Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,016 members, 7,814,467 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Flavour & His 3 Daughter Visit Adopted Blind Son To celebrate His 17th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour & His 3 Daughter Visit Adopted Blind Son To celebrate His 17th Birthday (3549 Views)

Flavour, His Daughters And Semah G Weifur, The Blind Liberian Singer (Photo) / Flavour, His Daughters And Semah G. Weifur, Blind Liberian Boy Chilling Together / Davido & Daughter Visit Paul Okoye In His House To Celebrate Christmas (Pics, Vi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flavour & His 3 Daughter Visit Adopted Blind Son To celebrate His 17th Birthday by Adetona28: 9:27pm On Apr 18, 2023
Flavour and his 3 daughters visit adopted son, Semah; celebrate his 17th birthday in heartwarming video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rln-Hk0o4vI

On April 17, Semah turned 17 and was warmly honored by the musician in a heartfelt video posted on Flavour’s Instagram page.

The video clip showed the musician surprising Semah at his home with his three daughters wearing school uniforms.

Semah is seen interacting with the girls while holding the Singer in a tight embrace.

The ‘Game Changer’ crooner paid a visit to his son, who recently turned a new age, in the company of his daughters, and the video is probably the best thing you will see today

Re: Flavour & His 3 Daughter Visit Adopted Blind Son To celebrate His 17th Birthday by Noells: 9:33pm On Apr 18, 2023
Am moved to tears each time I see this boy. OP where is the video

2 Likes

Re: Flavour & His 3 Daughter Visit Adopted Blind Son To celebrate His 17th Birthday by Goodtidingz(f): 9:43pm On Apr 18, 2023
May God continue to bless him. Amen

24 Likes

Re: Flavour & His 3 Daughter Visit Adopted Blind Son To celebrate His 17th Birthday by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:48pm On Apr 18, 2023
these are the people you should read about more often on NL, rather than Obi this, Tinubu that and all them yeyebrities with new nyansh or new car.

12 Likes

Re: Flavour & His 3 Daughter Visit Adopted Blind Son To celebrate His 17th Birthday by Foreward: 9:49pm On Apr 18, 2023
The boy even did his hair like Ijele

6 Likes

Re: Flavour & His 3 Daughter Visit Adopted Blind Son To celebrate His 17th Birthday by Adetona28: 9:59pm On Apr 18, 2023
I love this

1 Like

Re: Flavour & His 3 Daughter Visit Adopted Blind Son To celebrate His 17th Birthday by Ceenachi: 10:13pm On Apr 18, 2023
How committed one can be to a promise?? This is Christ like 💯!!
Flavour gave his word and never backed down. Happy birthday to his son

13 Likes

Re: Flavour & His 3 Daughter Visit Adopted Blind Son To celebrate His 17th Birthday by illicit(m): 10:17pm On Apr 18, 2023
He try
Re: Flavour & His 3 Daughter Visit Adopted Blind Son To celebrate His 17th Birthday by Jesse6(m): 10:17pm On Apr 18, 2023
Flavour did very well
Na God go reward am

7 Likes

Re: Flavour & His 3 Daughter Visit Adopted Blind Son To celebrate His 17th Birthday by Hurbashola(m): 10:43pm On Apr 18, 2023
Wow
Re: Flavour & His 3 Daughter Visit Adopted Blind Son To celebrate His 17th Birthday by Hurbashola(m): 11:06pm On Apr 18, 2023
This I incredible and heartwarming
Re: Flavour & His 3 Daughter Visit Adopted Blind Son To celebrate His 17th Birthday by overdrive(m): 12:30am On Apr 19, 2023
Ijele onye obodo.!!!
Re: Flavour & His 3 Daughter Visit Adopted Blind Son To celebrate His 17th Birthday by Hurbashola(m): 12:41am On Apr 19, 2023
Lol
Re: Flavour & His 3 Daughter Visit Adopted Blind Son To celebrate His 17th Birthday by Hurbashola(m): 3:19am On Apr 19, 2023
One love flavor

3 Likes

Re: Flavour & His 3 Daughter Visit Adopted Blind Son To celebrate His 17th Birthday by Nuhskhut: 3:27am On Apr 19, 2023
This is very inspiring.We rise by lifting others.

6 Likes

Re: Flavour & His 3 Daughter Visit Adopted Blind Son To celebrate His 17th Birthday by Stanweezy(m): 6:36am On Apr 19, 2023
That's awesome

Highly commendable
Re: Flavour & His 3 Daughter Visit Adopted Blind Son To celebrate His 17th Birthday by Urheadmaster(m): 6:48am On Apr 19, 2023
And DNA proving that the other guy is not the real father of the boy that died the other day lipsrsealed
MrBrownJay1:
these are the people you should read about more often on NL, rather than Obi this, Tinubu that and all them yeyebrities with new nyansh or new car.

1 Like

Re: Flavour & His 3 Daughter Visit Adopted Blind Son To celebrate His 17th Birthday by Irupetepete: 7:01am On Apr 19, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
bros, I think say na only me dey tired of Tinubu and Obi saga on nairaland...

The hatred between their supporters is turning them into animals and they don't even know it...
This attitude is beginning to make me spend less time on nairaland till I will eventually stop visiting...
I registered on nairaland about 12yrs ago and it wasn't this toxic and it seems Seun and his entourage of mods are enjoying the show of shame

8 Likes

Re: Flavour & His 3 Daughter Visit Adopted Blind Son To celebrate His 17th Birthday by dododawa1: 7:04am On Apr 19, 2023
Irupetepete:
bros, I think say na only me dey tired of Tinubu and Obi saga on nairaland...

The hatred between their supporters is turning them into animals and they don't even know it...
This attitude is beginning to make me spend less time on nairaland till I will eventually stop visiting...
I registered on nairaland about 12yrs ago and it wasn't this toxic and it seems Seun and his entourage of mods are enjoying the show of shame
Seun making more money due to traffic.
Re: Flavour & His 3 Daughter Visit Adopted Blind Son To celebrate His 17th Birthday by Hurbashola(m): 8:30am On Apr 19, 2023
Heartwarming
Re: Flavour & His 3 Daughter Visit Adopted Blind Son To celebrate His 17th Birthday by KingMack(m): 8:44am On Apr 19, 2023
Lord you're the Most High👏👏💪

2 Likes

Re: Flavour & His 3 Daughter Visit Adopted Blind Son To celebrate His 17th Birthday by BeanmanX(m): 9:08am On Apr 19, 2023
God bless you Flavour!

Happy birthday Semah.

1 Like

Re: Flavour & His 3 Daughter Visit Adopted Blind Son To celebrate His 17th Birthday by Hurbashola(m): 9:53am On Apr 19, 2023
More years to celebrate
Re: Flavour & His 3 Daughter Visit Adopted Blind Son To celebrate His 17th Birthday by Hurbashola(m): 10:20am On Apr 19, 2023
Happy birthday
Re: Flavour & His 3 Daughter Visit Adopted Blind Son To celebrate His 17th Birthday by Timagex(m): 11:08am On Apr 19, 2023
Urheadmaster:
And DNA proving that the other guy is not the real father of the boy that died the other day lipsrsealed

Whaaaaaat?? Are you for real?
Re: Flavour & His 3 Daughter Visit Adopted Blind Son To celebrate His 17th Birthday by Hurbashola(m): 11:39am On Apr 19, 2023
M shock too
Re: Flavour & His 3 Daughter Visit Adopted Blind Son To celebrate His 17th Birthday by Adetona28: 12:03pm On Apr 19, 2023
Wow
Re: Flavour & His 3 Daughter Visit Adopted Blind Son To celebrate His 17th Birthday by Hurbashola(m): 1:41pm On Apr 19, 2023
Yes
Re: Flavour & His 3 Daughter Visit Adopted Blind Son To celebrate His 17th Birthday by Hurbashola(m): 4:44pm On Apr 19, 2023
Hmmmm
Re: Flavour & His 3 Daughter Visit Adopted Blind Son To celebrate His 17th Birthday by Adetona28: 8:39pm On Apr 19, 2023
This is so lovely
Re: Flavour & His 3 Daughter Visit Adopted Blind Son To celebrate His 17th Birthday by 1Sharon(f): 8:45pm On Apr 19, 2023
So why don't they live together?
Re: Flavour & His 3 Daughter Visit Adopted Blind Son To celebrate His 17th Birthday by Adetona28: 9:45pm On Apr 19, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Chidi Mokeme, Nollywood Actor, Is Now Married. / Exclusive Pictures From Nollywood Twins Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke's Birthday / Is Maheeda Changed? She Posted Stunning, Beautiful, Decent Photos (see)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.