Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,995 members, 7,838,508 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Deeply Religious Girls and Marriage - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deeply Religious Girls and Marriage (148 Views)

God's Role In Choice Of A Life Partner And Marriage For Christians / When Last Did Your Pastor Preach About Issues On Family Values And Marriage? / "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Deeply Religious Girls and Marriage by SkewKimora: 5:01pm On Apr 19, 2023
I will delibrately not mention her church to avoid slander ...

So a close friend of mine has being friends with this Bleep churchy and very religious lady, they both desire to be with each other and the lady has actually profess love to him several times even to her mum and our mutual friends and i have actually spoken with the lady on several occasions.

So i can confirm this

However, the lady keeps saying he is not her husband and she's seeing someone else in her revelation, but he is the one she greatly desires and all. But if she get answers that he is the one she will greatly say YES.

This guy is confused as each time he wants to move on she's calls him, chat him up and then stop reaching out or better still no response again from her.

She keep telling people this guy is nice and wonderful but she needs to confirm through prayer..

Please whats your experience ?

(1) (Reply)

God Said That Bola Tinubu Is Next President Men Of God Against Tinubu Will Be Di / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Sunday, April 23,2023 / Who Is David Yonggi Cho?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.