Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,507 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Companies Keep Blasting Me Emails Daily On Indeed To Apply To Work For Them - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Companies Keep Blasting Me Emails Daily On Indeed To Apply To Work For Them (836 Views)

Should Engineers Still Apply To FAANG In The Future After All This Layoffs? / How To Get Easy Backup Gmail Emails From EML / Apply To The Andela Nigeria Fellowship Cycle 42 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Companies Keep Blasting Me Emails Daily On Indeed To Apply To Work For Them by Bloomsbury(m): 2:44pm On Apr 18, 2023
Ever since I rewrote my resume according to the advice PIRATE KING gave on YouTube for software engineers.

Recruiters have been blasting my inbox daily for me to apply to their jobs on Indeed.

This is quite interesting 😁😎.

I receive not less than 10 invite from recruiters daily.

Check YouTube who is pirate king and than me later.

Below are some screenshots from my inbox from recruiters contacting me.

In all, write a professional resume, upload to Indeed and you will be tired of companies contacting you for jobs.

1 Like

Re: Companies Keep Blasting Me Emails Daily On Indeed To Apply To Work For Them by Bloomsbury(m): 2:51pm On Apr 18, 2023
If you would like to see my resume that makes all this companies to be contacting me, comment below with your email and I will send you my resume.

You're free to copy and edit into your own.
Re: Companies Keep Blasting Me Emails Daily On Indeed To Apply To Work For Them by Xammie001(m): 3:28pm On Apr 18, 2023
i will like to re-edit my email

onibudosamuel@gmail.com

Bloomsbury:
If you would like to see my resume that makes all this companies to be contacting me, comment below with your email and I will send you my resume.

Re: Companies Keep Blasting Me Emails Daily On Indeed To Apply To Work For Them by Crossblueart: 3:38pm On Apr 18, 2023
I'd love to take a peek.

godwindavies2@gmail.com
Re: Companies Keep Blasting Me Emails Daily On Indeed To Apply To Work For Them by glaber: 5:43pm On Apr 18, 2023
theophilly20@gmail.com thanks man
Re: Companies Keep Blasting Me Emails Daily On Indeed To Apply To Work For Them by DerKlassiker: 7:57pm On Apr 18, 2023
ojotimilehin01@gmail.com

Thank you
Re: Companies Keep Blasting Me Emails Daily On Indeed To Apply To Work For Them by JudeAfoo(m): 9:54pm On Apr 18, 2023
opakunleafolabi@gmail.com thank you so much
Re: Companies Keep Blasting Me Emails Daily On Indeed To Apply To Work For Them by Deicide: 10:01pm On Apr 18, 2023
So which one you come finally agree work for?
Re: Companies Keep Blasting Me Emails Daily On Indeed To Apply To Work For Them by donsheddy1(m): 11:10pm On Apr 18, 2023
Rubbish post.

2 Likes

Re: Companies Keep Blasting Me Emails Daily On Indeed To Apply To Work For Them by FamousDaniel(m): 11:33pm On Apr 18, 2023
Bloomsbury:
Ever since I rewrote my resume according to the advice PIRATE KING gave on YouTube for software engineers.

Recruiters have been blasting my inbox daily for me to apply to their jobs on Indeed.

In all, write a professional resume, upload to Indeed and you will be tired of companies contacting you for jobs.

clazzicharry@gmail.com
Re: Companies Keep Blasting Me Emails Daily On Indeed To Apply To Work For Them by nadisms: 12:18am On Apr 19, 2023
How many of them have given you job?
To people who are dropping their emails
Once you apply for a job on indeed, they will ask if you want to be updated about subsequent employments and if you accept boom,your mails box would become like that of Op.
I speak from experience because my mailbox is like that of ops own

3 Likes

Re: Companies Keep Blasting Me Emails Daily On Indeed To Apply To Work For Them by Roysnickz: 7:41am On Apr 19, 2023
Bloomsbury:

roysnickz@gmail.com
Re: Companies Keep Blasting Me Emails Daily On Indeed To Apply To Work For Them by 28plus: 8:08am On Apr 19, 2023
Nice.

Guys, can someone please, recommend an app that downloads YouTube videos? I was using videorder (APK) but I lost my phone. Now the said app no longer opens on the phone I'm using now, citing no network, even though I'm fully connected. Someone recommended TubeMate for me, but the app only downloads short videos. Whenever I try to download a video that is lengthy, the download will either fail middway, or download without audio. I really need to start learning something.
Techies, please, help a newbie.

Sorry for derailing the thread
Re: Companies Keep Blasting Me Emails Daily On Indeed To Apply To Work For Them by stankelz: 8:28am On Apr 19, 2023
stannz88@gmail.com
Re: Companies Keep Blasting Me Emails Daily On Indeed To Apply To Work For Them by 28plus: 8:38am On Apr 19, 2023
shocked
Re: Companies Keep Blasting Me Emails Daily On Indeed To Apply To Work For Them by niel63(m): 8:52am On Apr 19, 2023
Op this isn't a big deal na... even if you no put cv, as long as you opt for receiving the mails, you will receive mails like this...

You don apply? Oya begin apply na! You'll understand the difference.

Not just indeed. Glassdoor too and a few other job sites.

2 Likes

Re: Companies Keep Blasting Me Emails Daily On Indeed To Apply To Work For Them by kazvid(m): 8:54am On Apr 19, 2023
28plus:
Nice.

Guys, can someone please, recommend an app that downloads YouTube videos? I was using videorder (APK) but I lost my phone. Now the said app no longer opens on the phone I'm using now, citing no network, even though I'm fully connected. Someone recommended TubeMate for me, but the app only downloads short videos. Whenever I try to download a video that is lengthy, the download will either fail middway, or download without audio. I really need to start learning something.

You can use ssyoutube(dot)com,just copy the link to the video on YouTube and paste it there
Re: Companies Keep Blasting Me Emails Daily On Indeed To Apply To Work For Them by robinhood171200: 9:14am On Apr 19, 2023
adeadewole1712@gmail.com
Bloomsbury:

Re: Companies Keep Blasting Me Emails Daily On Indeed To Apply To Work For Them by 28plus: 11:22am On Apr 19, 2023
kazvid:

You can use ssyoutube(dot)com,just copy the link to the video on YouTube and paste it there

Ok thanks
Re: Companies Keep Blasting Me Emails Daily On Indeed To Apply To Work For Them by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 19, 2023
Scam bait spotted.

If I post my LinkedIn DMs, you sef go bow for me .

If not for this layoffs I would be working for faang
Re: Companies Keep Blasting Me Emails Daily On Indeed To Apply To Work For Them by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 19, 2023
28plus:
Nice.

Use Seal

It's open source btw:-)
Re: Companies Keep Blasting Me Emails Daily On Indeed To Apply To Work For Them by cyberkitty: 10:10pm On Apr 19, 2023
Failure2019:
Scam bait spotted.

If I post my LinkedIn DMs, you sef go bow for me .

If not for this layoffs I would be working for faang

Am not trying to insinuate anything but why did you choose the name FAILURE 😁

Let's leave LINKEDIN aside...if you see my account you will he shocked who you're talking to. Anyway what's your stack?

What area in tech are you into? I love to connect with more peers in tech!
Re: Companies Keep Blasting Me Emails Daily On Indeed To Apply To Work For Them by 28plus: 2:15am On Apr 20, 2023
Failure2019:

Use Seal

It's open source btw:-)
Thanks bro. I will check it out
Re: Companies Keep Blasting Me Emails Daily On Indeed To Apply To Work For Them by Nobody: 4:13am On Apr 20, 2023
cyberkitty:

Am not trying to insinuate anything but why did you choose the name FAILURE 😁

Let's leave LINKEDIN aside...if you see my account you will he shocked who you're talking to. Anyway what's your stack?

What area in tech are you into? I love to connect with more peers in tech!

Affiliate marketing sir

Drppshipping and mini exportation
Re: Companies Keep Blasting Me Emails Daily On Indeed To Apply To Work For Them by cyberkitty: 10:45am On Apr 20, 2023
Failure2019:

Affiliate marketing sir

Failure2019:

Affiliate marketing sir

Those things you just mentioned are now my target. You see that niche affiliate marketing, there's too much money there and many software developers aren't taking advantage of it by building a Website to monetize wih affiliate offers.

Am currently trying to focus on CPA and CPM offers. I've decided to build a blog and monetize with those.

I was fortunate to find Crypto CPM offers that I can promote to make $0.04 per click and 5 Satoshi per click on my blog while still writing Technical contents.

My target now is to use my tech skills to setup passive income online business for myself rather than applying to tech roles.

When I start earning big, I will push the money into mini importation from 1688 and Taobao.

Do you mind we connect on WhatsApp

+0+90+23+48+18+94 (Spammers keep off )

(1) (Reply)

Please Let Someone Help Me Out With My Outlook Programming / File Attachements Help / Programmers In The House,need Your Opinions Plz!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.