Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

My Pen And Pencil Artworks (Pictures) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Pen And Pencil Artworks (Pictures) (2432 Views)

Contact Us For Your Make Up And Pencil Portraits At Affordable Prices / This Nigerian Artistโ€™s Artworks Are So Realistic Itโ€™s Hard To Believe / My Collections Of 3d Pencil Artworks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Pen And Pencil Artworks (Pictures) by Artist002(m): 6:42pm On Apr 18, 2023
Hello everyone! I'm thrilled to showcase my artworks to all of you. Each piece reflects my dedication and hard work that went into hours of conceptualizing, sketching, and refining. I've put my heart and soul into every artwork to create something unique and meaningful.
Re: My Pen And Pencil Artworks (Pictures) by Artist002(m): 6:49pm On Apr 18, 2023
Pen drawing of Mohammed Sallah

10 Likes

Re: My Pen And Pencil Artworks (Pictures) by vastolord4(m): 6:59pm On Apr 18, 2023
Nice, what's your signature?

1 Like

Re: My Pen And Pencil Artworks (Pictures) by Artist002(m): 7:05pm On Apr 18, 2023
There's no better feeling as an artist than bringing your vision to life, and creating this portrait with colored pens was no exception. I found the process highly satisfying, as I was able to use my skills to make my artwork come alive in full color, with every intricate detail in place

5 Likes

Re: My Pen And Pencil Artworks (Pictures) by Artist002(m): 7:12pm On Apr 18, 2023
Pen drawing of chameleon
I started with a rough outline and then gradually worked on building up the layers, adding depth and shadows to give the drawing a lifelike appearance...๐Ÿ’ซ

Re: My Pen And Pencil Artworks (Pictures) by Artist002(m): 7:16pm On Apr 18, 2023
Charcoal and Graphite on paper
Title: illusion
All problems are illusions of the mind. One day everything will be well, that is our hope. Everything's fine today, that is our illusion

7 Likes

Re: My Pen And Pencil Artworks (Pictures) by Megatone(m): 7:24pm On Apr 18, 2023
Artist002:
Charcoal and Graphite on paper
Title: illusion
All problems are illusions of the mind. One day everything will be well, that is our hope. Everything's fine today, that is our illusion

Can you do this for me?

1 Like

Re: My Pen And Pencil Artworks (Pictures) by Artist002(m): 7:36pm On Apr 18, 2023
Yes
Megatone:

Can you do this for me?
Re: My Pen And Pencil Artworks (Pictures) by Artist002(m): 7:42pm On Apr 18, 2023
Charcoal on paper
Title: PAIN
"Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional." It's easy to sit here in your bedroom and wallow in your hurt feelings, It's hard to rise above it.You can't go through life allowing pain to dictate how you behave.

2 Likes

Re: My Pen And Pencil Artworks (Pictures) by leroi01(m): 7:43pm On Apr 18, 2023
Drop a contact number.
Re: My Pen And Pencil Artworks (Pictures) by Artist002(m): 8:01pm On Apr 18, 2023
Check my signature, text me on ig
leroi01:
Drop a contact number.

Re: My Pen And Pencil Artworks (Pictures) by Artist002(m): 8:09pm On Apr 18, 2023
Title - hustle of a lay-man
Medium - ballpointpen on paper
The HUSTLE is real!
โ€œIโ€™m living everyday like a hustle. Another drug to juggle. Another day, another struggle

2 Likes

Re: My Pen And Pencil Artworks (Pictures) by Darnell9(m): 10:24pm On Apr 18, 2023
Just keep lying oneday you will get used to it
Re: My Pen And Pencil Artworks (Pictures) by Artist002(m): 12:07am On Apr 19, 2023
What do you mean?
Darnell9:
Just keep lying oneday you will get used to it
Re: My Pen And Pencil Artworks (Pictures) by Artist002(m): 12:39am On Apr 19, 2023
For those who are doubting me, this is one of my unfinished pieces of art.

2 Likes

Re: My Pen And Pencil Artworks (Pictures) by Artist002(m): 7:10am On Apr 19, 2023
Quick Sketch

1 Like

Re: My Pen And Pencil Artworks (Pictures) by FairlyUSEDpussy: 10:24am On Apr 19, 2023
Artist002:
For those who are doubting me, this is one of my unfinished pieces of art.

Good works.....kip it up!!!

1 Like

Re: My Pen And Pencil Artworks (Pictures) by Artist002(m): 12:56am On Apr 20, 2023
Graphite on paper โœ๏ธ

2 Likes

Re: My Pen And Pencil Artworks (Pictures) by Artist002(m): 10:34am On Apr 21, 2023
Title - childhood goals
Medium - graphite and charcoal on paper
The memories of childhood ultimately becomes the life long memory which always brings a smile on our faces.In this stage of life, we can easily remodel the mindset of someone.we can say that childhood is the time that makes our adulthood special.๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜

Re: My Pen And Pencil Artworks (Pictures) by Artist002(m): 3:18pm On May 19, 2023
Title: Visionary
Medium: pen on paper
"The eyes sees visions, but the brain translates it" "A Visionary may see, But a true leader must decide"
Our Cultural heritage may differ, but true ethics must lead us to positivity.

Re: My Pen And Pencil Artworks (Pictures) by Artist002(m): 1:30pm On Jul 14, 2023
Commissioned portrait
Graphite pencil on paper โœ๏ธ

1 Like

Re: My Pen And Pencil Artworks (Pictures) by dotedote: 11:18pm On Jul 27, 2023
Artist002:
Quick Sketch

Can you do something like this for me ?

1 Like

Re: My Pen And Pencil Artworks (Pictures) by BItt: 12:52am On Sep 12, 2023
Artist002:
Pen drawing of Mohammed Sallah
wow

1 Like

Re: My Pen And Pencil Artworks (Pictures) by Artist002(m): 5:30am On Sep 23, 2023
dotedote:

Can you do something like this for me ?
Yes
Re: My Pen And Pencil Artworks (Pictures) by Artist002(m): 5:41am On Sep 23, 2023
my latest pencil Art๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿพโ€๐ŸŽจ
How it started vs finished

Looking for that perfect gift for your loved
ones? How about a beautiful portrait
that will bring a big smile to their face?
Leave it to me, dm let me create a
wonderful portrait for your loved ones
that they'll absolutely love!

Re: My Pen And Pencil Artworks (Pictures) by Artist002(m): 5:56am On Sep 23, 2023
Work in progress!
Pen on paper ๐Ÿ–Š

Re: My Pen And Pencil Artworks (Pictures) by Artist002(m): 11:05am On Sep 24, 2023
Artist002:

Work in progress!
Pen on paper ๐Ÿ–Š
still Working on this.
Smile is priceless.

Re: My Pen And Pencil Artworks (Pictures) by Artist002(m): 6:21pm On Sep 24, 2023
Artist002:

Work in progress!
Pen on paper ๐Ÿ–Š
pen drawing.
Beautiful smile ๐Ÿ˜Š

1 Like

Re: My Pen And Pencil Artworks (Pictures) by Artist002(m): 5:33am On Sep 27, 2023
Throwback drawing! It took me about 6 days to complete this artwork. I hope you like it!

Re: My Pen And Pencil Artworks (Pictures) by Kobojunkiee: 7:08pm On Sep 27, 2023
Artist002:
Hello everyone! I'm thrilled to showcase my artworks to all of you. Each piece reflects my dedication and hard work that went into hours of conceptualizing, sketching, and refining. I've put my heart and soul into every artwork to create something unique and meaningful.
Have you done any illustration work or even maybe considered going into penciling? undecided

A penciller (or penciler) is an artist who works on the creation of comic books, graphic novels, and similar visual art forms, with a focus on the initial pencil illustrations, usually in collaboration with other artists, who provide inks, colors, and lettering in the book, under the supervision of an editor.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penciller
Re: My Pen And Pencil Artworks (Pictures) by Artist002(m): 11:18am On Sep 28, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Have you done any illustration work or even maybe considered going into penciling? undecided

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penciller
ohh no, I havenโ€™t
Re: My Pen And Pencil Artworks (Pictures) by Kobojunkiee: 4:23pm On Sep 28, 2023
Artist002:
ohh no, I havenโ€™t
Is there a particular reason why you haven't? Do you not like that kind of work at all or something? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Learn Animation + Sound Engineering From Playa Productions / Where Can I Download Photoshop CS5 / Sony A7ii Mirrorless Camera. FULL FRAME. SOLD!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.