Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Okey Wali Kidnapped. NBA Appeals For His Release - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okey Wali Kidnapped. NBA Appeals For His Release (20100 Views)

Okey Wali Regains Freedom 2 Weeks After Kidnap / #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform / Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okey Wali Kidnapped. NBA Appeals For His Release by steeltrust: 1:44pm On Apr 18, 2023
BigDawsNet:
Na so Afghanistan start...

I tell you bro😂😅
It a pity Nigeria will be worst there is if they continue like this
Re: Okey Wali Kidnapped. NBA Appeals For His Release by Benrosaria(m): 2:13pm On Apr 18, 2023
okey wali pass there. go see your papa
Re: Okey Wali Kidnapped. NBA Appeals For His Release by UNDFTD: 2:40pm On Apr 18, 2023
fergie001:
Okey Wali SAN was a former Attorney-General and Commissioner for Justice in the cabinet of ex-Governor Peter Odili.

He was elected President of the Nigerian Bar Association in 2012.

SOURCE

Recall that Wali, was abducted by unknown gunmen on October 11, 2014 in his community, Rumualogu, Obio/Akpor Local Government Area of Rivers State. He was later released at about 11p.m. after 13 days in captivity.

The 64-year-old Senior Advocate of Nigeria was kidnapped along the East-West Road, his driver killed and two Policemen injured.

You see, Nigeria has happened to him. It sure MUST reach every nook and cranny of Nigerianistan. In your Nigerianistan, yesterday's survivors are today's victims; today's survivors are tomorrow's victims, and tomorrow's survivors are next tomorrow's victims! And the cycle
goes on until everyone of you is served his own breakfast! Good luck with your ONE NIGERIA!
Re: Okey Wali Kidnapped. NBA Appeals For His Release by Fuckyoumod: 2:54pm On Apr 18, 2023
Isobug:
You mean Okechukwu Nwali?
All these Rivers people trying to run away from their origins. By next Century , the whole names and culture would have been changed completely. It's well.

Meanwhile, We, the good people of Nigeria appeal to the abductors to release him unconditionally with no harm. I don't know why insecurity is worsening in Nigeria
which origin? The origin that enslaved them during the old eastern region?

Let me give you a brief rundown about what they the rivers people suffered at the hands of the Igbos.

1. Whenever a Rivers man needed land, he goes to Enugu to apply for land in his Rivers state. The application is either denied or takes forever to be approved.

2. The Igbos where applying and stealing their lands via approvals from the eastern region govt. renaming their communities and streets.

No wonder after the war the Govt. Of Melford Okilo declared the properties of the Igbos abandoned properties and redistributed it back to the people of Rivers State.

This and many more boils in the heart of every Rivers child, boy, girl, man and woman.

They would rather follow the Yoruba's than join a senseless Biafra of oppression and conversation of their lands and wealth to the Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Okey Wali Kidnapped. NBA Appeals For His Release by Isobug: 3:14pm On Apr 18, 2023
Fuckyoumod:

Let me give you a brief rundown about what they the rivers people suffered at the hands of the Igbos.

1. Whenever a Rivers man needed land, he goes to Enugu to apply for land in his Rivers state. The application is either denied or takes forever to be approved.

2. The Igbos where applying and stealing their lands via approvals from the eastern region govt. renaming their communities and streets.

No wonder after the war the Govt. Of Melford Okilo declared the properties of the Igbos abandoned properties and redistributed it back to the people of Rivers State.

This and many more boils in the heart of every Rivers child, boy, girl, man and woman.

They would rather follow the Yoruba's than join a senseless Biafra of oppression and conversation of their lands and wealth to the Igbos.
Ekiti boy..... what are you blabbing? You can not tell me my history. Go to Oye-ekiti and tell them that. Nothing concerns you here
Re: Okey Wali Kidnapped. NBA Appeals For His Release by Careente7(m): 3:19pm On Apr 18, 2023
When I saw NBA,I thought it was ‘national basketball association’.#freetheman.
Re: Okey Wali Kidnapped. NBA Appeals For His Release by zoedew: 6:43pm On Apr 18, 2023
fergie001:
Okey Wali SAN was a former Attorney-General and Commissioner for Justice in the cabinet of ex-Governor Peter Odili.

He was elected President of the Nigerian Bar Association in 2012.

SOURCE

Recall that Wali, was abducted by unknown gunmen on October 11, 2014 in his community, Rumualogu, Obio/Akpor Local Government Area of Rivers State. He was later released at about 11p.m. after 13 days in captivity.

The 64-year-old Senior Advocate of Nigeria was kidnapped along the East-West Road, his driver killed and two Policemen injured.
How well his community cherish and love him in return for all done by him for them.

1 Like

Re: Okey Wali Kidnapped. NBA Appeals For His Release by zoedew: 6:47pm On Apr 18, 2023
Isobug:
You mean Okechukwu Nwali?
All these Rivers people trying to run away from their origins. By next Century , the whole names and culture would have been changed completely. It's well.

Meanwhile, We, the good people of Nigeria appeal to the abductors to release him unconditionally with no harm. I don't know why insecurity is worsening in Nigeria
you would think a "Wali" is necessarily a northerner. to be one comes with advantages in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Okey Wali Kidnapped. NBA Appeals For His Release by zoedew: 6:53pm On Apr 18, 2023
Fuckyoumod:

What the Igbos are poised to do with Chinedu Rhodes-Vivour and His Igbo Mum as Governor and Queen Mother respectively of Lagos State.
Re: Okey Wali Kidnapped. NBA Appeals For His Release by kingsceemark(m): 7:37pm On Apr 18, 2023
Good news for today, please kidnap more of them, them follow dey cause this hardship we're going through today, them turned our judiciary system upsides down
Re: Okey Wali Kidnapped. NBA Appeals For His Release by dontbothermuch: 8:21pm On Apr 18, 2023
What? Okey Wali? And I'm getting this information from here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Take Responsibility And Stop The Blame Game – PDP Group Tells Diri / LAGBUS Crushes Soldier To Death In Lagos Yesterday / Controversy Trails Obi’s Parley With LP Lawmakers Over N’assembly Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.