Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Kaduna: Five Abducted Students Of GSS Awon Kachia, Escape From Terrorists' Den - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kaduna: Five Abducted Students Of GSS Awon Kachia, Escape From Terrorists' Den (16825 Views)

Another Mass Abduction Of Travellers On Kaduna-Kachia Road / 27 Abducted Students Of Kaduna College Of Forestry Regain Freedom / GSS Katsina Abduction: Masari Confirms 333 Out Of 839 Students still Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna: Five Abducted Students Of GSS Awon Kachia, Escape From Terrorists' Den by olamilekan9(m): 8:13pm On Apr 18, 2023
blowhost:
God will deliver me from the shackles of this country very soon. God abeg bless me so that nothing about the cuntree go be my business again, amen.
πŸ™πŸ½ Amen.This is my everyday prayer point πŸ™πŸ½
Re: Kaduna: Five Abducted Students Of GSS Awon Kachia, Escape From Terrorists' Den by petermichaels(m): 8:18pm On Apr 18, 2023
HE PRAISED THE GIRLS FOR THEIR COURAGE.! THEM IT ENDED THERE. A SERIOUS COUNTRY WOULD HAVE SEND TROOPS AFTER THE KIDNAPPERS. NIGER/KADUNA AXIS. THEY DONT KNOW WHERE THE BANDITS ARE.
THE DEVILS, CALLED POLITICIANS IN NIGERIA
Re: Kaduna: Five Abducted Students Of GSS Awon Kachia, Escape From Terrorists' Den by weIMPORT: 8:19pm On Apr 18, 2023
Good one
Re: Kaduna: Five Abducted Students Of GSS Awon Kachia, Escape From Terrorists' Den by stamapro(m): 8:28pm On Apr 18, 2023
The Governor admonished them to view the horrific experience as a turning point, and pursue their education with renewed vigour for a purposeful future.

Seriously!!!!!!!!!
Re: Kaduna: Five Abducted Students Of GSS Awon Kachia, Escape From Terrorists' Den by Nnamaka1: 8:32pm On Apr 18, 2023
blowhost:
God will deliver me from the shackles of this country very soon. God abeg bless me so that nothing about the cuntree go be my business again, amen.

Its just so amazing that whenever we have the opportunity to change our prosperity direction in the country, thats when we will realize we are of this tribe or that one, we are of this religion or that one. Until we learn to change our manner of thinking am afraid we shall continue to lament and groan under oppression
Re: Kaduna: Five Abducted Students Of GSS Awon Kachia, Escape From Terrorists' Den by ScottPippen: 8:39pm On Apr 18, 2023
scott
Re: Kaduna: Five Abducted Students Of GSS Awon Kachia, Escape From Terrorists' Den by begge: 8:39pm On Apr 18, 2023
Bad market for herufile
Re: Kaduna: Five Abducted Students Of GSS Awon Kachia, Escape From Terrorists' Den by UNDFTD: 8:48pm On Apr 18, 2023
-El-Rufai expresses delight, praises students for sheer courage

I find the above sentiment expressed by the Fulani Terrorist supporter, sympathizer, and Kaduna little finger, Hell Rufire, very ironic and repulsive. This is the same man who invited these Fulani terrorists from the Sahel to come into Nigerianistan to KILL and take over the indigenous ethnic nationalities' lands. What a disgusting and evil human being.
Re: Kaduna: Five Abducted Students Of GSS Awon Kachia, Escape From Terrorists' Den by Mayeldah(m): 8:49pm On Apr 18, 2023
The kidnappers and the KDSG are working hand in hand over these abductions

APC is a curse to this nation, all their supporters are evil.
Re: Kaduna: Five Abducted Students Of GSS Awon Kachia, Escape From Terrorists' Den by mu2sa2: 8:49pm On Apr 18, 2023
KnowledgePower7:
Check if they are pregnant

I no trust Muslim bandits
I wouldn't be surprised if someone replies you that s/he doesn't trust Christian ipobians.
Re: Kaduna: Five Abducted Students Of GSS Awon Kachia, Escape From Terrorists' Den by uvie66: 9:11pm On Apr 18, 2023
ManWater:
I always wonder how a group of adults can be kidnapped & hidden for weeks without our security forces knowing their location, or apprehending the culprits.
Sounds more like a collabo biz venture between the kidnappers & Security forces.
Who gives a fvck...Aboki kidnapping Aboki, and they keep voting the same APC, this was the same El Rufai that represented Jaganban in Chatham house on security matters, however he is still struggling with his state security challenges.
Re: Kaduna: Five Abducted Students Of GSS Awon Kachia, Escape From Terrorists' Den by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 18, 2023
KnowledgePower7:
Check if they are pregnant

I no trust Muslim bandits

Elrufai will not like this
Re: Kaduna: Five Abducted Students Of GSS Awon Kachia, Escape From Terrorists' Den by bmd10mix: 9:52pm On Apr 18, 2023
Will dey ask dem to show dem the den??
Re: Kaduna: Five Abducted Students Of GSS Awon Kachia, Escape From Terrorists' Den by Enemyofpeace: 9:57pm On Apr 18, 2023
Five? Eight? Which one do we believe now?
Re: Kaduna: Five Abducted Students Of GSS Awon Kachia, Escape From Terrorists' Den by Ken4Christ: 11:07pm On Apr 18, 2023
Flight90:
Good
Now please do the needful by sending out the necessary security personnels to track down the criminals

Which security? Are they not working together? This is why it's difficult put an end to it.
Re: Kaduna: Five Abducted Students Of GSS Awon Kachia, Escape From Terrorists' Den by 2xxc6va: 11:20pm On Apr 18, 2023
Free

Re: Kaduna: Five Abducted Students Of GSS Awon Kachia, Escape From Terrorists' Den by cejaypriesty(m): 1:13am On Apr 19, 2023
Minat2:
Pls guys don't just scroll pass, pls kindly assist me i have,i have nothing left again for me and my brother to feed. We have been hungry since this week pls assist us with whatever little you have in any little way, we will be eternally grateful. May God almighty bless u and come to your aid as u have come to ours. Amen.
Account: Angela
G.T.Bank
You open this account yesterday just to beg instead of looking for a way to get sometiib doing but no begging is more convenient better go n look for a job
Re: Kaduna: Five Abducted Students Of GSS Awon Kachia, Escape From Terrorists' Den by NEROSKY(m): 2:04am On Apr 19, 2023
Tntsi:
Op you are confusing us.
Your heading says 5, the report says 8.
Yakubu blood don enter you?

Lol, em don rigg the report 🀣

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: Five Abducted Students Of GSS Awon Kachia, Escape From Terrorists' Den by wonderworld: 4:47am On Apr 19, 2023
Re: Kaduna: Five Abducted Students Of GSS Awon Kachia, Escape From Terrorists' Den by piyoo91: 5:44am On Apr 19, 2023
uvie66:
Who gives a fvck...Aboki kidnapping Aboki, and they keep voting the same APC, this was the same El Rufai that represented Jaganban in Chatham house on security matters, however he is still struggling with his state security challenges.
they are from southern kaduna and north the regular aboki you see on the street. You guys from the south should know kaduna is divided along religion line. The southern kaduna christians and the northern kaduna muslims. Those bandit are muslims
Re: Kaduna: Five Abducted Students Of GSS Awon Kachia, Escape From Terrorists' Den by hardbody: 9:20am On Apr 19, 2023
Flight90:
Good
Now please do the needful by sending out the necessary security personnels to track down the criminals

When they said that even the location remains classified for security reasons. They know what they are doing. I am tired of this country but I have no plans of relocating. Nigeria still pays me better.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests Grandma, Son, Intercepts Tramadol Pills, Codeine Bottles / 9 Terrorists Killed In Gun Battles With Troops In Kaduna / Army Uncovers 40 Wells Where Oil Thieves β€˜Fetch’ Crude Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.