Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Rita Dominic Shares Stunning Photos Of Their Traditional Wedding As She Winds Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Shares Stunning Photos Of Their Traditional Wedding As She Winds Up (878 Views)

BBNaija's Tega Dominic Shares Sultry Photos / Tega Dominic Shares Stunning Photos After Returning To Instagram / Rita Dominic Shares Amazing Pictures Of Her Late Mother 20yrs After Her Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Shares Stunning Photos Of Their Traditional Wedding As She Winds Up by AfricanGlitz(f): 6:51pm On Apr 19, 2023
Rita Dominic Shares Stunning Photos Of Their Traditional Wedding As She Winds Up One Year Tradiversary With Fidelis Anosike

It is the one-year tradiversary of delectable screen goddess, Rita Dominic and her husband, Fidelis Anosike.

Taking to her Instagram page, Rita Dominic shared stunning photos from their traditional wedding.

She noted how it’s one year today since she got married to the love of her life.

To read more, follow this link https://africanglitz.com/2023/04/19/rita-dominic-shares-stunning-photos-of-their-traditional-wedding-as-she-winds-up-one-year-tradiversary-with-fidelis-anosike/

Re: Rita Dominic Shares Stunning Photos Of Their Traditional Wedding As She Winds Up by eepeepook: 6:54pm On Apr 19, 2023
Last last, this one enter person household. Hmm.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Shares Stunning Photos Of Their Traditional Wedding As She Winds Up by Flight90: 7:16pm On Apr 19, 2023
I thought she was already married 🤔

(1) (Reply)

Davido Sent N2m, But I Received Only N1m; N1m Spent On Coffin - Mohbad's Dad / Mohbad Wife Kílled Mohbad: Very Dark Man Got Some Evidence How Mohbad Died From / My Christmas Present For Lady Oprah Winfrey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.