Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,958 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Adamawa: PDP Boys Not Like Obidients – Charly Boy Reacts To Fintiri’s Victory - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamawa: PDP Boys Not Like Obidients – Charly Boy Reacts To Fintiri’s Victory (27752 Views)

INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Fintiri, Keletapwa Today / Fulani Herdsmen Behead Charles Chrisanthus, Adamawa PDP Chairman, Flee With Head / Atiku At Adamawa PDP Mega Rally (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamawa: PDP Boys Not Like Obidients – Charly Boy Reacts To Fintiri’s Victory by Advocate1810(m): 2:20pm On Apr 19, 2023
Re: Adamawa: PDP Boys Not Like Obidients – Charly Boy Reacts To Fintiri’s Victory by Bringbackmandat: 2:21pm On Apr 19, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
The results that were been released showed the incumbent governor was leading the race, INEC could have done nothing, stand behind the INEC chairman in Adamawa and ask the PDP to go to court. Obidients have been crying and resisting the presidential election results, but have you seen INEC shifting ground?

The 2023 presidential election is far better than that of 2003 and 2007 presidential election.I will even rate it above the 2011,2015 and 2019 presidential election.

Bogus results were not release in the 2023 presidential election
your opinion
Re: Adamawa: PDP Boys Not Like Obidients – Charly Boy Reacts To Fintiri’s Victory by Ikaeniyan0: 2:30pm On Apr 19, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
your opinion
Just the way your rating of the presidential election is your personal opinion.

I hope Nigeria will eventually get it right this time around though
Re: Adamawa: PDP Boys Not Like Obidients – Charly Boy Reacts To Fintiri’s Victory by AdolfHitlerxXx: 3:25pm On Apr 19, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

Keep deceiving yourself. When you are tired, you stop.

But you know I am right. That's the truth you can't dispute.
Re: Adamawa: PDP Boys Not Like Obidients – Charly Boy Reacts To Fintiri’s Victory by Ofunaofu: 3:28pm On Apr 19, 2023
slivertongue:
Obidients are allergic to rigging.

Obidients are Patriots
Re: Adamawa: PDP Boys Not Like Obidients – Charly Boy Reacts To Fintiri’s Victory by OloyeVIII: 3:54pm On Apr 19, 2023
ChineduAPC:

Your father is both useless and irresponsible old fool. Maybe he is a gay like Charly boy, bastard son from idiotic family. All the questions above, direct it to your father and ancestors.Dunce
Have you eaten? i can imagine u're a senseless hobo.. keep wailing dickface!
Re: Adamawa: PDP Boys Not Like Obidients – Charly Boy Reacts To Fintiri’s Victory by ShaqFu: 3:54pm On Apr 19, 2023
Re: Adamawa: PDP Boys Not Like Obidients – Charly Boy Reacts To Fintiri’s Victory by Yoighaman(m): 4:16pm On Apr 19, 2023
AdolfHitlerxXx:
grin

Very funny how SE hates Tinubu and he blatantly cheated them out of their turn.

1. Ohaneze begged him not to contest, yet said nothing to Atiku whose PDP enslaved them for 24 years.

2. Sponsored Obi to run against him, under the table without even Obi knowing. Started Obidient movement to insult him while putting him in Aso Rock.

3. Released Yes Daddy audio and Guinea dual citizenship to cause distraction.

4. It is so amusing when I see Obi supporters still on his case here not knowing their 5 States were his puppets.

Imagine your chained dog that you feed daily, flog when you want, barking and calling itself the master of your house. grin

Tinubu is just a Grandmaster. A colonial Master. Effortlessly leading SW and SE by proxy.

May your children never be associated with drugs.
Re: Adamawa: PDP Boys Not Like Obidients – Charly Boy Reacts To Fintiri’s Victory by Gaddafih001(m): 4:24pm On Apr 19, 2023
Re: Adamawa: PDP Boys Not Like Obidients – Charly Boy Reacts To Fintiri’s Victory by ChineduAPC: 4:39pm On Apr 19, 2023
OloyeVIII:

Have you eaten? i can imagine u're a senseless hobo.. keep wailing dickface!
This slowpoke still dey rant
Re: Adamawa: PDP Boys Not Like Obidients – Charly Boy Reacts To Fintiri’s Victory by temielects(m): 4:44pm On Apr 19, 2023
Cantonese:

Please what is rellivan?
lol relevance
Re: Adamawa: PDP Boys Not Like Obidients – Charly Boy Reacts To Fintiri’s Victory by OloyeVIII: 4:52pm On Apr 19, 2023
ChineduAPC:
This slowpoke still dey rant
I asked a question! but i see you're also thirsty..
Re: Adamawa: PDP Boys Not Like Obidients – Charly Boy Reacts To Fintiri’s Victory by onuman: 5:24pm On Apr 19, 2023
slivertongue:
Obidients are allergic to rigging.

Apt. Obidients wish Nigeria better.
Re: Adamawa: PDP Boys Not Like Obidients – Charly Boy Reacts To Fintiri’s Victory by bayplus: 6:53pm On Apr 19, 2023
AdolfHitlerxXx:
grin

1. Ohaneze begged him not to contest, yet said nothing to Atiku whose PDP enslaved them for 24 years.

2. Sponsored Obi to run against him, under the table without even Obi knowing. Started Obidient movement to insult him while putting him in Aso Rock.

4. It is so amusing when I see Obi supporters still on his case here not knowing their 5 States were his puppets.

Imagine your chained dog that you feed daily, flog when you want, barking and calling itself the master of your house. grin

Tinubu is just a Grandmaster. A colonial Master. Effortlessly leading SW and SE by proxy.

I agree 100%

Obi actually worked for Tinubu.

He did a yo man's job to destroy any hope of Atiku by taking away all hitherto PDP votes in the SouthEast, SouthSouth and Part of Middlebelt. He nonetheless gqve Tinubu some bruises in lagos. But All in All, To God Be The Glory.

Obi really deserve some recognition from Tinubu's govt for his gallant effort.

I will suggest tinubu should give him MON and possibly a ministerial post, Import Minister. will be a good one to start from😂😂
Re: Adamawa: PDP Boys Not Like Obidients – Charly Boy Reacts To Fintiri’s Victory by jaxxy(m): 7:20pm On Apr 19, 2023
Very true pdp boys will support rigging and nonsense if it favors them. They lack conscience and ethics
Re: Adamawa: PDP Boys Not Like Obidients – Charly Boy Reacts To Fintiri’s Victory by ChineduAPC: 7:25pm On Apr 19, 2023
OloyeVIII:

I asked a question! but i see you're also thirsty..
keep wailing
Re: Adamawa: PDP Boys Not Like Obidients – Charly Boy Reacts To Fintiri’s Victory by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:19pm On Apr 19, 2023
ganisucks:

Homophobe pretense is bad for the health. If men are attractive to you, I suggest you go and satisfy your urges. To deny how you truly feel is a death sentence in itself. So, shedd the toga of pretense, and embrace who you truly are: a man sexually attracted to other men.
u no get joy aswear
Re: Adamawa: PDP Boys Not Like Obidients – Charly Boy Reacts To Fintiri’s Victory by Ogaonos: 11:33pm On Apr 19, 2023
AdolfHitlerxXx:
grin

nt every bdy who were smiling nd laughter supported buhari twice smiling like u doing are either in tears or regreting .when u support evil evil will certainly consume you.karma is real
Re: Adamawa: PDP Boys Not Like Obidients – Charly Boy Reacts To Fintiri’s Victory by AdolfHitlerxXx: 11:43pm On Apr 19, 2023
Ogaonos:
nt every bdy who were smiling nd laughter supported buhari twice smiling like u doing are either in tears or regreting .when u support evil evil will certainly consume you.karma is real

Please write in English...my head aches trying to understand you angry
Re: Adamawa: PDP Boys Not Like Obidients – Charly Boy Reacts To Fintiri’s Victory by Ogaonos: 1:29am On Apr 20, 2023
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Please write in English...my head aches trying to understand you angry
karma will start from there(ur headache nd move further) when u support evil evil will consume you.e.g dt hw one buhari supporter sarki was talking nonsense writing discriminating comment about ibos saying cows beta pass ibos that ibos are fouth class citizen until karma hit my guy, his brother was kidnapped by bandits for dt abuja kaduna train my guy started apologising to ibos begging for funds for twitter to release his brother.
is it d northern lady dt supported nd voted buhari twice nd bandits killed few of her family members.started crying .E DEY SWEET YOU NOW CONTINUE DEY SUPPORT TINUBU AFTER SEEING D DAMAGE APC AS DONE TO THIS COUNTRY ND WILL DO TO OUR JUDICIAL SYSTEM,DEMOCRACY,OUR FUTURE CHILDREN(because MOST TEENAGERS WILL ENTA YAHOO ND YAHOO PLUS) KARMA DEY WAIT FOR U WHEN HE HIT YOU WOTOWOTO U GO UNDASTAND
Re: Adamawa: PDP Boys Not Like Obidients – Charly Boy Reacts To Fintiri’s Victory by AdolfHitlerxXx: 5:39am On Apr 20, 2023
Ogaonos:

Ogaonos to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother

Karma will start from there(ur headache nd move further) when u support evil evil will consume you.e.g dt hw one buhari supporter sarki was talking nonsense writing discriminating comment about ibos saying cows beta pass ibos that ibos are fouth class citizen until karma hit my guy, his brother was kidnapped by bandits for dt abuja kaduna train my guy started apologising to ibos begging for funds for twitter to release his brother.
is it d northern lady dt supported nd voted buhari twice nd bandits killed few of her family members.started crying .E DEY SWEET YOU NOW CONTINUE DEY SUPPORT TINUBU AFTER SEEING D DAMAGE APC AS DONE TO THIS COUNTRY ND WILL DO TO OUR JUDICIAL SYSTEM,DEMOCRACY,OUR FUTURE CHILDREN(because MOST TEENAGERS WILL ENTA YAHOO ND YAHOO PLUS) KARMA DEY WAIT FOR U WHEN HE HIT YOU WOTOWOTO U GO UNDASTAND

Let me confess ... I swear on my life , I didnt read your epistle. Just delivered it to the address you gave me - your parents. grin
Re: Adamawa: PDP Boys Not Like Obidients – Charly Boy Reacts To Fintiri’s Victory by PStacks(m): 12:15pm On Apr 20, 2023
But Obidient is a brain child and offshoot of PDP. This is the Dementia we keep talking about. Peter Obi is a PDP Boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers LG Poll: APC Leads In 22 Out Of 23 Councils / Yahaya Bello Turns 'FRSC Official' On Lokoja Road (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Military Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.