Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,172 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Stories Everywhere - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Stories Everywhere (269 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stories Everywhere by Teeneyo(m): 12:12am On Apr 19, 2023
Wodu89 and UmarSeo
How market
Re: Stories Everywhere by UmarSEO: 4:40pm On May 02, 2023
Teeneyo:
Wodu89 and UmarSeo
How market
Debtor Never Pay Oh.
Re: Stories Everywhere by Wodu89: 4:42pm On May 02, 2023
UmarSEO:

Debtor Never Pay Oh.

I'm not a debtor and while I receive funds the PayPal account won't be unblocked until August. That's the money i owe you. That's the money I will pay you with. Second week of August when PayPal unblocks the account withdrawal will be made and payment will be made then after deducting my exposure fees

I can't pay anything before then because the funds didn't get to me.

Have a good day
Re: Stories Everywhere by UmarSEO: 4:46pm On May 02, 2023
Wodu89:

I'm not a debtor and while I receive funds the PayPal account won't be unblocked until August. That's the money i owe you. That's the money I will pay you with. Second week of August when PayPal unblocks the account withdrawal will be made and payment will be made then after deducting my exposure fees

I can't pay anything before then because the funds didn't get to me.

Have a good day
Lol. Na to add this useless scammer to Nairaland List with receipt of his senselessness. If I don't Achieve anything, at least others would not fall victim for this Fraud.
Re: Stories Everywhere by Wodu89: 4:47pm On May 02, 2023
UmarSEO:

Lol. Na to add this useless scammer to Nairaland List with receipt of his senselessness. If I don't Achieve anything, at least others would not fall victim for this Fraud.

If four other persons are waiting, then there's nothing special about you. Refer to the screenshots received to confirm the funds in the PayPal account. Until then, I can't help you. I can't give what I did not steal or eat.

Anything you want to say, go ahead and say it. The other sane guys and me are still in talks and they saw all that happened. You won't make me responsible for what I'm not. Do whatever you want to do. When it's august, it's august.

Cya
Re: Stories Everywhere by UmarSEO: 5:34pm On May 02, 2023
Wodu89:

If four other persons are waiting, then there's nothing special about you. Refer to the screenshots received to confirm the funds in the PayPal account. Until then, I can't help you. I can't give what I did not steal or eat.

Anything you want to say, go ahead and say it. The other sane guys and me are still in talks and they saw all that happened. You won't make me responsible for what I'm not. Do whatever you want to do. When it's august, it's august.

Cya
Lol, they don't know you yet. I pray they see you for who you truly are. When I first called you out, you rushed and made part payment and I thought here is someone who is becoming reasonable after being called out. As for doing what I want to do, I would keep calling you out. If anything others would not fall victim to your antics.
Re: Stories Everywhere by Wodu89: 5:36pm On May 02, 2023
UmarSEO:

Lol, they don't know you yet. I pray they see you for who you truly are. When I first called you out, you rushed and made part payment and I thought here is someone who is becoming reasonable after being called out. As for doing what I want to do, I would keep calling you out. If anything others would not fall victim to your antics.

Funds for services was received. PayPal froze the funds for eight months. I communicated this feedback along with proof to this person whom sadly I also mentored. He refused to acknowledge the information for selfish reasons asking me to pay him regardless if I had to shed blood.

The funds is locked in PayPal even as of the moment and he know and saw the screenshot. Four others were also communicated with and they understood it was beyond my control and as such there was nothing I could do than to wait for the period stipulated by PayPal.

Yes, I received clientele funds for services rendered. But before I could withdraw the funds got frozed in the account

I tried raising alternative funds, totalling the sun of 150,000 Naira through an exchanger who went on to seize the funds and as a result terminated my business.

I have 162,500 Naira seized in PayPal and another 150,000 Naira not paid for by the exchanger I withdrew through.

Provision for services is acknowledged however payment will be made after payment for services is withdrawn in August

There are four others waiting. And we're all finger crossed waiting for PayPal to unlock the account. This is the account of activities. I didn't receive any money and choose not to pay it. No. That wasn't what happened

Payment will be made August 15th after the account is unlocked and withdrawal is made

(1) (Reply)

No More Buying Of Data / Nothing Is Waste Now: If You Have The Following Items, Contact Us To Buy: / Self-acclaimed prophet, Uebert Angel implicated in undercover money laundering i

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.