Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Why Can't Someone Get A Job In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why Can't Someone Get A Job In Nigeria (1101 Views)

Why Can't You Learn These Skills Instead Of Searching For Unseen Job / 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. / How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't Someone Get A Job In Nigeria by Sirchiboy: 1:59pm On Apr 18, 2023
Is this country really cursed?
Someone will finish school but have no job.
This thing is really annoying.
Saw

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Someone Get A Job In Nigeria by Xammie001(m): 2:00pm On Apr 18, 2023
Aside school what skills do you have list them and lets see where to fix you

Sirchiboy:
Is this country really cursed?
Someone will finish school but have no job.
This thing is really annoying.
Saw
Re: Why Can't Someone Get A Job In Nigeria by Sirchiboy: 2:14pm On Apr 18, 2023
Xammie001:
Aside school what skills do you have list them and lets see where to fix you

Driving.
Proficient in the Use of ms packages.
Teaching.
Little experience in programming.
Writing.
Qualifications HND in computer science
Re: Why Can't Someone Get A Job In Nigeria by Wodu89: 2:34pm On Apr 18, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Driving.
Teaching.
Writing.

Go apply for teaching for school na
Re: Why Can't Someone Get A Job In Nigeria by Xammie001(m): 2:42pm On Apr 18, 2023
In all Humility and Sincerity this below listed ain't skill set at all.
aside from Proficient in the Use of ms packages that you posted here there's nothing unique here that can land you job as an HND graduate in Computer Science my Brother.

Sirchiboy:
Driving.
Teaching.
Writing.
Re: Why Can't Someone Get A Job In Nigeria by Sirchiboy: 2:43pm On Apr 18, 2023
Wodu89:

Go apply for teaching for school na
I quit because of low pay.
I need a high paying job bro.
This year will make 40.
No wife, no kids, no investment.
Cant boast of 50k
Re: Why Can't Someone Get A Job In Nigeria by Sirchiboy: 2:45pm On Apr 18, 2023
Xammie001:
In all Humility and Sincerity this below listed ain't skill set at all.
aside from Proficient in the Use of ms packages that you posted here there's nothing unique here that can land you job as an HND graduate in Computer Science my Brother.

You dey whine me no problem

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Someone Get A Job In Nigeria by Wodu89: 2:46pm On Apr 18, 2023
Sirchiboy:
This year will make 40.
Cant boast of 50k

Haba. I looked your threads I thought you said you're married in your posts

Go and write articles online. I have people who write online working part time o. They earn as much as between 50 and 120k working as content writers from home. ...
Re: Why Can't Someone Get A Job In Nigeria by Xammie001(m): 3:08pm On Apr 18, 2023
Honestly Speaking, if i'm to get you a job in my factory as IT Assistant you don't even have the qualification i can present to them in all HUMILITY.

Sirchiboy:
You dey whine me no problem
Re: Why Can't Someone Get A Job In Nigeria by lereinter(m): 3:16pm On Apr 18, 2023
Xammie001:
Honestly Speaking, if i'm to get you a job in my factory as IT Assistant you don't even have the qualification i can present to them in all HUMILITY.

List the skills he needs Nao

Stop mouthing skills

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Someone Get A Job In Nigeria by lereinter(m): 3:17pm On Apr 18, 2023
You have field of study focus on it
Re: Why Can't Someone Get A Job In Nigeria by Xammie001(m): 3:21pm On Apr 18, 2023
Most Times some of you want to trend but i won't drag issues with you.
as a computer science graduate what skills are you suppose to have .
i only know of mechanical engineering skill set.

lereinter:

List the skills he needs Nao

Stop mouthing skills

Re: Why Can't Someone Get A Job In Nigeria by MrBroke(m): 3:23pm On Apr 18, 2023
Which job you dey talk because last time i check Blowj0b dey everywhere grin
Re: Why Can't Someone Get A Job In Nigeria by Fab21: 3:37pm On Apr 18, 2023
Wodu89:

Haba. I looked your threads I thought you said you're married in your posts

Go and write articles online. I have people who write online working part time o. They earn as much as between 50 and 120k working as content writers from home. ...

Pls, I'm into freelance writing.
I need more gigs!
Pls, help me ooo..
Re: Why Can't Someone Get A Job In Nigeria by Wodu89: 3:43pm On Apr 18, 2023
Fab21:

Pls, I'm into freelance writing.
I need more gigs!
Pls, help me ooo..

Nah. I don't work with people from this forum again. Na curse and blackmails full una brain
Re: Why Can't Someone Get A Job In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 18, 2023
Awwn🥺

Come and take a hug.
Re: Why Can't Someone Get A Job In Nigeria by Fab21: 4:38pm On Apr 18, 2023
Wodu89:

Nah. I don't work with people from this forum again. Na curse and blackmails full una brain

Well, I don't know what went wrong between you and others!

But, I'll be glad if you can help me out.
Thanks
Re: Why Can't Someone Get A Job In Nigeria by michlins(m): 6:25pm On Apr 18, 2023
When they tell you to make sure you vote and also ensure that you vote for the right candidate, you will think the person is not serious with life.

Actions have consequences and if we keep voting based on ethnicity and religion,we will keep creating threads like this after election is done

6 Likes

Re: Why Can't Someone Get A Job In Nigeria by ecomalchemistt(m): 2:37am On Apr 19, 2023
There are lots of jobs in Nigeria, just that you want to wear suit and tie meanwhile the real JOBS that make you a ton of money are on the streets !

Go figure.,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Someone Get A Job In Nigeria by Wodu89: 2:40am On Apr 19, 2023
michlins:
When they tell you to make sure you vote and also ensure that you vote for the right candidate, you will think the person is not serious with life.

Actions have consequences and if we keep voting based on ethnicity and religion,we will keep creating threads like this after election is done

Preach

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Someone Get A Job In Nigeria by Aladdin1(m): 12:41pm On Apr 19, 2023
Sirchiboy:
This year will make 40.
Cant boast of 50k
You better start from somewhere and marry.look for a hardworking woman or a lady thats got a good job to marry.prefarably a woman that loves u.and do your best to do several jobs you can do.in no time.you be aright.
Re: Why Can't Someone Get A Job In Nigeria by VTJN(m): 3:40pm On Apr 19, 2023
Aladdin1:
You better start from somewhere and marry.look for a hardworking woman or a lady thats got a good job to marry.prefarably a woman that loves u.and do your best to do several jobs you can do.in no time.you be aright.
This is where you guys got it wrong in marriage. You're looking for a girl that has good job to consider for marriage? Which girl with a good job will marry a struggling 40 years old man? Those girls are much attracted to well to do guys. Only true love and in rare cases will make a girl with good job settle for a struggling 40 years old man.

I will suggest he look out for a girl who'd love him
genuinely and unconditionally. He doesn't need to marry immediately. He could build a relationship with her and work towards improving his finances. He need a true love not a girl with good job. A girl with good job can leave him when family and friends start talking about her choice of man but a girl with true love wouldn't submit to side talk.

A girl with good job can frustrate him if he couldn't provide and meet her demands. A girl with true love from humble backgrounds will stood by him through thick and thin without demanding excessively. He could find the girl within a year and build the relationship and finances within 2-3 years before considering settling down. After marriage, they should continue working on their finances. They can have a kid or two and put a stop to it.

4 Likes

Re: Why Can't Someone Get A Job In Nigeria by AfricaOR: 5:32pm On Apr 19, 2023
Let's find you a job, plan your trajectory and work journey

Send your CV to agency@11identity@africa-or.org

Meanwhile we need 25 security guards urgently,spread the word to help someone (male and female)
Re: Why Can't Someone Get A Job In Nigeria by zealousayo(m): 2:49am On Apr 20, 2023
Xammie001:
Most Times some of you want to trend but i won't drag issues with you.
as a computer science graduate what skills are you suppose to have .
i only know of mechanical engineering skill set.

Could you please mention the skill sets a Mechanical Engineering graduates should have sir?
Re: Why Can't Someone Get A Job In Nigeria by tosbobby(m): 3:47am On Apr 20, 2023
Study Advance Microsoft Excel
Data Analytics
Power BI
SQL &
Video Editing
These should not be too difficult since you have basic programing knowledge.

Also study mini importation.

Take a driving job (60/70k) for survival and buy a laptop - i5, 8gb ram, SSD storage n 2.5ghz processor. These configuration will make the laptop to be mobile and flexible for general purpose.

If you live in rural area, since you're not married, try to relocate to the city.

Trust me, you will breakthrough.
The Lord is your strength.

Best of luck bro
Re: Why Can't Someone Get A Job In Nigeria by Xammie001(m): 2:55pm On Apr 20, 2023
Data Analysis
PLC Programming
AUTOCAD
MS Package

zealousayo:

Could you please mention the skill sets a Mechanical Engineering graduates should have sir?
Re: Why Can't Someone Get A Job In Nigeria by Xepe: 3:41pm On Apr 20, 2023
Sirchiboy:
This year will make 40.
Cant boast of 50k
don't give up! You're almost there!

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Know Good Graphics/web Design Companies? / All We Need Is A "re-think":you Have A Job Already! How? / Job Seekers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.