Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,296 members, 7,829,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Get Your NGO Registered Today And Start Enjoying The Benefitss - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Your NGO Registered Today And Start Enjoying The Benefitss (173 Views)

Tony Elumelu And Akon Pictured Together Enjoying Boat Cruise In Lagos / How Your NGO Can Raise Funds And Support From Content And Email Marketing if You / Get Seo-powered Website For Your NGO For Free. Let Support Your Cause (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Your NGO Registered Today And Start Enjoying The Benefitss by TimDonald: 10:00am On Apr 19, 2023
My friend Amaka had always dreamed of starting up an NGO and helping the less privileged. It was all she ever talked about during our school days.

She has a really big heart but unfortunately that was not enough to start it up. Some days she would save up her lunch money to fund her dream. And somehow every conversation we had always ended with her talking about the NGO. She was so passionate about it.

So imagine the joy I felt when she called me 5 years later, because she wanted me to help her register her NGO.

I had already given Amaka a lot of lectures about the benefits of registering her NGO and the risk involved in running an unregistered NGO over the years.

Amaka knows that she can't just wake up one day, scribble an interesting name for her NGO, then proceed to print branded T-shirts. She knows that she'll need a more structured process.

She also knows that as the founder of an NGO, she will not be able to access the funds of her NGO using her personal account. She can only do so with a corporate account and to open a corporate account she will be required to provide her CAC documents.

I told Amaka all these and so much more. And she was convinced that registering her NGO is a win-win for her. Today I've completed her NGO registration and submitted all the documents to her and she is so happy. Honestly I share in her joy.

You too can get your NGO registered and start enjoying the benefits.

Remember I'm the best agent to help you register your NGO and I'm only a call away.

WhatsApp no: 08038134854.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Still Thinking / We Buy Used And New Sacks / Don't Be A Victim!!! Business Owners Are Afraid To Do This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.