Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,807 members, 7,844,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Please Nairalanders I Need An Urgent Answer To This. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Nairalanders I Need An Urgent Answer To This. (471 Views)

Pls My Fellow Nairalanders I Have Three(3)country In Mind But I Don't No Wish / Help Me, Nairalanders!!! I Need Directions / Is Lagos Becoming Nigeria's Answer To Miami, Florida? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Nairalanders I Need An Urgent Answer To This. by Akunatakasi(m): 10:09am On Apr 18, 2023
Please travelanders

A friend got married to a born again black American he met on one of this social media apps.. see came to Nigeria to see him.. so they got married ... Very fine black beauty... Since 4 years she has been processing his visa ... Recently the embassy transferred his case to Lagos .. they told Lagos to do an emergency interview.. they told him to come with all his documents...

Please experienced nairalanders what and what will he take to the embassy as regards documents and what are the possible questions..

Note: it's marriage visa
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need An Urgent Answer To This. by Calvilman(m): 10:17am On Apr 18, 2023
Akunatakasi:

what are the possible questions..

Having dealt with nigerian immigration:

"do you have something for me?"

Jokes aside your friend should call the embassy and they will tell you exactly what you need, no reason to be asking here.

2 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need An Urgent Answer To This. by Akunatakasi(m): 10:42am On Apr 18, 2023
Calvilman:

Having dealt with nigerian immigration:

"do you have something for me?"

Jokes aside your friend should call the embassy and they will tell you exactly what you need, no reason to be asking here.

Ok thank you
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need An Urgent Answer To This. by ednut1(m): 2:24pm On Apr 18, 2023
Akunatakasi:
Please travelanders

A friend got married to a born again black American he met on one of this social media apps.. see came to Nigeria to see him.. so they got married ... Very fine black beauty... Since 4 years she has been processing his visa ... Recently the embassy transferred his case to Lagos .. they told Lagos to do an emergency interview.. they told him to come with all his documents...

Please experienced nairalanders what and what will he take to the embassy as regards documents and what are the possible questions..

hope she has been coming to visit him in Nigeria . They will ask questions to verify the marriage is genuine. Chats, phone calls, pictures, social media activities, financial transactions together or payments, holidays etc.

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need An Urgent Answer To This. by Akunatakasi(m): 9:00pm On Apr 20, 2023
ednut1:
hope she has been coming to visit him in Nigeria . They will ask questions to verify the marriage is genuine. Chats, phone calls, pictures, social media activities, financial transactions together or payments, holidays etc.

She only came once.. but they have been chatting on a regular basis

(1) (Reply)

Advice On Secondary School Transcript / Commercial Flight Makes First Landing In Maiduguri Airport After 2yr Closure / Please I Need Your Help Urgently On UK Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.