Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,503 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

The New Blackberry 9900 Bold Touch: What Do You Think? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The New Blackberry 9900 Bold Touch: What Do You Think? (956 Views)

Meet The Blackberry Classic – The Retro Blackberry Bold Touch / How Can I Use My Blackberry 9900 (bold5) To Tether(serve As A Modem) With My PC? / The New Blackberry Bold Touch 9900 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The New Blackberry 9900 Bold Touch: What Do You Think? by seunwizzle(m): 12:44pm On Sep 22, 2011
shocked thats what i did when i got myself the new blackberry 9900 bold touch smart phone. Its flat, stainless, light and slick. It remains me so much of my girlfriend ( and trust me my girlfriend is fine). Its still the best one yet and i dnt see any better one coming soon after this one. The HD camera and video media systems murders anything sony can ever think off, no wonder they cant even contest. Infact i done yan too much holla at my supplier make him hook una up with the best prices in town 08136618498 SEUN

(1) (Reply)

I Done Enter Blackberry Wahala,pls Help / Please Information About Bb Bold3 / Glo 500% does not expire by midnight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.