Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

That's My President - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / That's My President (187 Views)

That's Why He's My President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

That's My President by wowcatty: 4:05am On Apr 19, 2023
From giving grants to black businesses who were locked out by banks to paying for people's cancer treatments and wrote them letters encouraging them to fight on, to paying off mortgage for people that helped him when his limo broke down, to giving a black homeless woman free penthouse alongside 3 meals daily and weeklyfresh flowers. Dr. Ben Carson, as the black man in the race of 19 people said, only Trump waited with him in 2015 at the back of the stage when they didn't call his name, that all other people just arrived and left him there but Trump who was the last to arrive said he won't go in before him. Black people loved Trump and gave him awards until he went against their lords and ran for president.

https://www.nairaland.com/5981755/us-politics-today/115#122606795

(1) (Reply)

Little Remains Before The End Of Putin's Rule In Russia / Sierra Leone elections / American Intelligence Reveals A Catastrophe In The Ukrainian Counter-attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.