Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Davido Hosts Press Conference Ahead Of April 23 Concert At Biggest Venue TBS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Hosts Press Conference Ahead Of April 23 Concert At Biggest Venue TBS (15373 Views)

Davido Hosts Press Conference Ahead Of April 23 Concert At Biggest Venue In WA / Davido Hosts Wizkid And Hushpuppi In A Club In Dubai / Davido Hosts Popcaan In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Hosts Press Conference Ahead Of April 23 Concert At Biggest Venue TBS by Todaymedia: 11:25am On Apr 18, 2023
Davido Host World Press Conference, Talk about is New Album and His Concert on Tafawa Balewa Square

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04WDBGLwIZs

On April 17, 2023, Davido hosted a press conference to discuss plans for his upcoming concert.

Davido released his fourth album on March 31, 2023, and the highly anticipated album has performed wonderfully well since its release. After some time away from the scene, the award-winning star is back to give fans an unforgettable experience.
He first performed songs off his new album in Irvine Plaza New York before dazzling fans in London. Davido also performed two songs off the album on 'The Late Show with Stephen Colbert'.

The megastar is set to perform the album for the first time in Nigeria in a show at Tafawa Balewa Square Lagos (TBS) on April 23, 2023. TBS is regarded as West Africa's biggest concert ground as it can hold an excess of 50,000 persons.

At a press conference held on April 17, 2023, in Lagos Nigeria, Davido spoke to the press about the 'A Timeless Night' concert which he promises to be an exciting experience. While addressing the press, Davido reassured fans that he has visited the Lagos State Commissioner of Police who promised to beef up the venue with extra security.

The concert is set to attract all levels of Davido fans as there is a ticket which goes for 20,000 naira while the highest sells for millions.

Pulse Nigeria music, journalist Adeayo Adebiyi asked Davido about his upcoming deluxe album and what fans should expect next from a man who has reached the highest level of music.

https://www.pulse.ng/entertainment/music/davido-hosts-press-conference-ahead-of-april-23rd-show-at-tbs/xxmnlcf

8 Likes

Re: Davido Hosts Press Conference Ahead Of April 23 Concert At Biggest Venue TBS by Jostoman: 11:27am On Apr 18, 2023
OBO is a good man with a good heart am coming to lagos to be in your show live.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Hosts Press Conference Ahead Of April 23 Concert At Biggest Venue TBS by Legitiscool: 11:29am On Apr 18, 2023
No be that stadium that some people couldn't fill

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Hosts Press Conference Ahead Of April 23 Concert At Biggest Venue TBS by Jostoman: 11:35am On Apr 18, 2023
Legitiscool:
No be that stadium that some people couldn't fill
yes but the stadium can not contain the people that voted for him during the election in lagos.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Hosts Press Conference Ahead Of April 23 Concert At Biggest Venue TBS by DennisEche(m): 11:36am On Apr 18, 2023
God bless David omo Adeleke

2 Likes

Re: Davido Hosts Press Conference Ahead Of April 23 Concert At Biggest Venue TBS by ATEAMS: 11:36am On Apr 18, 2023
Nice...

Make Must Push Of Them go cast Management...
Re: Davido Hosts Press Conference Ahead Of April 23 Concert At Biggest Venue TBS by Broja: 11:36am On Apr 18, 2023
Obo
Re: Davido Hosts Press Conference Ahead Of April 23 Concert At Biggest Venue TBS by Eaziemoniee: 11:36am On Apr 18, 2023
Ok
Re: Davido Hosts Press Conference Ahead Of April 23 Concert At Biggest Venue TBS by ednut1(m): 11:36am On Apr 18, 2023
embarassed the album no sweet make we talk true

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Hosts Press Conference Ahead Of April 23 Concert At Biggest Venue TBS by ojun50(m): 11:37am On Apr 18, 2023
I don get my ticket, make i go enjoy my self

3 Likes

Re: Davido Hosts Press Conference Ahead Of April 23 Concert At Biggest Venue TBS by fixitbyjal(m): 11:38am On Apr 18, 2023
You bam solid fellow

1 Like

Re: Davido Hosts Press Conference Ahead Of April 23 Concert At Biggest Venue TBS by money121(m): 11:38am On Apr 18, 2023
Ok
Re: Davido Hosts Press Conference Ahead Of April 23 Concert At Biggest Venue TBS by Bobchucky: 11:39am On Apr 18, 2023
Baddest doing Baddest things
Re: Davido Hosts Press Conference Ahead Of April 23 Concert At Biggest Venue TBS by MrJames007: 11:43am On Apr 18, 2023
ednut1:
embarassed the album no sweet make we talk true
You're not lying.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Hosts Press Conference Ahead Of April 23 Concert At Biggest Venue TBS by BobbieZion(m): 11:44am On Apr 18, 2023
Jostoman:
yes but the stadium can not contain the people that voted for him during the election in lagos.

A bottle of cold 🍷 for you....
This left hook.....is TKO.

Album self na trash.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Hosts Press Conference Ahead Of April 23 Concert At Biggest Venue TBS by illuminutty: 11:46am On Apr 18, 2023
Like say him wan perform actual concert.

He will just carry a dead microphone and be jumping up and down miming from dj playlist. Only Burna Boy, ASA, 2Face and Femi Kuti will make me attend any Nigerian music concert because they will give you real live band and live performance. Others na just noise and gragra.

Why waste my money when I can listen to the same songs they will be miming on my Spotify playlist?

🐸 voice

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Hosts Press Conference Ahead Of April 23 Concert At Biggest Venue TBS by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:55am On Apr 18, 2023
Davido is running for office in 2027. Which office? I no sabi 😆

2 Likes

Re: Davido Hosts Press Conference Ahead Of April 23 Concert At Biggest Venue TBS by Blissful45(m): 11:56am On Apr 18, 2023
Jostoman:

I love your response bro. Pls check my signature and revert. One love

3 Likes

Re: Davido Hosts Press Conference Ahead Of April 23 Concert At Biggest Venue TBS by Blissful45(m): 11:57am On Apr 18, 2023
Big Name
Re: Davido Hosts Press Conference Ahead Of April 23 Concert At Biggest Venue TBS by bolacode: 12:00pm On Apr 18, 2023
I was there live[b][/b]
Re: Davido Hosts Press Conference Ahead Of April 23 Concert At Biggest Venue TBS by 2Radii: 12:07pm On Apr 18, 2023
Jostoman:
why is he now shouting for his stolen manhood grin
Re: Davido Hosts Press Conference Ahead Of April 23 Concert At Biggest Venue TBS by flagabast: 12:09pm On Apr 18, 2023
OloyeVIII:

If na wetin carry you come here be this... I'm sorry to tell you "you are a failure"..
Ok boss kiss
Re: Davido Hosts Press Conference Ahead Of April 23 Concert At Biggest Venue TBS by zelnababa(m): 12:11pm On Apr 18, 2023
Jostoman:
yet he came distance 3rd as predicted before.

1 Like

Re: Davido Hosts Press Conference Ahead Of April 23 Concert At Biggest Venue TBS by Coolbadguy: 12:18pm On Apr 18, 2023
O.B.O A guy with a good heart.
Re: Davido Hosts Press Conference Ahead Of April 23 Concert At Biggest Venue TBS by ufotunang: 12:23pm On Apr 18, 2023
illuminutty:
Like say him wan perform actual concert.

He will just carry a dead microphone and be jumping up and down miming from dj playlist. Only Burna Boy, ASA, 2Face and Femi Kuti will make me attend any Nigerian music concert because they will give you real live band and live performance. Others na just noise and gragra.

Why waste my money when I can listen to the same songs they will be miming on my Spotify playlist?

🐸 voice
....so you are saying Davido is not a good musician abi
Re: Davido Hosts Press Conference Ahead Of April 23 Concert At Biggest Venue TBS by ufotunang: 12:28pm On Apr 18, 2023
20k and above and up to millions of naira for a ticket...at least from 5k would had been ok... you know the country and economy is hard... nigerians are going through a lot in this hard economy
Re: Davido Hosts Press Conference Ahead Of April 23 Concert At Biggest Venue TBS by MonTaNa92: 12:29pm On Apr 18, 2023
Who else noticed he skipped answering d "flex my soul" song..David,drop diz song na,abi diz guy no wan drop am ni

(1) (2) (Reply)

African Massive Hips/butty Ladies Photos, Can These Be REAL? / Being a Nigerian Is A Full Time Job — Singer Mr Eazi Insists (Video) / KWAM-1 On Why He Married His Ex-wife’s Niece

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.