Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,362 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

WHAT IS HAPPENING TO QSERVERS.NET FOR CRYING OUT LOUD - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / WHAT IS HAPPENING TO QSERVERS.NET FOR CRYING OUT LOUD (550 Views)

How To Handle DNS Management On Qservers Web Hosting / Whogohost Or Qservers: Which Host Should I Use? (poll) / Qservers.net Is About To Scam Me, Please Help (what Should I Do ?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHAT IS HAPPENING TO QSERVERS.NET FOR CRYING OUT LOUD by Pelicanmedia: 3:37pm On Apr 18, 2023
Hello

I will wait for another two hours before venting what am passing through right now on qservers.net services. The customer service girl called SARAH is just there counting days to receive salary. two new domain and hosting bought since yesterday non is working, i bought another domain and hosting elsewhere (don't want to mention name but a Nigeria hosting provider and bought is active within 30 mins and have upload files and still waiting for the other once from Qservers. TWO HOURS MORE

Re: WHAT IS HAPPENING TO QSERVERS.NET FOR CRYING OUT LOUD by Pelicanmedia: 4:07pm On Apr 18, 2023
More
Re: WHAT IS HAPPENING TO QSERVERS.NET FOR CRYING OUT LOUD by Pelicanmedia: 4:09pm On Apr 18, 2023
Note
Re: WHAT IS HAPPENING TO QSERVERS.NET FOR CRYING OUT LOUD by Pelicanmedia: 4:56pm On Apr 18, 2023
Pop
Re: WHAT IS HAPPENING TO QSERVERS.NET FOR CRYING OUT LOUD by kelvin568(m): 5:56pm On Apr 18, 2023
Hello, let me introduce you to bruteasaphost.com, so far they are really efficient and strong. especially with their private server. All your hosting and domain dreams in 1 place.
Re: WHAT IS HAPPENING TO QSERVERS.NET FOR CRYING OUT LOUD by Dh11(m): 7:29pm On Apr 18, 2023
You niggas are just giving yourself issues.

See the baddest and the most responsive hosting company in Nigeria now below::

The best hosting company in Nigeria now below

Re: WHAT IS HAPPENING TO QSERVERS.NET FOR CRYING OUT LOUD by Dh11(m): 7:30pm On Apr 18, 2023
You niggas are just giving yourself issues.

See the baddest and the most responsive hosting company in Nigeria now below::

The best hosting company in Nigeria now below

Re: WHAT IS HAPPENING TO QSERVERS.NET FOR CRYING OUT LOUD by kingsworldola: 9:24pm On Apr 18, 2023
Qservers.net. lol
I gave up on them a last two years, I was moving all my sites from them one by one. I started having rest the day I moved the last one.

Qservers is a no go area for me.
Re: WHAT IS HAPPENING TO QSERVERS.NET FOR CRYING OUT LOUD by MasterJayJay: 11:33pm On Apr 26, 2023
kingsworldola:
Qservers.net. lol
I gave up on them a last two years, I was moving all my sites from them one by one. I started having rest the day I moved the last one.

Qservers is a no go area for me.
Why?
Re: WHAT IS HAPPENING TO QSERVERS.NET FOR CRYING OUT LOUD by Pelicanmedia: 1:32pm On Jun 16, 2023
I'm still in the business of providing good Social Media management and website design services. Hit me up!!! Kindly RT please, my customers are on your TL 🙏🏽

Re: WHAT IS HAPPENING TO QSERVERS.NET FOR CRYING OUT LOUD by ngng: 7:44pm On Jun 17, 2023
Let's move your websites to a reliable and fast hosting. You pay only if you are satisfied.

(1) (Reply)

Removing Previous DNS Records / Webmaster Special Helper Now Available. / Difficult Site Navigattion Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.