Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,582 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

suspended - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / suspended (302 Views)

Natcom Activities Remain Suspended, Says Bill Proponent, Dr. Baba Mohammed / White Teacher Suspended After Separating Black & White Kids (PHOTOS) / Breaking News: ASUU Strike Has Been Suspended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

suspended by godlovesyou77: 11:34pm On Apr 18, 2023
Ok
Re: suspended by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:57pm On Apr 18, 2023
godlovesyou77:
For the past two weeks now I have been seeing this young mature lady coming to fix her car near my work place . I started chating with her ...suddenly all my friends started advising me to marry her . I told them that I just met her and more over she might likely ve boy friend or even a lover . They said they way she listen to me is a sign she wants me .

Last week she asked me to introduce a mechanic that can scan her car for her ...I gladly took her to the one I know . When we got there ...I don't know when I told the mechanic that hey this is my wife kindly scan the care very well ...it was like a joke..o.. The mechanic said , oga your wife fine ....you too like better thing ooo....she started laughing...

Today she called me on phone ...and ask if I meant what I said to the mechanic ...I became confuse cos I thought it was a joke ... the moment insaid it was a joke oo...she blocked me ...

I like her but I have not studied her enough to start talking about love let alone marriage ..is like she doesn't have patience ooo

good riddance to bad rubbish... if she cant even take a joke OR your honesty then let her go.

(1) (Reply)

Helicopter For Sale $6M In Nigeria Here / Toyota Dyna 250 For Sale / Briansclub Cm Carding Techniques To Protect Your Finances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.