Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,951 members, 7,810,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

2023: Work From Home Remote Jobs That Pay You $3k A Month & Above. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 2023: Work From Home Remote Jobs That Pay You $3k A Month & Above. (439 Views)

Trending In 2023, Work From Home Online Jobs / Full Tutorial On How To Make Between $1.5k to $3k Per Month With CPA Marketing. / Work-From-Home Jobs You Can Start In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Work From Home Remote Jobs That Pay You $3k A Month & Above. by nohitch: 6:35pm On Apr 19, 2023
This is something I have been keeping for so long and I am really sorry for keeping it from you.

Or should I be really sorry?

Either way here goes.

Sometime, in August 2022, I was sending my normal newsletter campaign for people in the USA, to buy a software on Clickbank i was promoting.

One of the subscribers by name Doyle, replied to me saying “I don’t want no software, I want someone to handle this stuff for me and I’ll pay “.

So I reached out to him and long story short, we signed a deal to pay me $1500 every month for the next 3 months. (It was more than this but let us use 3 as a round number)

That’s a cool $4500 for 3 months

Then I found a way to get the job done perfectly without lifting a finger..

But that’s not even the confession.

You see I built on the side, an agency that does a couple of projects for big companies and we get paid as much as $2000 per client.

Now run the calculations when we do this for 3 clients every month, for the next 3 months..

1 month=== $2k

2 clients per month ==$4k

$4k for 3 months that’s $12k.

The confession to this is I have been keeping this to myself because I didn’t want to share it..

But seeing what’s going now with the economy and the world, it would be so bad of me to keep this to myself..

This is the only strategy I have used to secure wealthy and international clients that pay my agency monthly to work with them.

And you know the best part,

I don’t even do most of the work myself.

Plus, I only work with clients who own companies worth millions of dollars.

Not penny clients, but the big guns.

All these can be yours today if you want to change your story.

I don’t need to say much, just check the link below.

https://nohitch.com/cpcein/

Re: 2023: Work From Home Remote Jobs That Pay You $3k A Month & Above. by Musa4080(m): 9:31am On Apr 20, 2023
Send an email

(1) (Reply)

Otedola Raises Stake In Transcorp To 6.3% With Additional Share Purchase / FTMO 10k Challenge Fee Sponsorship Offer / The Online Scam Titled Pfizer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.