Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Aisha Binani Denies Giving ₦2 Billion For Declaration Of Results In Adamawa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Binani Denies Giving ₦2 Billion For Declaration Of Results In Adamawa (20459 Views)

Aisha Binani Seeks Judicial Review On 'Declaration' As Winner Of Adamawa Poll / Conditions For Declaration Of State Of Emergency - Vanguard / Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Binani Denies Giving ₦2 Billion For Declaration Of Results In Adamawa by chokekachy: 8:54pm On Apr 18, 2023
The All Progressives Congress, APC, Governorship candidate in Adamawa, Senator Aishatu Dahiru (Binani) has denied allegations that she gave a sum of N2 billion as a bribe to some staff of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to declare her as Governor-elect.

Recall that the electoral umpire had on Sunday suspended collation for the Saturday supplementary governorship election in the state, after the state’s Resident Electoral Commissioner, Hudu Yunusa Ari announced Aisha Dahiru as the winner of the election.

According to her, an officer of the Department of State Services made the “very bizarre, unfounded wild allegations” against her.

Binani is a statement on Tuesday said “I NEVER DID, I would never do such.

This said statement was allegedly made when the officer was being tortured at gunpoint by the agents of the Adamawa State Governor and the Government House police team alongside their political thugs.

I wish to reiterate that I am a democrat, I have always been a committed democrat and will never do anything to subvert democratic process. I am not a do-or-die politician. In the past I have won elections into the House of Representatives and the Senate in a free and fair manner.

“What happened in Adamawa was an unsuccessful attempt to subvert the will of the people. The REC was illegally told to stand down by two INEC national commissioners from Abuja who were supposed to be in Adamawa in a supervisory capacity. Even more curious is the nocturnal visit of some INEC national officers to Adamawa State Government house and bizarre declaration the same day after the visit that they have taken over the collation through the backdoor, with the Collation and Returning Officers selected by the Governor of Adamawa.

“The roles of these INEC officers from Abuja and the real mission of the two to the Government House should be of interest to all democrats.

“I urge all lovers of democracy to take a deeper interest in our electoral process and democracy not only in Adamawa but in the whole country.

“Meanwhile to all my supporters both within and outside Adamawa, I wish to use this opportunity to thank you for your unflinching support, in the midst of half-truths and opposition smear propaganda,”
she concluded.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/adamawa-i-didnt-give-out-n2bn-for-declaration-of-results-binani/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Binani Denies Giving ₦2 Billion For Declaration Of Results In Adamawa by Mabizeka: 8:54pm On Apr 18, 2023
Thuggish woman. You have shown your dirty hands and people now know exactly who you are. Adamawa people dodged a bullet.

105 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Aisha Binani Denies Giving ₦2 Billion For Declaration Of Results In Adamawa by Orfankwagh(m): 8:59pm On Apr 18, 2023
NO! You're not the one,i'm the person that gave the money so return it back to me

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Aisha Binani Denies Giving ₦2 Billion For Declaration Of Results In Adamawa by Forluv(m): 9:01pm On Apr 18, 2023
Who APC cannot bribe does not exist

98 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Aisha Binani Denies Giving ₦2 Billion For Declaration Of Results In Adamawa by Feintline: 9:07pm On Apr 18, 2023
Madam rest. Only a heavy loaded financial inducement will make the REC carry our such abnormality.
Only a heavy financial settlement will make a commissioner of police ridicule himself in such manner.
If tinubu is seen to be a huge part of this evil, I will not be suprised.

129 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Aisha Binani Denies Giving ₦2 Billion For Declaration Of Results In Adamawa by Naira20: 9:07pm On Apr 18, 2023
Na so
DEMONcrat

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Binani Denies Giving ₦2 Billion For Declaration Of Results In Adamawa by Ofunaofu: 9:15pm On Apr 18, 2023
This word Democrat have been so basterdize in this country. Even a Notorious narcotic drug trafficker parading himself as president elect also claims to be a democrat

94 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Aisha Binani Denies Giving ₦2 Billion For Declaration Of Results In Adamawa by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 18, 2023
Lol...she go admit am before?

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Binani Denies Giving ₦2 Billion For Declaration Of Results In Adamawa by Stanislause94: 9:33pm On Apr 18, 2023
Too bad

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Binani Denies Giving ₦2 Billion For Declaration Of Results In Adamawa by ImmaculateJOE(m): 9:34pm On Apr 18, 2023
Excuse me Ma, You are not a democrat for reading out an acceptance speech in front of National TV after a fraudulent declaration.

You committed a treasonous offense and should be behind bars right now..

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Binani Denies Giving ₦2 Billion For Declaration Of Results In Adamawa by Owomidar: 9:35pm On Apr 18, 2023
grin
Re: Aisha Binani Denies Giving ₦2 Billion For Declaration Of Results In Adamawa by magoo10(m): 9:35pm On Apr 18, 2023
Apc have destroyed everything that should represent human value including the role of women in politics.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Binani Denies Giving ₦2 Billion For Declaration Of Results In Adamawa by MasterJayJay: 9:35pm On Apr 18, 2023
Political bandit.

Democrat, my ass!!

You won election before and you are still ignorant that REC doesn't have power to announce results.

Only APC gullible supporters will fall for your Babablu Bluublu.

21 Likes

Re: Aisha Binani Denies Giving ₦2 Billion For Declaration Of Results In Adamawa by iCauseTrouble: 9:35pm On Apr 18, 2023
grin
Re: Aisha Binani Denies Giving ₦2 Billion For Declaration Of Results In Adamawa by OneCandleAway(f): 9:35pm On Apr 18, 2023
For her to be able to bribe 2 billion, only God knows how much she has stolen.

Really there is money in Nigeria.

15 Likes

Re: Aisha Binani Denies Giving ₦2 Billion For Declaration Of Results In Adamawa by Itohanmiwa: 9:35pm On Apr 18, 2023
Why do I get the feeling that APC intentionally wants to frustrate this woman? Even Agege has been suspended from the party. All saboteurs of APC must be dealt with. Sai JAGABAN

1 Like

Re: Aisha Binani Denies Giving ₦2 Billion For Declaration Of Results In Adamawa by Creenero: 9:36pm On Apr 18, 2023
Ok
Re: Aisha Binani Denies Giving ₦2 Billion For Declaration Of Results In Adamawa by Opinedecandid(m): 9:36pm On Apr 18, 2023
We shall kno
Re: Aisha Binani Denies Giving ₦2 Billion For Declaration Of Results In Adamawa by Manigie: 9:36pm On Apr 18, 2023
The way Nigerian politicians lie brazenly and without shame will be making the devil look like student.....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Binani Denies Giving ₦2 Billion For Declaration Of Results In Adamawa by Flight90: 9:37pm On Apr 18, 2023
grin
Won't we all be shocked to death if she didn't deny it😅

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Binani Denies Giving ₦2 Billion For Declaration Of Results In Adamawa by Reelmii: 9:38pm On Apr 18, 2023
grin..it doesn't matter anymore..even if u did oya sope otilo....izzz gone cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Binani Denies Giving ₦2 Billion For Declaration Of Results In Adamawa by manutdrichie(m): 9:39pm On Apr 18, 2023
First female governor elect

From April 16,2023 to April 18,2023
grin grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Binani Denies Giving ₦2 Billion For Declaration Of Results In Adamawa by kelechi50: 9:39pm On Apr 18, 2023
Adamawa APC and Imo APC are bird's of a feather

The same mode of oppression

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Binani Denies Giving ₦2 Billion For Declaration Of Results In Adamawa by akwesenana: 9:40pm On Apr 18, 2023
Oya tell us, what did you give him. 'Cause no one can commit such blunder without any form of inducement.

And, the guy below me is deranged. smiley

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Binani Denies Giving ₦2 Billion For Declaration Of Results In Adamawa by highchief1: 9:40pm On Apr 18, 2023
chokekachy:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/adamawa-i-didnt-give-out-n2bn-for-declaration-of-results-binani/
pll will just open their smelling mouth waaa to talk.how many Nigerians have 2b to give anybody.una know wetin be 2b.this woman never see 2b block since them born her.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Binani Denies Giving ₦2 Billion For Declaration Of Results In Adamawa by Whois(m): 9:40pm On Apr 18, 2023
If you don't gerrit you forget about it

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Binani Denies Giving ₦2 Billion For Declaration Of Results In Adamawa by ademi87(m): 9:41pm On Apr 18, 2023
I sometimes wonder what politicians are still looking to buy with money, 2 billion will sort all my family problems I'm not capping......I don't like rate any politician, I can vote for them but I can't vouch for them, they are all there for the same agenda.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Binani Denies Giving ₦2 Billion For Declaration Of Results In Adamawa by Righthussle: 9:41pm On Apr 18, 2023
T
Re: Aisha Binani Denies Giving ₦2 Billion For Declaration Of Results In Adamawa by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:41pm On Apr 18, 2023
Hahhahaha apc is a reck. They are equivalent to mafia organisation

1 Like

Re: Aisha Binani Denies Giving ₦2 Billion For Declaration Of Results In Adamawa by AsomStructures: 9:41pm On Apr 18, 2023
I think the people of Adamawa dodged a bullet. Congratulations to them..
See our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction if you're about starting your building project.. Link in my signature. Plus we offer building designs and construction services nationwide

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Binani Denies Giving ₦2 Billion For Declaration Of Results In Adamawa by ScottPippen: 9:42pm On Apr 18, 2023
Where una dey see this money ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tribunal: LP, INEC Disagree Over Election Document / Army Sends 12 Officers To EFCC / We Pray You Will Continue To Tolerate Us As Your Children - NASS To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.