Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Retrieval Of Call Logs From Network Providers - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Retrieval Of Call Logs From Network Providers (484 Views)

NCC Releases Short Code For Ending Unsolicited Messages By Network Providers / FG Orders Cancellation Of ₦20 National Identification Number Retrieval Charge / Data Plans For Different Network Providers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Retrieval Of Call Logs From Network Providers by Luther0luther: 7:02pm On Apr 19, 2023
Please how can one get a network provider to provide personal calls logs for a certain period?

I use an mtn line and I need to access some numbers which I saved,but unfortunately can not retrieve because I did a hard reset on my phone, without doing a manual backup, as Inhad my phone on autosync, but upon restoring, I noticed that the backup was obsolete.
I have used the mtn app which only shows outgoing calls and have also called their customer care,who have said that they can't access customer's call logs, and their answer isnt suprising given that they're outsourced workers largely.

What other means are available to me please?
Re: Retrieval Of Call Logs From Network Providers by moski5(m): 10:33pm On Apr 19, 2023
Luther0luther:
Please how can one get a network provider to provide personal calls logs for a certain period?

I use an mtn line and I need to access some numbers which I saved,but unfortunately can not retrieve because I did a hard reset on my phone, without doing a manual backup, as Inhad my phone on autosync, but upon restoring, I noticed that the backup was obsolete.
I have used the mtn app which only shows outgoing calls and have also called their customer care,who have said that they can't access customer's call logs, and their answer isnt suprising given that they're outsourced workers largely.

What other means are available to me please?
speak to a lawyer or get a court order for it's release
Re: Retrieval Of Call Logs From Network Providers by Luther0luther: 1:36am On Apr 20, 2023
moski5:
speak to a lawyer or get a court order for it's release

Thanks bro.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Oraimo Tempo 2S Unboxing And Review - Is It Worth Buying?! / Oraimo Freepods LITE Unboxing / Help! My Redmi 9 Shutting Down By Itself.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.