Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Davido Responds To A Fan Who Reminded Him Of His Son Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Responds To A Fan Who Reminded Him Of His Son Death (400 Views)

My Album Is Not A Floppy Disk - Davido Responds To Burna Boy’s Tweet / Actress Ini Edo Has Replied Her Fan Who Reminded Her Of Approaching Menopause / "God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Responds To A Fan Who Reminded Him Of His Son Death by shegesup: 6:38pm On Apr 19, 2023
Davido in an event where he was been asked questions from fans about his just released album “Timeless”, a stony hearted fan goes further to ask him to state the reason why he did not infuse the death of his son in his album timeless

“It is my personal issues and I have always been an happy person irrespective of what I am going through…. “ He said
To listen to what he said click the link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXwSJvMO1AY
Re: Davido Responds To A Fan Who Reminded Him Of His Son Death by illicit(m): 7:38pm On Apr 19, 2023
Yeah

It's nothing new

People always die around him

(1) (Reply)

MURPHY Afolabi Interview With BBC, His Background, Challenges, Pronunciations (S / Ndlea To Start Fresh Investigation On Seun Kuti For Drûgs After His Arrest For S / Grace Don Locate This One” – Up And Coming Singer Impresses Davido With Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.