to buy your votes at the next elections.

Calabar used to be known as the cleanest city in the country. Get there today and see what it has become. What about Abuja? What about Kano? What about Ogun? Slum everywhere.

It is a big shame. When you see those who make genuine efforts at making things better, support them. If they fail, throw them away. Stop voting for treasury looters and have your country better.
Re: Soludo Embarks On An Unscheduled Visit To UNIZIK’s Forgotten Worsened Road by Starking1000000(m): 10:13am On Apr 20, 2023
MeineMutter:

9 months cannot be enough to fix a rot of over 40 years.
We should give him 40 years to fix 40 years error grin

Clown 🤡 like you.
Re: Soludo Embarks On An Unscheduled Visit To UNIZIK’s Forgotten Worsened Road by MeineMutter: 6:24pm On Apr 20, 2023
Starking1000000:

We should give him 40 years to fix 40 years error grin

Clown 🤡 like you.

How many years can you give him. Be honest.
Re: Soludo Embarks On An Unscheduled Visit To UNIZIK’s Forgotten Worsened Road by MeineMutter: 6:29pm On Apr 20, 2023
Cantonese:

What did your own governor fix in eight years?

Some of you should bow your faces shame. The country is in shambles because you eulogize mediocrity. Leadership failed the entire country. There is no part of this country that you do not find horrible roads and other terrible infrastructure. Funds allocated are pocketed and use to buy your votes at the next elections.

Calabar used to be known as the cleanest city in the country. Get there today and see what it has become. What about Abuja? What about Kano? What about Ogun? Slum everywhere.

It is a big shame. When you see those who make genuine efforts at making things better, support them. If they fail, throw them away. Stop voting for treasury looters and have your country better.

My governor fixed nothing. Neither did Obi fix anything but you are packaging him as if he is a performer.

Mr. Smart. The last time I voted was in 1993. Just to tell you that I don’t join bandwagons of hypocrisy.

Our electoral law/system and constitution cannot allow Nigerian electorates to vote in the best man/woman who could do the job.
So be rest assured that this is how it will continue.
Re: Soludo Embarks On An Unscheduled Visit To UNIZIK’s Forgotten Worsened Road by Cromagnon: 6:52pm On Apr 20, 2023
Patented:

Bros, did you read the last sentence in my statement

After I don pay tax, make I still fix highway, at least when community project arise I dey out hand, put money
Oya no pay tax na may we see whether na option
No fix the highway may we see who go buy extra brake and tire and repair accidents and who .pikin go die Ontoo bad road or who go burn extra fuel inside go slow
It ain't the politicians. And you go still pay the complete tax like it or not

I'm just saying it as it is

We can either pay 2 times and suffer(tax and above mentioned expenses)
Or weu can pay twice and enjoy (tax and self help)
our choice which twice we want but we will pay twice by force
Re: Soludo Embarks On An Unscheduled Visit To UNIZIK’s Forgotten Worsened Road by Patented: 8:27am On Apr 21, 2023
Cromagnon:

Oya no pay tax na may we see whether na option
No fix the highway may we see who go buy extra brake and tire and repair accidents and who .pikin go die Ontoo bad road or who go burn extra fuel inside go slow
It ain't the politicians. And you go still pay the complete tax like it or not

I'm just saying it as it is

We can either pay 2 times and suffer(tax and above mentioned expenses)
Or weu can pay twice and enjoy (tax and self help)
our choice which twice we want but we will pay twice by force

Does that negate from the point I Initially made?

PTSD from bad leadership
Re: Soludo Embarks On An Unscheduled Visit To UNIZIK’s Forgotten Worsened Road by Starking1000000(m): 7:58pm On Apr 22, 2023
MeineMutter:

How many years can you give him. Be honest.

6 months at most.
I'm sure that's just a strategy for another 4 years.

Kole werk

I'm sure you know that won't work.
Stake holders no go gree
A lot of business men dealing on Generator and Lister will crumble.
Even people repairing this will also turn jobless.
It will crumble many well made men.

If e easy, Ebonyi state gov. Umahi for don do am cause that man na best.
(Go to Ebonyi)
Re: Soludo Embarks On An Unscheduled Visit To UNIZIK’s Forgotten Worsened Road by MeineMutter: 8:08pm On Apr 22, 2023
Starking1000000:

6 months at most.
I'm sure that's just a strategy for another 4 years.

Kole werk

I'm sure you know that won't work.
Stake holders no go gree
A lot of business men dealing on Generator and Lister will crumble.
Even people repairing this will also turn jobless.
It will crumble many well made men.

If e easy, Ebonyi state gov. Umahi for don do am cause that man na best.
(Go to Ebonyi)

Then why are we yarning for good governance if we won’t allow things to work?
I feel those people can diversify. Once they see it coming, they can change trade.
Re: Soludo Embarks On An Unscheduled Visit To UNIZIK’s Forgotten Worsened Road by Cromagnon: 4:58am On Apr 24, 2023
Patented:

Does that negate from the point I Initially made?

PTSD from bad leadership
Yes it did
You are the one leading your life badly
They are achieving their goals
You better get your shit together instead of looking for who to blame for your decisions in life
Re: Soludo Embarks On An Unscheduled Visit To UNIZIK’s Forgotten Worsened Road by Patented: 8:20am On Apr 24, 2023
Cromagnon:

Yes it did
You are the one leading your life badly
They are achieving their goals
You better get your shit together instead of looking for who to blame for your decisions in life

Sorry ehn. It is well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FFK Reacts To Buhari’s Meeting With Archbishop Of Canterbury In London / 2019: Shehu Sani Blames El-rufia As APC Rejects Him / Kassim Afegbua Turns Himself In At Police Headquarters (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.