Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Content Writer Internship Oppourtunity - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Content Writer Internship Oppourtunity (328 Views)

Content Writer (internship/full-time Depending On Experience) Needed In Yaba. / Cornerstone Staffing Fresh Graduate Summer Internship Programme 2017 / Graduate Internship Recruitment At Aspire Coronation Trust (ACT) Foundation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Content Writer Internship Oppourtunity by Kennietech(m): 2:09pm On Apr 18, 2023
In the world of content writing, having a strong portfolio is crucial. One of my clients was in need of writers for his project, and when I posted the job here, numerous applicants came forward. Unfortunately, only a handful had a professional portfolio to showcase their experience. As an aspiring content writer, this presents an excellent opportunity for you to build your own portfolio and gain valuable experience.

Are you enthusiastic about content writing and eager to expand your knowledge in this field? If so, I am currently offering an opportunity for five individuals who are willing to learn and develop their portfolio as content writers. Additionally, I will provide instructions on how to effectively utilize freelance platforms such as Fiverr and Upwork. I would also be teaching you how to use AI like ChatGpt3 to increase your productivity as a writer.

if you are willing to join my team kindly send a DM Via WhatsApp
+2347083946059

PS - I am a certified SEO writer with more than 6 years of experience and over 100 articles on google front page.
Re: Content Writer Internship Oppourtunity by bestbiz17: 2:49pm On Apr 18, 2023
Is the training for free?

1 Like

Re: Content Writer Internship Oppourtunity by Blueace247(f): 4:27pm On Apr 18, 2023
Kennietech:
In the world of content writing, having a strong portfolio is crucial. One of my clients was in need of writers for their project, and when I posted the job here, numerous applicants came forward. Unfortunately, only a handful had a professional portfolio to showcase their experience. As an aspiring content writer, this presents an excellent opportunity for you to build your own portfolio and gain valuable experience.

Are you enthusiastic about content writing and eager to expand your knowledge in this field? If so, I am currently offering an opportunity for five individuals who are willing to learn and develop their portfolio as content writers. Additionally, I will provide instructions on how to effectively utilize freelance platforms such as Fiverr and Upwork. i would also be teaching you how to use AI like ChatGpt3 to increase your productivity as a writer .

if you are willing to join my team kindly send a DM Via WhatsApp
+2347083946059

PS - I am a certified SEO writer is more than 6 years of experience and over 100 articles on google front page.

My oga, kindly proofread your content..
Re: Content Writer Internship Oppourtunity by Kennietech(m): 6:13pm On Apr 18, 2023
Blueace247:

My oga, kindly proofread your content..
thanks you grin

(1) (Reply)

Job Opening For A Travel Consultant / Internship Opportunity At Davtechinvest(remote) / Need Finance Writers N3/word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.