Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,424 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Osinbajo Should Resign Now If He Has Any Conscience. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Should Resign Now If He Has Any Conscience. (268 Views)

Tunde Bakare: Osinbajo Should Leave If He’s Not Allowed To Perform As VP / "Osinbajo Should Resign And Submit Himself To ICPC" - Deji Adeyanju / Prof Yemi Osinbajo Should Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo Should Resign Now If He Has Any Conscience. by NigeriaWillWin: 12:52pm On Apr 18, 2023
Osinbajo should resign now if he has any conscience.

Would his wife's grandfather - Chief Awolowo - be proud of Osinbajo for his complicit deafening silence in the face of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's GLARING political larceny and theft of the presidential election ?

First let me get this out of the way. I am not Igbo, not an obedient but I am a Nigerian that wants Nigeria to be better in my lifetime for my children and grandchildren.

I am actually a Yoruba man resident in Lagos for more than 50 years but I am from Ogun State just like Osinbajo although I've never lived in Ogun state apart from 2 years in boarding school.

Ti ara ile eni ban je kokoro buburu ti a ko so fun, kurukere e ko nije ka sun loru. (If a member of our household is eating an evil insect and we don't warn him to stop, then when the repercussion starts at midnight even we will not be able to sleep.)

Dugbe dugbe ton mi loke yi, to ba lo jabo, kiin se orun enikan lo ma jabo si. (If the dark ominous clouds swaying from left to right like a pendulum above our heads eventually drops down, it will not drop on the neck of just one person).

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Vice President Osinbajo, search your conscience and decide whether you should still be in government when (God Forbid) Tinubu is sworn in as president select or whether you should muster the last vestiges of a conscience that you have and honorably resign as vice president before May 29 2023.

The choice is yours as to whether you want your family name and that of your late father in law to be associated with the enthronement of a man indicted for Drugs as the president of Nigeria or whether you will do the honorable thing and resign now to sanitize your family name and distance yourself from evil.

Vice President Osinbajo, Nigeria is at a cross roads but your Family name and legacy is also at a cross roads too.

And if I may ask you, were you in the know as to how Peter Obi's Biometric Nigerian passport was cloned and he was set up so that the British immigration will embarrass him.

What did you know of this plot by a Government you are part of

Are you proud of yourself for still being part of a Government that will stoop so low

When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one , an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle. Edmund Burke 1770

Edmund Burke (1729 –1797) was an Anglo-Irish statesman, economist, and philosopher. He served as a member of Parliament (MP) between 1766 and 1794 in the House of Commons of Great Britain.

Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing. John Stuart Mill 1867

John Stuart Mill (1806 – 1873) was an English philosopher, political economist, Member of Parliament (MP) and civil servant. He has been dubbed "the most influential English-speaking philosopher of the nineteenth century".
Re: Osinbajo Should Resign Now If He Has Any Conscience. by dominique(f): 1:18pm On Apr 18, 2023
If na you you go resign? grin
Re: Osinbajo Should Resign Now If He Has Any Conscience. by fayomim: 1:21pm On Apr 18, 2023
dominique:
If na you you go resign? grin

Leave am ohhh.....the poster doesn't know his left from right

(1) (Reply)

Anticipating For The Inauguration Day / Show Of Shame In Adamawa / Biafra Referendum 2023: All About Biafrans Exit From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.