Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,439 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Reliable Diesel Supplier Wanted - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Reliable Diesel Supplier Wanted (2420 Views)

Dangote Cement Supplier Wanted To Deliver bags of cement Within Short Notice / I Need Diesel Supplier Very Urgent / Diesel Supplier Wanted From 2-10 Trucks Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reliable Diesel Supplier Wanted by GCON: 1:15pm On Sep 22, 2011
I need a reliable diesel supplier that can supply up to 5 trucks of 33,000 liters on a regular basis
to Benin City and Abuja.
Am looking for the most reasonable price I can get for my clients.

Please send your quotations to glomaxconsult@yahoo.com or
call 08162529481

Thank you.
Re: Reliable Diesel Supplier Wanted by paplextu: 10:15pm On Nov 15, 2011
Good day,

This i Autrin Resources Ltd. We are a lagos based Marine Logistic/Procurement and Engineering Servicing Company situated in Lagos. We are distributors and marketers of refined petroleum product such as Diesel (AGO), Petrol (PMS) Kerosine (DPK), Transformer Oil, Automatic Transmission Fluid (ATF) and Various greases.: Lubricant for Light and heavy duty automobile and industrial Machines. If you are in need of any of our products and services, please feel free to contact us on our following contact details below.

Email: autrinresourcel@yahoo.com
Tel: 01-7317398, 08032325658.
Re: Reliable Diesel Supplier Wanted by billtommy(m): 12:29am On Aug 15, 2012
Do you still need a diesel supplier?
Re: Reliable Diesel Supplier Wanted by patorini(m): 8:09pm On Aug 15, 2012
price and payment plan?
Re: Reliable Diesel Supplier Wanted by billtommy(m): 12:27am On Aug 16, 2012
Can you give me a call or drop your contact? It will be better that way......I think
Re: Reliable Diesel Supplier Wanted by chuks4380: 6:22am On Aug 20, 2012
Buy high quality granite from our quarry site in Akampa, Cross River state and have it delivered to you anywhere in the country including Rivers state, Abia, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Imo and there environs.

our stone come in different colors ranging from black to dark and light grey.

our stones come in different affordable prices depending on the aggregate size of the stones e.g

3/4 inch for #3600 per ton
1/2 inch for #3600 per ton
1 inch for #3600 per ton
stone base (mixed material) 2700
dust (sand) for #500 per ton

please the prices does not include the cost of transportation and
delivery, but we also handle the delivery at a very affordable cost
depending on the destination

To make your orders and for more enquieries please chuks on 08034180868
Re: Reliable Diesel Supplier Wanted by Prince4God(m): 10:08pm On Sep 26, 2012
COMPELECTDIGI OIL
CompElectDigi is the group name holding different aspects of our business and expertise ranging from ICT – Computers and Communications, Electrical and Electronics, Motors and Spare parts, Properties and Building Materials, Event Management and Energy (Solar, Oil and Gas). CompElectDigi is a perfect combination of inspiration and diligence to ensure we achieve our slogan of helping you accomplish more. Also we aim at satisfying our numerous customers from the first contact to the execution of their projects and orders which results to our customers leading us to other customers.

We are introducing to you our OIL delivery service. Whether it is diesel or petrol or engine oil, we deliver to your door free of charge.
The prompt responses we give our customers are unbelievable.
At CompElectDigi, we are committed to helping you accomplish more.
Contact us today:
CompElectDigi
A309 Global Plaza Jabi, Obafemi Awolowo Way, Jabi Upstair Bus Stop, Abuja
+234 805 222 4202, +234 808 667 5793, +234 818 529 1097, 803 766 2984

(1) (Reply)

3 Tto Procedure For A Blco Deals For Interested Buyers / Do You Stay Abroad And Need A Trusted Person In Nigeria? / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.