Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,319 members, 7,819,083 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

I Need A Teaching Job - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need A Teaching Job (346 Views)

I Need A Teaching Job In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State. / Inside Afe Babalola University Teaching Hospital (Photos) / Afe Babalola University Completes 400 Bed Teaching Hospital(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Teaching Job by ndubest111(m): 3:01pm On Apr 18, 2023
I studied agric economics and Extension Services in University, am new in Enugu, if you know any private school that pays well in Enugu kindly drop the name I want to apply, am just looking for a job that will keep me busy. I stay in Enugu town. Thanks
Re: I Need A Teaching Job by headofschool: 3:15pm On Apr 18, 2023
that is what I am saying about this courses, wicked people. why did they allow people study a course that has no prospect in the country...and they are busy fighting for increment...so heart breaking to see a graduate looking for a job in an entirely different field 😟
ndubest111:
I studied agric economics and Extension Services in University, am new in Enugu, if you know any private school that pays well in Enugu kindly drop the name I want to apply, am just looking for a job that will keep me busy. I stay in Enugu town. Thanks
Re: I Need A Teaching Job by ndubest111(m): 3:28pm On Apr 18, 2023
headofschool:
that is what I am saying about this courses, wicked people. why did they allow people study a course that has no prospect in the country...and they are busy fighting for increment...so heart breaking to see a graduate looking for a job in an entirely different field 😟
This is what I studied if you are in position to help me with teaching job in Enugu city kindly help
Re: I Need A Teaching Job by Ynix(m): 3:58pm On Apr 18, 2023
ndubest111:
Your course is very lucrative but it's obvious you don't deeply understand the relevance and the game of making money from your academic experience. Go and dig deep man

1 Like

Re: I Need A Teaching Job by ndubest111(m): 4:36pm On Apr 18, 2023
Ynix:

Your course is very lucrative but it's obvious you don't deeply understand the relevance and the game of making money from your academic experience. Go and dig deep man
I understand but u can't do anything without funds.
Re: I Need A Teaching Job by Ynix(m): 5:05pm On Apr 18, 2023
ndubest111:

Try getting an extension job around and look for private lessons to add up
Re: I Need A Teaching Job by DeeBaDan: 5:22pm On Apr 18, 2023
ndubest111:

If you're willing to learn content writing. You can earn around 40-50k working from home. You can also combine it with regular 9-5 work hours jjon should you get a job later
Re: I Need A Teaching Job by ndubest111(m): 5:44pm On Apr 18, 2023
DeeBaDan:

If you're willing to learn content writing. You can earn around 40-50k working from home. You can also combine it with regular 9-5 work hours jjon should you get a job later
Am willing to learn this is my email ndubuisiokafor663@gmail.com kindly send me email
Re: I Need A Teaching Job by DeeBaDan: 5:52pm On Apr 18, 2023
ndubest111:

Am willing to learn this is my email ndubuisiokafor663@gmail.com kindly send me email

Chat me.on WhatsApp on the contact on my profile

(1) (Reply)

Download (PDF) Of UNN Post-utme Past Questions & Answers / Peter Obi Mourns 3 Anambra Students Struck Dead By Lightning / Harvard President Under Pressure To Step Down Over New Plagiarism Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.