Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,701 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Breaking! Guineee 360 National News Paper Confirm Tinubu Dual Citizenship- Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking! Guineee 360 National News Paper Confirm Tinubu Dual Citizenship- Pics (6364 Views)

Twitter Locks Account Of Hundeyin After Publishing Tinubu’s Dual Citizenship / Could This Be The Reason Tinubu Holds Dual Citizenship (pics) / Twitter User Shows How To Confirm Tinubu Cocaine And Heroine Cartel Case In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking! Guineee 360 National News Paper Confirm Tinubu Dual Citizenship- Pics by Whiteangel1234: 5:24pm On Apr 19, 2023
Élu président du Nigéria, le passeport guinéen de Bola Tinubu pourrait être un obstacle pour son investiture

Translation

Elected President of Nigeria , Bola Tinubu's Guinean Passport could be an obstacle to His inauguration

Link

https://twitter.com/guinee360/status/1648020326813515776?t=mSkDLKOg9SJmvS2ONS1elg&s=19

7 Likes

Re: Breaking! Guineee 360 National News Paper Confirm Tinubu Dual Citizenship- Pics by Obinoscopy(m): 5:26pm On Apr 19, 2023
This is what you get when you "elect" someone with lots of unknowns.

78 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Breaking! Guineee 360 National News Paper Confirm Tinubu Dual Citizenship- Pics by Djoel: 5:26pm On Apr 19, 2023
I thought this was a joke till I saw the white dusts on the floor indicating the boxed content is likely some cocaine. The white dust looks like sprinkles of cocaine the occupants had sampled.

See the circled portion for yourself.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking! Guineee 360 National News Paper Confirm Tinubu Dual Citizenship- Pics by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 19, 2023
No wonder the apc camp is quiet.. they are cooking up lies in their WhatsApp group

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Guineee 360 National News Paper Confirm Tinubu Dual Citizenship- Pics by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 19, 2023
Djoel:
I thought this was a joke till I saw the white dusts on the floor indicating the boxed content is likely some cocaine. The white dust looks like sprinkles of cocaine the occupants had sampled.

See the circled portion for yourself.

na grade A cocaine..why you think say sanwo olu use his hand cover the camera?

28 Likes

Re: Breaking! Guineee 360 National News Paper Confirm Tinubu Dual Citizenship- Pics by manutdrichie(m): 5:29pm On Apr 19, 2023
Tinubu is too corrupt to govern Nigeria

34 Likes

Re: Breaking! Guineee 360 National News Paper Confirm Tinubu Dual Citizenship- Pics by Tntsi: 5:29pm On Apr 19, 2023
manutdrichie:
Tinubu is too corrupt to govern Nigeria
Not just only corrupt.
The burden and baggage on the man is too much and too heavy for over 200m Nigerians to carry.
Tinubu is heading for a very great collaspe.
Jail sure pass for him.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking! Guineee 360 National News Paper Confirm Tinubu Dual Citizenship- Pics by DeJoeee(m): 5:36pm On Apr 19, 2023
Lol
Re: Breaking! Guineee 360 National News Paper Confirm Tinubu Dual Citizenship- Pics by tuborme: 5:37pm On Apr 19, 2023
Wahala

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Guineee 360 National News Paper Confirm Tinubu Dual Citizenship- Pics by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 19, 2023
LivingSage:
You guys should take chill pill.

NOTHING can stop Tinubu's inauguration aside death and he won't die now by the special Grace of God.

Una go wail tire dear Ipob 🐖

Stick to the topic no one is talking about inauguration

Is he into drugs yes or no?

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking! Guineee 360 National News Paper Confirm Tinubu Dual Citizenship- Pics by Ofunaofu: 5:41pm On Apr 19, 2023
Tntsi:

The burden and baggage on the man is too much and too heavy for over 200m Nigerians to carry.

It will wreck and sink this country

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking! Guineee 360 National News Paper Confirm Tinubu Dual Citizenship- Pics by Lanre4uonly(m): 5:42pm On Apr 19, 2023
Okay.

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Guineee 360 National News Paper Confirm Tinubu Dual Citizenship- Pics by LivingSage: 5:43pm On Apr 19, 2023
You no go school at all?
Or you just have issue with comprehension
Rayban25:

Stick to the topic no one is talking about inauguration

Is he into drugs yes or no?

8 Likes

Re: Breaking! Guineee 360 National News Paper Confirm Tinubu Dual Citizenship- Pics by favor914: 5:43pm On Apr 19, 2023
Obinoscopy:
You Obidients will forever fail to use your brains, how hard is it for him to have renounced his Guinean Citizenship last year, or even tomorrow, if indeed it is true?

The constitution doesn’t say you cannot contest with dual citizenship, it says you cannot be President, even May 28th 2023 isn’t late to renounce the so called guinean citizenship.

Much ado about nothing.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Breaking! Guineee 360 National News Paper Confirm Tinubu Dual Citizenship- Pics by tungamaje: 5:46pm On Apr 19, 2023
OP, I have read their original article in French. They were just broadcasting the news emanating from the Nigerian press. No that they are confirming the passport saga. But it seems they agreed Tinubu resided in their country during the period Alpha Conde was president and was very close to him

14 Likes

Re: Breaking! Guineee 360 National News Paper Confirm Tinubu Dual Citizenship- Pics by blabulu2000: 5:48pm On Apr 19, 2023
Nzogbu people.don go copy twitter handle of one unknown media company .....

Now...it is only the judiciary or the inec that has the statutory power to stop Bola Tinubu inauguration.....

Not your social media handle

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking! Guineee 360 National News Paper Confirm Tinubu Dual Citizenship- Pics by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 19, 2023
favor914:
You Obidients will forever fail to use your brains, how hard is it for him to have renounced his Guinean Citizenship last year, or even tomorrow, if indeed it is true, it doesn’t say you cannot contest with dual citizenship, it says you cannot be President

Much ado about nothing.

If we say apc supporters are dumb they will say we are insulting them for their choice

@bolded

So you know he cant be president with dual citizenship and you all expect him to be sworn in? If I call you olodo now am I wrong?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Guineee 360 National News Paper Confirm Tinubu Dual Citizenship- Pics by Jogs1900: 5:51pm On Apr 19, 2023
favor914:
You Obidients will forever fail to use your brains, how hard is it for him to have renounced his Guinean Citizenship last year, or even tomorrow, if indeed it is true?

The constitution doesn’t say you cannot contest with dual citizenship, it says you cannot be President, even May 28th 2023 isn’t late to renounce the so called citizenship.

Much ado about nothing.
I'm not moved with all these photocopy of Guinean passport...Let them bring out a verifiable copy of the passport ..Thats when we will know Obis people are serious.If its a Nigerian passport now, I can easily verify that in my office.
I know there are ways to verify Guinean passport too..

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking! Guineee 360 National News Paper Confirm Tinubu Dual Citizenship- Pics by favor914: 5:53pm On Apr 19, 2023
Rayban25:

If we say apc supporters are dumb they will say we are insulting them for their choice

@bolded

So you know he cant be president with dual citizenship and you all expect him to be sworn in? If I call you olodo now am I wrong?
Ok he has dual citizenship like you claim, May 28th 2023, he renounces the so called Guinean citizenship, what will stop The Chief Justice of Nigeria from swearing him in?

Learn to use your head, not sentimental emotions.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Guineee 360 National News Paper Confirm Tinubu Dual Citizenship- Pics by Obinoscopy(m): 5:56pm On Apr 19, 2023
favor914:

The constitution doesn’t say you cannot contest with dual citizenship, it says you cannot be President, even May 28th 2023 isn’t late to renounce the so called guinean citizenship.

Much ado about nothing.
Even if he renounces his guinean citizenship, are you comfortable being governed by someone who was once loyal to an external government? This is not to talk about the perjurious dishonesty when he was filling the INEC form. As a Nigerian we need to be worried about Tinubu’s loyalty. Even his tribe should be worried about his origin and loyalty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Guineee 360 National News Paper Confirm Tinubu Dual Citizenship- Pics by LivingSage: 5:56pm On Apr 19, 2023
Omo ote.
What the topic is about is inauguration in relation with double citizenship not your father's drug dealing.

Simple sentence you can't comprehend, the school fees paid on your is a total waste.
Rayban25:

Omo ode..everyone was talking about the topic and your empty brain brought inauguration into the conversation

No you con dey ask about comprehension boya you should ask your dad
Re: Breaking! Guineee 360 National News Paper Confirm Tinubu Dual Citizenship- Pics by favor914: 5:57pm On Apr 19, 2023
Jogs1900:

I'm not moved with all these photocopy of Guinean passport...Let them bring out a verifiable copy of the passport ..Thats when we will know Obis people are serious.If its a Nigerian passport now, I can easily verify that in my office.
Probably he is a honorary citizen of the Republic du Guinea, & entitled to a diplomatic passport @ the pleasure of the president of Guinea as a special diplomatic representative/envoy of the president of Guinea to Nigeria.

He Tinubu is elected President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, he renounces his Guinean citizenship before been sworn in, please what is all the noise about?

3 Likes

Re: Breaking! Guineee 360 National News Paper Confirm Tinubu Dual Citizenship- Pics by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 19, 2023
LivingSage:
Omo ote.
What the topic is about is inauguration in relation with double citizenship not your father's drug dealing.

Simple sentence you can't comprehend, the school fees paid on your is a total waste.

You people still havent proven that obi dealt drugs...youre just yapping...You've still not answered my question sha...is tinubu a drug peddler or not?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! Guineee 360 National News Paper Confirm Tinubu Dual Citizenship- Pics by Obinoscopy(m): 5:59pm On Apr 19, 2023
Jogs1900:

More info will come out trust me. The reason why it's still hazy is because the Hundeyin is trying to protect the identity of the whistle blower. Many interested Parties will travel to Guinea to get the verified information of Tinubu’s citizenship. Just relax and eat some pop corn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Guineee 360 National News Paper Confirm Tinubu Dual Citizenship- Pics by jlinkd78(m): 5:59pm On Apr 19, 2023
Noted
Re: Breaking! Guineee 360 National News Paper Confirm Tinubu Dual Citizenship- Pics by LivingSage: 6:00pm On Apr 19, 2023
Thanks for taking to correction about the topic in context.
Meanwhile, go to court and ask them that question
Rayban25:

You people still havent proven that obi dealt drugs...youre just yapping...You've still not answered my question sha...is tinubu a drug peddler or not?
Re: Breaking! Guineee 360 National News Paper Confirm Tinubu Dual Citizenship- Pics by Eniitankorede: 6:00pm On Apr 19, 2023
Obinoscopy:

The only people who created the unknowns are Zombidiots who plant lies and fake news everywhere in desperation to prevent Tinubu from being inaugurated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Guineee 360 National News Paper Confirm Tinubu Dual Citizenship- Pics by Obinoscopy(m): 6:01pm On Apr 19, 2023
favor914:
Probably he is a honorary citizen of the Republic du Guinea, & entitled to a diplomatic passport @ the pleasure of the president of Guinea as a special diplomatic representative of the president of Guinea to Nigeria.

He Tinubu is elected President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, he renounces his Guinean citizenship before been sworn in, please what is all the noise about?
Diplomatic Passport for a honorary citizen? That would be strange but let's see. I'm sure more details will be revealed soon.
Re: Breaking! Guineee 360 National News Paper Confirm Tinubu Dual Citizenship- Pics by favor914: 6:02pm On Apr 19, 2023
Obinoscopy:
More info will come out trust me. The reason why it's still hazy is because the Hundeyin is trying to protect the identity of the whistle blower. Many interested Parties will travel to Guinea to get the verified information of Tinubu’s citizenship. Just relax and eat some pop corn.
Ok he Tinubu renounced the Guinean citizenship yesterday?
Re: Breaking! Guineee 360 National News Paper Confirm Tinubu Dual Citizenship- Pics by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 19, 2023
LivingSage:
Thanks for taking to correction about the topic in context.
Meanwhile, go to court and ask them that question

Of course I didnt expect you to answer but documents and videos are there...alabosi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Condemns Zamfara Girls’ Abduction / Fuel Price Crashes: Petrol Now 560, Diesel 920 (Fake News) / The Root Of The Niger Delta Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.