Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

BokoHaram Top Secret Publication "It Is Time To Blast The Infildels" (PIC) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BokoHaram Top Secret Publication "It Is Time To Blast The Infildels" (PIC) (1922 Views)

War Against BokoHaram: Rare Images Of Attacks And Soldiers Hunting Them. / Nigerians On Twitter Blast The Man Who Dumped His Girlfriend Of 11yrs(pics / Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BokoHaram Top Secret Publication "It Is Time To Blast The Infildels" (PIC) by JUO(m): 1:11pm On Sep 22, 2011
please brothers and sisters take your time to read through this write up and remember this Bible quote Matthew 24:9.
these people are fulfilling Bible prophecies gradually

Re: BokoHaram Top Secret Publication "It Is Time To Blast The Infildels" (PIC) by JeSoul(f): 2:46pm On Sep 22, 2011
Hi Juo, I modified your title to be more descriptive. Thanks.

@Topic, I'd like to hear the response of NL muslims on this . . .
Re: BokoHaram Top Secret Publication "It Is Time To Blast The Infildels" (PIC) by globexl: 8:33pm On Sep 22, 2011
Religion, any, all = Bad

"Humankind will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"- -wise man
Re: BokoHaram Top Secret Publication "It Is Time To Blast The Infildels" (PIC) by Cuddlemii: 9:05pm On Sep 22, 2011
JUO:

please brothers and sisters take your time to read through this write up and remember this Bible quote Matthew 24:9.
these people are fulfilling Bible prophecies gradually

Who are you? How did you get this material? I am so scared, I need to be held before I break down.
Re: BokoHaram Top Secret Publication "It Is Time To Blast The Infildels" (PIC) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 22, 2011
[size=15pt]CODE RED!!!!!!

FRONT PAGE ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/size]
Re: BokoHaram Top Secret Publication "It Is Time To Blast The Infildels" (PIC) by Joagbaje(m): 9:26pm On Sep 22, 2011
Small brains ,how would they bomb redeemed camp, which is like a whole town on it's own. And have they forgotten their senior brother who tried to bomb CEC in lagos how bomb explode for hin hand. If they try to bomb CEC Abuja as they claim the bomb go explode in their factory while being loaded! . grin
Re: BokoHaram Top Secret Publication "It Is Time To Blast The Infildels" (PIC) by coogar: 9:36pm On Sep 22, 2011
shouldn't the mods move this to the politics section where people can see it?
this is not a religious matter - this is national security and should be in politics section.
Re: BokoHaram Top Secret Publication "It Is Time To Blast The Infildels" (PIC) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 22, 2011
[size=20pt]ISLAM IS NOT A RELIGION. IT IS AN INSTRUMENT OF TERROR[/size].
Re: BokoHaram Top Secret Publication "It Is Time To Blast The Infildels" (PIC) by vedaxcool(m): 9:56pm On Sep 22, 2011
On reading the paper I reached the place where names where mentioned, then I wondered it is either Boko Haram are composed of a group individual who are largely foolish and extensively dumb so dumb they are that they would write the names of their sponsors for all to see, so dumb that in a war they write their top secrete in evengelical like handbills, now if this is the case, then we are a dumber nations as such dumb individuals can not be as smart enough to pose a security risk. But on the other hand I think only simpletons would believe that BH wrote this JUNK.
Re: BokoHaram Top Secret Publication "It Is Time To Blast The Infildels" (PIC) by JeSoul(f): 10:10pm On Sep 22, 2011
coogar:

shouldn't the mods move this to the politics section where people can see it?
this is not a religious matter - this is national security and should be in politics section.
Seems the OP was going for a religious slant but you're right it'll be more appreciated in the politics section.
Moved.
Re: BokoHaram Top Secret Publication "It Is Time To Blast The Infildels" (PIC) by JUO(m): 10:32am On Sep 23, 2011
Who are you? How did you get this material? I am so scared, I need to be held before I break down.
this stuff is in circulation in Delta State
Re: BokoHaram Top Secret Publication "It Is Time To Blast The Infildels" (PIC) by Demdem(m): 10:50am On Sep 23, 2011
this stuff has been in existence for months now.
Re: BokoHaram Top Secret Publication "It Is Time To Blast The Infildels" (PIC) by norrisman: 11:18am On Sep 23, 2011
That some people believe this makes me very sad. It just shows how much the human mind can be manipulated.
Re: BokoHaram Top Secret Publication "It Is Time To Blast The Infildels" (PIC) by AbuMaryam1(m): 11:29am On Sep 23, 2011
@op
An empty mind is a devil workshop. Keep your devilish work up!
Re: BokoHaram Top Secret Publication "It Is Time To Blast The Infildels" (PIC) by KokoBeware: 11:38am On Sep 23, 2011
ruuubbbiiisssshhhhhh,
Re: BokoHaram Top Secret Publication "It Is Time To Blast The Infildels" (PIC) by edoyad(m): 12:07pm On Sep 23, 2011
vedaxcool:

On reading the paper I reached the place where names where mentioned, then I wondered it is either Boko Haram are composed of a group individual who are largely foolish and extensively dumb so dumb they are that they would write the names of their sponsors for all to see, so dumb that in a war they write their top secrete in evengelical like handbills, now if this is the case, then we are a dumber nations as such dumb individuals can not be as smart enough to pose a security risk. But on the other hand I think only simpletons would believe that BH wrote this JUNK.

norrisman:

That some people believe this makes me very sad. It just shows how much the human mind can be manipulated.
Re: BokoHaram Top Secret Publication "It Is Time To Blast The Infildels" (PIC) by BIGERBOY1: 12:17pm On Sep 23, 2011
It neva seizes to amaze me how some empty minds try as hard as they can to promote this BH ideology, suddenly a group of illiterates suddenly even have top secrete internal memoranda system.
As warped as their logics might be, some people are really enjoying the BH exploits because it serves as a mean to their cowardly ends,
Re: BokoHaram Top Secret Publication "It Is Time To Blast The Infildels" (PIC) by agitator: 12:45pm On Sep 23, 2011
crap post undecided undecided undecided undecided

norrisman:

true talk my bro. just annoying angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: BokoHaram Top Secret Publication "It Is Time To Blast The Infildels" (PIC) by babadee1(m): 3:19pm On Sep 23, 2011
Lol! I can't believe that some people can fall for this obvious fake publication. The part about Sheik Gumi bringing them messages from Abdul Muttalab in the United States is a dead give away.
Re: BokoHaram Top Secret Publication "It Is Time To Blast The Infildels" (PIC) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 23, 2011
Caution is my advice.

Don't swallow it hook and sink, but don't give it a wave of hand.
Re: BokoHaram Top Secret Publication "It Is Time To Blast The Infildels" (PIC) by DrummaBoy(m): 7:39pm On Sep 23, 2011
text pls
my phone browser cant view d OP text.

(1) (Reply)

Reps Insincere On Planned Amendment To The EFCC Act / Tanker Crash: Nigerians Again Rush For Fuel A Week After More Than 100 Died / Patience Jonathan's Health Update: Illness Started In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.