Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,275 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Man Arrested For Kidnapping And Burying Three-Year-Old Boy In Katsina (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Kidnapping And Burying Three-Year-Old Boy In Katsina (Photo) (25637 Views)

Fraudster Who Lures Ladies To Hotels For Sex, Robbery Arrested In Katsina (Photo / Police Arrest ATM Cards Fraudster In Katsina (Photo) / 18-Year-Old Indian Hemp Dealer Arrested In Katsina (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Kidnapping And Burying Three-Year-Old Boy In Katsina (Photo) by Sultty(m): 12:21pm On Apr 18, 2023
damnt
Re: Man Arrested For Kidnapping And Burying Three-Year-Old Boy In Katsina (Photo) by ahnie: 12:21pm On Apr 18, 2023
Kidnapping the two major tribes does successfully without spilling blood,e reach aboki turn he messed it up.

Rip to the lil one.

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Kidnapping And Burying Three-Year-Old Boy In Katsina (Photo) by Beey(f): 12:22pm On Apr 18, 2023
Creamypie:
If I be president, its death penalty for armed robbers, murderers and kidnappers, which will be carried out immediately after pronouncement, with the government-paid executioners Impatiently waiting outside court premises(their kidneys, liver, heart, lungs and pancreas will be preserved for transplant) then 50 years without option of fine for proven rapists, and swindlers/fraudsters. 10 Years without option of fine for burglars. No dice. A friend of mine was kidnapped 4 years ago. He died of b.p just a few minutes after the kidnappers contacted his family. I Hate any person wey be say for him to continue living, otheros must die
We all would wish that some of these crimes received the maximum pain that can be inflicted on a person. However, the executive arm of government cannot control the judiciary at will. That’s why the constitution dictates what’s to be done because, even the judges are human and would wish to rule some cases based on their emotions.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Kidnapping And Burying Three-Year-Old Boy In Katsina (Photo) by Fearyourcreator: 12:25pm On Apr 18, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Abubakar Abdul’ziz deserve to be hanged upside down in the prison
While getting is head fried inside hot oil
Re: Man Arrested For Kidnapping And Burying Three-Year-Old Boy In Katsina (Photo) by caye(m): 12:29pm On Apr 18, 2023
At this rate, the white man's system of justice needs to be tossed aside by the AFRICAN.

This man also needs to be buried alive tied up in chains in full glare of the public, after he should be exhumed and a a caterpillar used to press and grind the body into pulp onto the ground.
To serve as a lesson to other workers of evil.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Kidnapping And Burying Three-Year-Old Boy In Katsina (Photo) by FireUpNow(m): 12:33pm On Apr 18, 2023
He could be one of those killer herdsmen or bandits. So sad
Re: Man Arrested For Kidnapping And Burying Three-Year-Old Boy In Katsina (Photo) by JONSYN7154: 12:35pm On Apr 18, 2023
Zonefree:
[b][/b]
The heart of man... cry
Point of correction, "the heart of Hausa man is desperately wicked, who can know it".
Not the heart of man Sir.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Kidnapping And Burying Three-Year-Old Boy In Katsina (Photo) by Skillsnigeria: 12:41pm On Apr 18, 2023
Crazy people everywhere, the lord will deliver una
Re: Man Arrested For Kidnapping And Burying Three-Year-Old Boy In Katsina (Photo) by Frankcallys(m): 12:55pm On Apr 18, 2023
Which kind animal be this? Please no time wasting for this case, make them dig 6 feet and bury him immediately!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Kidnapping And Burying Three-Year-Old Boy In Katsina (Photo) by Spicycat(f): 1:09pm On Apr 18, 2023
zanebaddo:
Nothing wrong in what he has done. If you don't like it go to court! After all he just killed an Igbo child whose life doesn't matter. Why arrest a man from katsina for killing a child of an Igbo man? Release him please.

There are several Igbo children killed in southern kaduna and Benue nobody has been arrested. Just because of one child killed in katsina and you hurriedly arrested the man why na?

undecided
An idiot with access to Internet.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Kidnapping And Burying Three-Year-Old Boy In Katsina (Photo) by Rosebarn(f): 1:13pm On Apr 18, 2023
zanebaddo:
Nothing wrong in what he has done. If you don't like it go to court! After all he just killed an Igbo child whose life doesn't matter. Why arrest a man from katsina for killing a child of an Igbo man? Release him please.

There are several Igbo children killed in southern kaduna and Benue nobody has been arrested. Just because of one child killed in katsina and you hurriedly arrested the man why na?

undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Kidnapping And Burying Three-Year-Old Boy In Katsina (Photo) by Akaojiaku210: 1:14pm On Apr 18, 2023
OH MY GOD, WHAT A WORLD
Re: Man Arrested For Kidnapping And Burying Three-Year-Old Boy In Katsina (Photo) by briggson07(m): 1:19pm On Apr 18, 2023
The camera caught him smilies
Re: Man Arrested For Kidnapping And Burying Three-Year-Old Boy In Katsina (Photo) by morakakin(m): 1:36pm On Apr 18, 2023
zanebaddo:

you are a very very wicked piece of shxt.
Re: Man Arrested For Kidnapping And Burying Three-Year-Old Boy In Katsina (Photo) by KogiPikin: 1:36pm On Apr 18, 2023
zanebaddo:

Fool
Re: Man Arrested For Kidnapping And Burying Three-Year-Old Boy In Katsina (Photo) by LordErrk: 1:59pm On Apr 18, 2023
Creamypie:
If I be president, its death penalty for armed robbers, murderers and kidnappers, which will be carried out immediately after pronouncement, with the government-paid executioners Impatiently waiting outside court premises(their kidneys, liver, heart, lungs and pancreas will be preserved for transplant) then 50 years without option of fine for proven rapists, and swindlers/fraudsters. 10 Years without option of fine for burglars. No dice. A friend of mine was kidnapped 4 years ago. He died of b.p just a few minutes after the kidnappers contacted his family. I Hate any person wey be say for him to continue living, others must die

You'd make a very fine President grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Kidnapping And Burying Three-Year-Old Boy In Katsina (Photo) by LordErrk: 2:01pm On Apr 18, 2023
zanebaddo:

You fxcking animal. That was a kid whose life was just wasted, and you're here typing thus nonsense

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Kidnapping And Burying Three-Year-Old Boy In Katsina (Photo) by zanebaddo(m): 2:01pm On Apr 18, 2023
KogiPikin:

Fool
grin grin I heard smart Adeyemi said that what happened in kogi primaries was rape of democracy. I have one thing to you and him go to court!!!
Re: Man Arrested For Kidnapping And Burying Three-Year-Old Boy In Katsina (Photo) by 1z5c6vv: 2:04pm On Apr 18, 2023
Free!!

Re: Man Arrested For Kidnapping And Burying Three-Year-Old Boy In Katsina (Photo) by zanebaddo(m): 2:07pm On Apr 18, 2023
LordErrk:

You fxcking animal. That was a kid whose life was just wasted, and you're here typing thus nonsense
You are fucking animal too .
Re: Man Arrested For Kidnapping And Burying Three-Year-Old Boy In Katsina (Photo) by zanebaddo(m): 2:10pm On Apr 18, 2023
Spicycat:

undecided
An idiot with access to Internet.
you are nothing but a cat!
Re: Man Arrested For Kidnapping And Burying Three-Year-Old Boy In Katsina (Photo) by 360command: 2:11pm On Apr 18, 2023
Creamypie:
If I be president, law will be amended that its death penalty for armed robbers, murderers and kidnappers, which will be carried out immediately after pronouncement, with the government-paid executioners Impatiently waiting outside court premises(their kidneys, liver, heart, lungs and pancreas will be preserved for transplant) then 50 years without option of fine for proven rapists, and swindlers/ fraudsters. 10 Years without option of fine for burglars. No dice. A friend of mine was kidnapped 4 years ago. He died of b.p just a few minutes after the kidnappers contacted his family. I Hate any person wey be say for him to continue living, others (innocents) must die
I fully understand you and I agree with you but sometimes there is reason death penalty is not issued out because there can be 1 innocent soul who could be found guilty and face death penalty despite him been innocent. A crime like what we have read here, this is where I can agree with you that he needs the death penalty.
Re: Man Arrested For Kidnapping And Burying Three-Year-Old Boy In Katsina (Photo) by Benrosaria(m): 2:12pm On Apr 18, 2023
and he is smiling 🤣
Re: Man Arrested For Kidnapping And Burying Three-Year-Old Boy In Katsina (Photo) by zanebaddo(m): 2:14pm On Apr 18, 2023
LordErrk:

Yes I know but since you couldn't resist your hatred for Igbos you couldn't recognise sarcasm. Fooooooooooooooooooooooool

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Kidnapping And Burying Three-Year-Old Boy In Katsina (Photo) by princeemmma(m): 2:50pm On Apr 18, 2023
The guy is even smiling

or am the only person seeing the other way round

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Kidnapping And Burying Three-Year-Old Boy In Katsina (Photo) by pendragonbladgo(m): 5:41pm On Apr 18, 2023
The world should just end please, the Devil seems to be getting more powerful.

I mean what I say and I will go again.
Re: Man Arrested For Kidnapping And Burying Three-Year-Old Boy In Katsina (Photo) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 18, 2023
Why You Should Always Enquire And Not Assume Over Serious Matters In Your Life

Apostle Joshua Selman

Listen And Remain Blessed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCLd6IMEPVk
Re: Man Arrested For Kidnapping And Burying Three-Year-Old Boy In Katsina (Photo) by Nyanabo(m): 7:31pm On Apr 18, 2023
Is that the man laughing on the picture? What's funny? Can't someone give him a factory resetting slap?

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Kidnapping And Burying Three-Year-Old Boy In Katsina (Photo) by Christistruth03: 8:30pm On Apr 18, 2023
Zonefree:
[b][/b]
The heart of man... cry

Don’t they have any Human feelings anymore

Dogs do show Children gentleness and affection
Re: Man Arrested For Kidnapping And Burying Three-Year-Old Boy In Katsina (Photo) by Slydan204: 8:41pm On Apr 18, 2023
I wonder y he is grinning. Maniac!!!
Re: Man Arrested For Kidnapping And Burying Three-Year-Old Boy In Katsina (Photo) by Emdebby2: 9:30pm On Apr 18, 2023
Why nah? All for money.
Re: Man Arrested For Kidnapping And Burying Three-Year-Old Boy In Katsina (Photo) by KingLennon(m): 10:51pm On Apr 18, 2023
zanebaddo:

I know you want to trend or maybe defend your tribe but KARMA no dey fear that one o. Pray make dem no bury all ur children alive o. From what am seeing the curse has been placed o.....

Pray o wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Trying To Separate Fight Stabbed To Death In Ogun State / Lagos engineer sets lover, rival ablaze with petrol bomb, poisons self / Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.