Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,511 members, 7,830,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Tinubu Mourns Deceased Iyaloja Toyin Badmus - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Mourns Deceased Iyaloja Toyin Badmus (374 Views)

Tinubu Mourns Military Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Niger State / Toyin Badmus Dead: Yoruba Community Abuja Mourns Iyaloja / Toyin Badmus: Iyaloja Of Abuja Calls Out Emefiele Over Naira Scarcity (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Mourns Deceased Iyaloja Toyin Badmus by renderme: 10:08pm On Apr 18, 2023
The President-Elect of Nigeria has sent his condolences for the death of the recently deceased iyaloja with the following message on his twitter page:

“I was deeply saddened by the news of the death of Chief Toyin Badmus. She was a principled woman and dogged supporter of our party and my candidacy till we achieved victory in the election.
I was amazed by her energy which she deployed wholly in the struggle for the welfare and progress of market women and traders in the FCT and beyond. She also exhibited the same commitment in her assiduous contributions to the success of our campaign.

Her wise counsel and patriotic posture would be sorely missed ecspecially at this time when we are preparing to take the reins of leadership.

As part of our campaign commitment and in
honour of Mrs Badmus memory, we will ensure that
the traders she loved so much benefit immensely
from friendly policies of our administration that would better their lot.

I extend my heartfelt condolences to the family and friends of the deceased as well as all FCT and Nigerian traders for this irreparable loss. May Almighty Allah grant his mercies on her soul.
Source:
https://twitter.com/officialABAT/status/1648043478595584001

Re: Tinubu Mourns Deceased Iyaloja Toyin Badmus by Elmojiid(m): 10:17pm On Apr 18, 2023
Sleep well ma
Re: Tinubu Mourns Deceased Iyaloja Toyin Badmus by SpatialKing(m): 10:45pm On Apr 18, 2023
Where is he mourning from?
Nigeria first Ghost President elect....
Re: Tinubu Mourns Deceased Iyaloja Toyin Badmus by Shikini: 10:57pm On Apr 18, 2023
Nonsense!
Thièfnubu must not export these Iya-criminals to Abuja or any other state. We're watching him closely sha.

Anyway, may your soul Rest in Peace ma.
Re: Tinubu Mourns Deceased Iyaloja Toyin Badmus by FootballConnect: 11:15pm On Apr 18, 2023
Life is war. No one will come out alive.
Re: Tinubu Mourns Deceased Iyaloja Toyin Badmus by FreeStuffsNG: 12:28am On Apr 19, 2023
Eeya...Asiwaju really was close to her.

(1) (Reply)

Enugu Amaka / We Won But Your Party Stole Our Victory – LP Replies Buhari / Check Out The Best Government We Needs!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.