Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Help, My Wife Has Been Stealing Money From Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help, My Wife Has Been Stealing Money From Me (1349 Views)

The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. / My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, My Wife Has Been Stealing Money From Me by ICTNEWS: 10:25am On Apr 18, 2023
Dear sir Turner and Mara-Times readers, I'm really going through rough times due to what my wife has been doing.

In fact, as I write this, I no longer have a job to care for my children because my wife has been stealing my company's money for about 3 years and now my boss has fired me eventually because there was always shortage and he got tired of hearing one excuse or another.

I worked in an organization where we deal mostly with clients who pay in cash, and in most cases because of how the nature of the work is, I may not have time to take the cash to the bank that day, so I would usually bring it home and the very next day before heading to work, I would usually pay to the bank.

I would discover that in most cases, when I get to the bank there would be shortage, sometimes as much as 50k and I'd have to pay with my salary. The organization would deduct from my salary until I've fully paid off.

Initially I thought maybe my maid was the issue, I fired the first one and hired another one and just 3 weeks later the trend continues and this has continued for too long that my boss thought maybe I'm just intentionally removing company's money for personal purposes, until he eventually fired me.

Now I'm jobless for awhile now and I struggle to keep body and soul together, bills are piling up. I have gone to my boss to plead with him and he isn't listening to me because he thinks the same thing will repeat itself.

My wife has confessed that she was responsible for all the money that has been missing and that she's sorry!

I seriously don't know what to do at this point, but to be honest I'm somehow considering a divorce - But I am also considering our 2 kids who would have to live without the mother care. They're grown a bit, 8 and 5 years.

I feel this will have a very negative effect on them. But on the other hand, I'm thinking if she did something that is this bad that led to my sack, she could do even worse if I Iet her stay. Because come to think of it, a woman that has been stealing from me for these years, isn't there a possibility that she can be cheating on me?

I'm even wondering what she did with those money she stole. Although she said she was giving it to her family for support. But there was never a time that she requested something on behalf of her family that I didn't do my best to meet their needs, at least within my capacity.

I really need your advice on this because I just get irritated when I look at her. I'm vexed but I'm just keeping my cool because I'm sometimes pushed to lose it on her.

Please help me out!

this story was originally published on maratimes.com.ng/2023/04/my-wife-is-stealing-my-money.html kindly send your comments there.

1 Like

Re: Help, My Wife Has Been Stealing Money From Me by Abfinest007(m): 10:52am On Apr 18, 2023
Do more
Re: Help, My Wife Has Been Stealing Money From Me by Moh247: 11:14am On Apr 18, 2023
Forgive her because of your little children but never trust her again and make plans for your future independently
Re: Help, My Wife Has Been Stealing Money From Me by freddie009(m): 11:21am On Apr 18, 2023
A lot of men are carried away with looks, leave big yansh and boobs alone; focus on the woman's character - someone who will listen and give you peace of mind, but no, you all will be running after fair skin ladies with big butts. These sets of women will wreck and frustrate you, finally, drive you into depression if care is not taken.

That's why we have so many divorces, people marry for the wrong reasons, riches and beautiful bodies.

1 Like

Re: Help, My Wife Has Been Stealing Money From Me by Fahvvy: 11:36am On Apr 18, 2023
This is the height of wickedness undecided...

I'm sure she prolly knew your boss was deducting it out of your salary every month and STILL she didn't think to stop? undecided...

I dunno about you, but a thief is not someone I want around my kids, cause kids be learning from what they see undecided...
Re: Help, My Wife Has Been Stealing Money From Me by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 18, 2023
You mean you married a Klepto ? grin grin

Sorry
Re: Help, My Wife Has Been Stealing Money From Me by sisisioge: 12:06pm On Apr 18, 2023
I did a small gig for a mag one time like that and realised that they do generate stories on their own to keep their readers entertained.

So you realised that money that isn't yours kept missing in your house but kept taking the money home, right?

You didnt find a way to ask the company to get you a safe so you could leave the money at work?

You didnt manage your time such that you could atleast take the money to banks before they close as that sounds a lot cheaper than taking the risk of the inevitable "shortage"?

Ypu didnt think to set a trap for whoever was stealing in your home long before the matter escalated into being fired?

Now you're wondering what to do with your personal thief after the bubble bursted....biko forgive her. She will not do it again.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My Wife Has Been Stealing Money From Me by udede(m): 12:14pm On Apr 18, 2023
You should force her to go and confess to your boss

1 Like

Re: Help, My Wife Has Been Stealing Money From Me by SyrusdeHansome(m): 12:18pm On Apr 18, 2023
If to say u get money i 4 say make u try conduct DNA test on ur two kids. e get why

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, My Wife Has Been Stealing Money From Me by ATEAMS: 1:13pm On Apr 18, 2023
Seems she married you for the money
Re: Help, My Wife Has Been Stealing Money From Me by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:17pm On Apr 18, 2023
you have too many problems in your life sir...
A) you have a deceitful thieving wife
B) you are jobless
C) you wanna divorce the animal you married, yet cannot even feed your own self, let alone your children!

as for how you got yourself in that mess, its obvious you were careless because the FIRST TIME money went mssing, you should have been more careful and even sleep with the money (if thats what was needed to not be called a thief at work again)

1 Like

Re: Help, My Wife Has Been Stealing Money From Me by Rrchrd(m): 5:19pm On Apr 18, 2023
You're not a wise man
What is the essence of that ur TV stand drawers & wordrope drawers
Why didn't you always put it there & lock

Abeg shift this sounds so childish

2 Likes

Re: Help, My Wife Has Been Stealing Money From Me by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:07pm On Apr 18, 2023
This story seff.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: Help, My Wife Has Been Stealing Money From Me by brain54(m): 9:30pm On Apr 18, 2023
For 3 years money kept missing in your house…

For 3 years you kept taking money there. And paying the shortfall with your salary.

I know this story is not true…but you need to be kicked in your a.ss!

1 Like

Re: Help, My Wife Has Been Stealing Money From Me by oluwaseyi0: 8:40am On Apr 19, 2023
This is probably another cock and bull story or a story on the most dumb and dense man in history

Office money keep missing you keep repaying without telling your wife you're repaying any money?

So when you bring in let say 200k in the night, so before you head to bank the following day you don't recount the money or raise alarm at home for shortfall,it's at the bank you discover it

So you mean all along you and your wife never search the house for missing money

(1) (Reply)

Each Day, I Feel Like Committing Suicide / MNM / If You Had A Chance To Choose/swap Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.