Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation (18911 Views)

Oyebanji Urges Police To Unravel Mysteries Surrounding Mohbad’s Death / Aisha Binani Seeks Judicial Review On 'Declaration' As Winner Of Adamawa Poll / Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by Millimann: 4:19pm On Apr 19, 2023
Oga should should face Guinea and leave Nigeria alone
Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by Jones4190(m): 4:20pm On Apr 19, 2023
atiku should have known what happens ACN and obj during there time, BAT will reclaim Adamawa mandate
Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by Tinubuderanged: 4:21pm On Apr 19, 2023
If this idiot have respect for this country he should just go and hid forever. A Nigerian president in helicopter transacting drugs business? No no no! Can this monkey share a conference hall with Biden?
Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by Kennitrust(m): 4:21pm On Apr 19, 2023
That's how they will be issuing statement and claim it Tinubu.

And set of government by proxy
Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by AMI3(m): 4:22pm On Apr 19, 2023
wale8486:

We will address that after 29th of may.

u hav a valid point

grin grin
My brother I am still doubting. If u have a child becarful of what u tell your child to do or the lies u tell ur child because most children follow their parents footstep.

If u are deceitful parents majority of your children will to ur path.

I wish him well
Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by YesDaddyTill203: 4:22pm On Apr 19, 2023
AMI3:

I keep wondering do u guys really sleep. Is it only LP people that are here?
It wasn't LP that won the election but PDP.
Which people suppose to react more is it LP or PDP?

Now any body that makes comment about Tinubu is an ipob.

This madness really needs proper cure

Most of the lunatics on social media are IPOB terrorists now masquerading as Obi - diots. Their grand delusion is one of the biggest problems facing Nigeria right now. They must be called out and put out of their misery.
Even the PDP that came in 2nd is more realistic than these IPOB rabid headless mob of zero IQ zombies.

We are here and ready to deal with these IPOB terrorist monkeys for the next 8 years. You better believe that.
Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by wale8486: 4:24pm On Apr 19, 2023
AMI3:

grin grin
My brother I am still doubting. If u have a child becarful of what u tell your child to do or the lies u tell ur child because most children follow their parents footstep.

If u are deceitful parents majority of your children will to ur path.

I wish him well

meaning
Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by mrcelebrity1: 4:25pm On Apr 19, 2023
Zico5:

Which stolen manhood or is it mandate u call it? I think u guys proclaimed u are the most educated in this country. How do u think someone from that side can win presidential election in this country. Go to the North and ask who Peter Obi is from average Hausa/Fulani if they will be able to tell u. If election is conducted again today even with the exclusion of Tinubu, Peter Obi will still lose. You guys should go back and mend the bridge for 2027 if u want to be president or else sorry is ur name.

Stop saying trash referring to average Hausa Fulani all the time . Are they the 200 million Nigerians ? Is the vote of average Hausa Fulani alone that count? Stop saying trash trying to prove a useless point .
Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by Ahmeduana(m): 4:26pm On Apr 19, 2023
Is he president yet?
Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by AMI3(m): 4:26pm On Apr 19, 2023
wale8486:

IPOB=LP=PDPlite

if u dnt gerrit,then forget abt it

grin fun u. Boko Haram=APC=PDPlite

If u gerrit, then don't forget about it
Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by fitinwell: 4:27pm On Apr 19, 2023
Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by Stevosty: 4:27pm On Apr 19, 2023
The police don't need anybody to tell them to do their constitutional duty, but when the president select is now telling the police to "fully investigate", the investigation team and whoever is heading the team need to be very careful, I mean CAREFUL.
Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by AMI3(m): 4:32pm On Apr 19, 2023
wale8486:

meaning

Meaning children always look up to the head.

If u are a leader and u want to leave a legacy becarful of how u get ur leadership position and what u teach ur followers

I won't say anything again
Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by wale8486: 4:32pm On Apr 19, 2023
AMI3:

grin fun u. Boko Haram=APC=PDPlite

If u gerrit, then don't forget about it

no kill me abeg
hahahahahahahahaha
Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by LivingSage: 4:35pm On Apr 19, 2023
@ Jennyclay, I'm looking for your attention all these while but you seem too reluctant to give in.

Would have DM you through the mail but I don't have control over mine anylonger.

I really like you hence my obsession with you.

If you give me your words, I would gladly make myself known to you. I would appreciate knowing you more beyond here

11/11/23

Cc Jennyclay
Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by 2016v2017: 4:35pm On Apr 19, 2023
treesun:

https://punchng.com/adamawa-poll-tinubu-urges-police-to-conduct-full-investigation/
Which Tinubu ?
Fulani Cabals stop deceiving millions of Nigerians with your useless fake statement of a man who's no where to be found .
Where's Tinubu ?
Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by totit: 4:39pm On Apr 19, 2023
nedman77:
Start with your self Tifnubu, investigate what? is it the Police that you have bought over that will investigate an election APC lost in Adamawa state? stop deceiving yourselves APC, Nigerians are wiser and know better, Posterity will judge all of you that are averting the will of the people, God will punish you all and your entire generations, idiots!!!

Hahaha grin grin cheesy

Pain oo Baba Emeka

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by 2016v2017: 4:39pm On Apr 19, 2023
Ofunaofu:
The police should first investigate and prosecute Tinubu for being in possession of a stolen mandate

But, where is he speaking or writing from
You mean the man going through cloning preparation ?

Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by BeeNG3: 4:44pm On Apr 19, 2023
CANCELLATION CANCELLATION CANCELLATION. FRESH ADAMAWA ELECTION
Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by Pjoe238: 4:45pm On Apr 19, 2023
which of the Tinubu? the missing one or the INEC selected one? He will rule by proxy
treesun:

https://punchng.com/adamawa-poll-tinubu-urges-police-to-conduct-full-investigation/
Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by FLYFIRE(m): 4:50pm On Apr 19, 2023
Idiot man

Power is not served AL.....
TAKE it
SNATCH it
RUN with it
FIGHT for it
Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by kennethesan(m): 4:50pm On Apr 19, 2023
Lol. Ok Sir
Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by AlphaWolf27: 4:52pm On Apr 19, 2023
Is it the Police that investigates electoral disagreements. You go school at all?

Ofunaofu:
The police should first investigate and prosecute Tinubu for being in possession of a stolen mandate

Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by SisterAnn(f): 4:54pm On Apr 19, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
Ashiwaju Jagaban Presido
Where is he speaking from currently?
Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by Ofunaofu: 4:54pm On Apr 19, 2023
AlphaWolf27:
Is it the Police that investigates electoral disagreements. You go school at all?

What is electoral disagreements?
Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by Iretekhale(m): 4:55pm On Apr 19, 2023
President (s)elect has spoken... Hahahaha 😂🤣🤣
Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by AlphaWolf27: 4:56pm On Apr 19, 2023
Are you asking this question? Why are candidates in court then? For house parties or what. What a d$mb question.

Ofunaofu:

What is electoral disagreements?
Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by SisterAnn(f): 4:56pm On Apr 19, 2023
RoyalUc:
"In a statement he personally signed on Wednesday..."

I was actually looking out for his signature lipsrsealed

You forgot to urge police authorities to fully investigate all that transpired in the presidential election given the attendant controversy too.
In a statement he personally signed and released to who? Dem no talk. grin
Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by Gbogbowa: 4:59pm On Apr 19, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:
Well said, Mr. President.

IPOB terrorists still going to wail anyway. grin
who told this man that election has finish, point of correction we are in court and just started. We are not interested in your renew hope but a new Nigeria
Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by Ofunaofu: 4:59pm On Apr 19, 2023
AlphaWolf27:
Are you asking this question? Why are candidates in court then? For house parties or what. What a d$mb question.

You made a dumb statement

Very dumb
Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by Flame77: 5:00pm On Apr 19, 2023
Ofunaofu:

LoL don't mind him. E wan to dey whyn us abi na bo bo e wan bo bo us. E think say we don forget lol. On Obi mandate, we stand gidigba
Re: Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation by Gbogbowa: 5:02pm On Apr 19, 2023
FLYFIRE:
Idiot man

Power is not served AL.....
TAKE it
SNATCH it
RUN with it
FIGHT for it
you can imagine that. In Datti 's voice if you install Tinubu then Democrazy has ended in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reps Pass Confidence Vote On Buhari / Military Raid: Israel Okwu Kanu Petitions UN, UK. Accuses Army Of Looting / Vote And Remain In Slavery - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbo's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.