Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Soldiers Kill Policeman Ahmed Ali For Intercepting Colleague With Indian Hemp - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Kill Policeman Ahmed Ali For Intercepting Colleague With Indian Hemp (33743 Views)

Nigerian Police Clash With Indian Men In Heated Confrontation (video) / Female Unizik Student Baths Colleague With Hot Water Over Hostel Cleaning Graphi / Man Kills Colleague With Digger After Stealing His N47,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Kill Policeman Ahmed Ali For Intercepting Colleague With Indian Hemp by shineeye1: 5:50pm On Apr 19, 2023

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Policeman Ahmed Ali For Intercepting Colleague With Indian Hemp by Xammie001(m): 6:27pm On Apr 19, 2023
See that Dump DEFENSE sha

MISTAKE Like MISTAKE for GUN

AFI KI OLUWA DIDE IJA OOOO

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Soldiers Kill Policeman Ahmed Ali For Intercepting Colleague With Indian Hemp by simfrost90210: 6:30pm On Apr 19, 2023
Unfortunate
Re: Soldiers Kill Policeman Ahmed Ali For Intercepting Colleague With Indian Hemp by huntax(m): 6:41pm On Apr 19, 2023
Ceenachi:
How police go dey stop and search soldiers?
Police na NDLEA?
Him pass him boundary...

That is a family problem,we are focused
Next head line please

Rip sha
Crack police..
Re: Soldiers Kill Policeman Ahmed Ali For Intercepting Colleague With Indian Hemp by sheriffindy(m): 6:52pm On Apr 19, 2023
I feel the pain in your laugh
Wagwanbrethren:

🤣
Re: Soldiers Kill Policeman Ahmed Ali For Intercepting Colleague With Indian Hemp by uche393: 7:12pm On Apr 19, 2023
our security agencies are filled with criminals, that's how 2 soldiers, 2 police and other accomplice came to steal cables from an uncompleted power station
Re: Soldiers Kill Policeman Ahmed Ali For Intercepting Colleague With Indian Hemp by Offpointng: 7:57pm On Apr 19, 2023
Ykc2:
from your nose,when bandits invaded NDA where were you?till today a major is still missing

So you mean to say u no get sense to know that was a planned attack to take out stubborn officers??
Re: Soldiers Kill Policeman Ahmed Ali For Intercepting Colleague With Indian Hemp by Ykc2(m): 8:56pm On Apr 19, 2023
Offpointng:

So you mean to say u no get sense to know that was a planned attack to take out stubborn officers??
planned by ipob officers?
Re: Soldiers Kill Policeman Ahmed Ali For Intercepting Colleague With Indian Hemp by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:50pm On Apr 19, 2023
Police should go to court if they don't like it. Who don die, don die.
Re: Soldiers Kill Policeman Ahmed Ali For Intercepting Colleague With Indian Hemp by sonofElElyon: 10:15pm On Apr 19, 2023
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/soldiers-kill-police-for-intercepting-colleague-with-indian-hemp/

Insensitive to post his picture. How would his wife and kids feel ?
Re: Soldiers Kill Policeman Ahmed Ali For Intercepting Colleague With Indian Hemp by Versal: 11:26pm On Apr 19, 2023
its a family issue.
the other side should the other side to court.

We have most impressing matter.
Retrieving our stolen mandate from Tinubu
Re: Soldiers Kill Policeman Ahmed Ali For Intercepting Colleague With Indian Hemp by LordEclipse: 7:23am On Apr 20, 2023
Ceenachi:
Police na NDLEA?
Him pass him boundary...

Next head line please

Rip sha

E go be you or one of your brothers soonest.. illiterate
Re: Soldiers Kill Policeman Ahmed Ali For Intercepting Colleague With Indian Hemp by bigcasava1(m): 8:05am On Apr 20, 2023
2Radii:
I have always said it, these people called soldiers are becoming menace to our society...I hate them more than I hate thief.

U will see them harrasing someone old enough to be their grandfather just because they are holding a gun.
Let the government legalise gun for the citizens and see how the so called soldiers will become soft and friendly.
the two menace jam each other. Police too na nuisance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Kill Policeman Ahmed Ali For Intercepting Colleague With Indian Hemp by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:19am On Apr 20, 2023
Ceenachi:
Police na NDLEA?
Him pass him boundary...

Next head line please

Rip sha
soldiers can torture ndlea and nothing will happen because the government is a disaster.
Re: Soldiers Kill Policeman Ahmed Ali For Intercepting Colleague With Indian Hemp by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:21am On Apr 20, 2023
uche393:
our security agencies are filled with criminals, that's how 2 soldiers, 2 police and other accomplice came to steal cables from an uncompleted power station
the government is a disaster
Re: Soldiers Kill Policeman Ahmed Ali For Intercepting Colleague With Indian Hemp by saintadeola: 9:42am On Apr 20, 2023
That’s good for him,it’s been long police has been harassing innocent civilians,they will get there reward
Re: Soldiers Kill Policeman Ahmed Ali For Intercepting Colleague With Indian Hemp by americanigga(m): 12:47pm On Apr 21, 2023
davillian:

I'm sure the soldiers would be on uniform so why shoot at their tires

Some civilians impostors do dress like military men to commit atrocities. That is one of the ways they are caught. If they know their hands are clean they should have stopped, speak their normal language and the police would let them go
Re: Soldiers Kill Policeman Ahmed Ali For Intercepting Colleague With Indian Hemp by freshkpomo(m): 9:28am On Apr 22, 2023
Jennyclay:
Not my business.

You men can kill yourselves for all I care!!!

Animals!!

I can easily mistake you for a man the way your front and back flat.
Re: Soldiers Kill Policeman Ahmed Ali For Intercepting Colleague With Indian Hemp by Fisiryorh(m): 12:14pm On Apr 22, 2023
Jennyclay:
Not my business.

You men can kill yourselves for all I care!!!

Animals!!

And your papa be our boss for the animal world...🤣
Re: Soldiers Kill Policeman Ahmed Ali For Intercepting Colleague With Indian Hemp by VaselineCrew: 10:06am On Nov 23, 2023
A lawless land, God forbid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Prays For A Thief Caught Stealing His Electric Cable Worth ₦70k / Nigerian Man Kills Ugandan Girlfriend In China (photos) / Mother Stabs Seven-year-old For Defiling Sister, Neigbour’s Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.