Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,283 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

What Is The Difference Between Annuity And Program Withdrawal - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Difference Between Annuity And Program Withdrawal (204 Views)

Difference between A Santa Claus and A Father Christmas (Photos) / Nigerian Churches And Their Amazing Sign Post And Program Themes / What Is The Difference Between The Exclusive And Concurrent List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Annuity And Program Withdrawal by Dewze(m): 7:14am On Apr 19, 2023
My mother has retired for a few years now and she has been collecting monthly pension payment through program withdrawal.

For a while now some insurance agents have been trying to convince her to switch from the program withdrawal to annuity. They have given different advantages and why she needs to switch but you know anybody trying to sell something to you will always give you the positive parts of that thing and try to hide the negative.

My mum is really c ok considering switching but a colleague of hers keeps discouraging her from switching, saying program withdrawal is still better.

I just want to be able to get more info from people that have experienced both sides of the world, so that I can advice her from a neutral point of view.

So, please guys I need an experienced and non biased advice on this. No self interest please.

Thanks.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Annuity And Program Withdrawal by Dewze(m): 2:44pm On Apr 23, 2023
50 people have viewed this post so far and not 1 person has anything to say about it.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Annuity And Program Withdrawal by Dewze(m): 2:52pm On Apr 23, 2023
Nairaland used to be a place where you ask questions, no matter how silly they are, then people try to give you answers to the best of their knowledg, no matter how unhelpful the answers maybe.

These days if your post is not about throwing jabs at a tribe, or causing some controversy or the other, it is not worth people's time?

(1) (Reply)

The Future Of Artificial Intelligence Trends And Predictions For 2023 - Tech Lat / . / Holyhealthblogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.