Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

A Message To The President Elect - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Message To The President Elect (349 Views)

IBB Congratulates Buhari, Sets Agenda For President-Elect / INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes / You Cannot Reap Where You Did Not Sow: A Message To Fela Dutoye And His Co-trave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Message To The President Elect by Samunique(m): 8:55am On Apr 18, 2023
I received this message for more than a month now.

I've been so busy bcs of my work schedules, apart from that, I was becoming reluctant to pass this message and make it public. If I have my way, it should have been confidential or i forget about it, but then, my spirit won't allow me to rest and keep disturbing me....

Though I have no direct access to the president elect, I believe he has many fans and agents on NL who probably God could use to, pass this message to him.

I saw the president elect in a night vision, He became so vengful and insecure that he kept going after, and attacking those he believed worked against his election. He became so vengeful to the extent that he touched those ordinarily he shouldn't have touched.

Then I heard a voice clearly said, "warn him, that he shouldn't go the way of vengeance (vengeance belongs to God). Going after people whom he perceived to have worked against his election or, becoming too insecure by going after all opposing voices in other to protect his mandate will spell doom for him and may end his government before it starts !

He should also beware of the Sycophants around him who have made themselves his attack dogs bcs they want to be in his good book for their selfish interests, they will create more problems for him than he WILL BEABLE to handle.

Buhari made the same mistake and his government is ending almost in total failure. But he's lucky bcs he's able to complete his 8yrs. Tinubu may not be that lucky, ( but I pray he is )
if he treads the same path.

NOTE: This message may sound like an advice, but it is not !
Who am I to advise Jagaban !
It's a direct massage and warning, those who know him should tell him to tread with caution and be careful of those around him and his advisers or else, they will mislead him and his government may end before it starts.

Nlfpmod, I don't know if this is front page worthy, but if possible, let's make it hit the FP. Who knows, maybe this little massage may get to our beloved president elect and thereby save him and the country of the consequential disaster.

I hope this message will not be misunderstood, I'm not a prophet neither am I an attention seeker, just simply doing what GOD sends me to do.

Pls convey the message to him.

SHALOM !!!
Re: A Message To The President Elect by KanwuliaExtra: 9:00am On Apr 18, 2023
You mean PRESIDIOT elect? cheesy
Re: A Message To The President Elect by Samunique(m): 9:08am On Apr 18, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
You mean PRESIDIOT elect? cheesy
Pls sir, this thread is not for abuses purpose.

Let's be guided !!!!

Nlfpmod, Seun lalasticlala pls help us.
Re: A Message To The President Elect by KanwuliaExtra: 9:10am On Apr 18, 2023
Samunique:
Pls sir, this thread is not for abuses purpose.

Let's be guided !!!!

Nlfpmod, Seun lalasticlala pls help us.

You call this a “thread”?
Re: A Message To The President Elect by Samunique(m): 9:11am On Apr 18, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

You call this a “thread”?
And what it is ?
Re: A Message To The President Elect by Samunique(m): 10:22am On Apr 18, 2023
Samunique:

I've been so busy bcs of my work schedules, apart from that, I was becoming reluctant to pass this message and make it public. If I have my way, it should have been confidential or i forget about it, but then, my spirit won't allow me to rest and keep disturbing me....

Though I have no direct access to the president elect, I believe he has many fans and agents on NL who probably God could use to, pass this message to him.

I saw the president elect in a night vision, He became so vengful and insecure that he kept going after, and attacking those he believed worked against his election. He became so vengeful to the extent that he touched those ordinarily he shouldn't have touched.

Then I heard a voice clearly said, "warn him, that he shouldn't go the way of vengeance (vengeance belongs to God). Going after people whom he perceived to have worked against his election or, becoming too insecure by going after all opposing voices in other to protect his mandate will spell doom for him and may end his government before it starts !

He should also beware of the Sycophants around him who have made themselves his attack dogs bcs they want to be in his good book for their selfish interests, they will create more problems for him than he WILL BEABLE to handle.

Buhari made the same mistake and his government is ending almost in total failure. But he's lucky bcs he's able to complete his 8yrs. Tinubu may not be that lucky, ( but I pray he is )

It's a direct massage and warning, those who know him should tell him to tread with caution and be careful of those around him and his advisers or else, they will mislead him and his government may end before it starts.

Nlfpmod, I don't know if this is front page worthy, but if possible, let's make it hit the FP. Who knows, maybe this little massage may get to our beloved president elect and thereby save him and the country of the consequential disaster.

I hope this message will not be misunderstood, I'm not a prophet neither am I an attention seeker, just simply doing what GOD sends me to do.

SHALOM !!!

Re: A Message To The President Elect by NaijaCowFarm: 11:06am On Apr 18, 2023
Nigeria has no president elect at this time. Go back and unseen your vision or better still get malaria medicine
Re: A Message To The President Elect by Samunique(m): 1:29pm On Apr 18, 2023
NaijaCowFarm:
Nigeria has no president elect at this time. Go back and unseen your vision or better still get malaria medicine
Thank you !
Re: A Message To The President Elect by Samunique(m): 7:41am On Apr 19, 2023
Samunique:

SHALOM !!!

(1) (Reply)

Why Should Orji Kalu Be Considered As Senate President? / Tinubu Joined Buhari At The State House Mosque For Juma’at Prayers-photo / Hear What The World Power Said About Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.