Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Dear Sundanese Community, - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Sundanese Community, (474 Views)

Dear President Tinubu, Is This Punishment Not Too Much For Our Sins? (Opinion) / My Dear President, Let Your People Go By Dele Momodu / “Dear VP Osinbajo, The Parked Trucks You Ordered Off The Roads Are Still There” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Sundanese Community, by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:35am On Apr 19, 2023
Dear Sundanese community,

I know that these are trying times for you and your loved ones. Whether you are dealing with the effects of natural disasters, political unrest, or any other challenges, please know that you are not alone. Your strength, resilience, and sense of community will help you get through these difficult times.

It's important to take care of yourselves and each other during this time. Reach out to family and friends for support, and take advantage of any resources available to you. Remember that it's okay to ask for help when you need it.

I believe in the power of community, and I know that the Sundanese community will come together to support each other through these challenges. Keep your spirits up, and know that brighter days are ahead.

Stay strong and take care.

Sincerely,
Light The World 🌎

https://www.facebook.com/100066218815752/posts/pfbid02fGwVLW8RoLUPycv4N7WtF2BmCUj938cftZawioKMhvHoT2EwDXDGfcDbZ2qNgRcLl/?d=w&mibextid=qC1gEa

1 Share

Re: Dear Sundanese Community, by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:36am On Apr 19, 2023
Hello everyone,

I am pleased to introduce our NGO page dedicated to climate, humanity, and global issues. Our organization is committed to addressing the pressing challenges facing our planet and our communities.

Climate change is one of the greatest threats facing our world today, and our organization is working tirelessly to combat its effects. We are committed to promoting sustainability, reducing carbon emissions, and protecting our natural resources.

In addition to our efforts on climate change, we are also focused on promoting humanity and addressing social justice issues. We believe that everyone should be treated with respect and dignity, regardless of their race, gender, religion, or sexual orientation. We work to promote inclusivity and equality in all aspects of society.

Finally, we recognize that global issues require global solutions. That is why our organization is committed to working with partners around the world to find solutions to the most pressing challenges facing our planet.

We are excited to share our work with you and to engage with a community of like-minded individuals who share our commitment to making the world a better place. Thank you for your interest in our organization, and we look forward to working with you in the fight for a better future.

Sincerely,

[Light The World 🌎]

1 Share

Re: Dear Sundanese Community, by eepeepook: 12:37am On Apr 19, 2023
Small girl. What do you know about politics? Remain in your boyfriend’s room. Leave politics to the older generation.
Re: Dear Sundanese Community, by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:39am On Apr 19, 2023
I know enough to enlighten you

eepeepook:
Small girl. What do you know about politics? Remain in your boyfriend’s room. Leave politics to the older generation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Sundanese Community, by eepeepook: 12:40am On Apr 19, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:

I know enough to enlighten you

Story story.
Re: Dear Sundanese Community, by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:43am On Apr 19, 2023
Watch out 🤗

eepeepook:
Story story.
Re: Dear Sundanese Community, by eepeepook: 12:46am On Apr 19, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Watch out 🤗

Oya, tell me how you’ll survive under uncle Tinubu’s presidency. I know you voted for him.
Re: Dear Sundanese Community, by eepeepook: 7:37am On Apr 20, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:

I know that these are trying times for you and your loved ones. Whether you are dealing with the effects of natural disasters, political unrest, or any other challenges, please know that you are not alone. Your strength, resilience, and sense of community will help you get through these difficult times.

It's important to take care of yourselves and each other during this time. Reach out to family and friends for support, and take advantage of any resources available to you. Remember that it's okay to ask for help when you need it.

I believe in the power of community, and I know that the Sundanese community will come together to support each other through these challenges. Keep your spirits up, and know that brighter days are ahead.

Sincerely,
Light The World 🌎

https://www.facebook.com/100066218815752/posts/pfbid02fGwVLW8RoLUPycv4N7WtF2BmCUj938cftZawioKMhvHoT2EwDXDGfcDbZ2qNgRcLl/?d=w&mibextid=qC1gEa
”Sundanese.”

Mgbeke feeling funky.
Re: Dear Sundanese Community, by TheManPregnant: 9:18am On Apr 20, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:

Sincerely,
Light The World 🌎

You are worried about far away Sudan and forgot about the people dying daily here in Nigeria. Bimpe! Please stick to sex topics
Re: Dear Sundanese Community, by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:33am On Apr 20, 2023
I talk about all country

Aww so you like the sex topics

I am interested in the video editing job, how much are you paying and check signature

TheManPregnant:

You are worried about far away Sudan and forgot about the people dying daily here in Nigeria. Bimpe! Please stick to sex topics
Re: Dear Sundanese Community, by TheManPregnant: 9:46am On Apr 20, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
I talk about all country

Aww so you like the sex topics

I am interested in the video editing job, how much are you paying and check signature

What gave you the impression that I like your sex topics?

The editing job has been done already.
Re: Dear Sundanese Community, by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:07am On Apr 20, 2023
Because you just talk about it

If there is another one

Check signature

TheManPregnant:

What gave you the impression that I like your sex topics?

The editing job has been done already.
Re: Dear Sundanese Community, by Kabirudeen25(m): 10:12am On Apr 20, 2023
Mtchew

(1) (Reply)

The Missing Fact About Senator Ekweremadu's Case By Barrister Emeka Ugwuonye / Outcome Of Result Of Last Election In Nsukka / Group Reveals Reason Tinubu Visited Wike In Port Harcourt, Says 'it’s Beyond Com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.