Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,322 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Zenith Test Format - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Zenith Test Format (1279 Views)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / MTN Function Specific Test Format, please help! / Very Likely Mobil Test Format For Trainee Engineer From A Reliable Source (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zenith Test Format by ijeky: 7:22pm On Sep 03, 2007
Any idea on how the zenith test looks like. Pls help.
Re: Zenith Test Format by xxsly9: 7:29pm On Sep 03, 2007
zup ijeky,
please post the venue, date and time.
tanx
Re: Zenith Test Format by oloksman1(m): 9:55am On Sep 04, 2007
A friend told me,during his time(Just B4 call-up time,in Lagos),that they were 300 questions in 2hrs,almost 100 quantitative,200 others.
i was called too in Benin,
st mary int'l sch.
warri sapele road,benin Edo state.
Am serving in Warri,may be that explains the proximity.

Which us all good luck,come thursday .
Re: Zenith Test Format by stellon: 10:02am On Sep 04, 2007
@oloksman1, plz how did they call you cos i applied also, but did hear anything
Re: Zenith Test Format by ok2000: 10:13am On Sep 04, 2007
tanx 4 de info. will it be 4 Incoming Batch B corps menbers alone or can batch A dat are currently serving go 4 it. Fellow nairalnders pls, feed me with info 'cos i will like 2 gate crash.
Re: Zenith Test Format by iacbwa(m): 10:41am On Sep 04, 2007
GAte crashers, are they allowed to take this Zen Bank test sef. plz somwan in da hauz shud feed me wit da info coz I wan gate4crash, plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Zenith Test Format by lorebobo(f): 4:38pm On Sep 04, 2007
pls does anyone know when the test will be holding in lagos? pls post the time, venue and date. thanks.
Re: Zenith Test Format by GENO: 4:57pm On Sep 04, 2007
the venue of the test is at ZBplc Sanusi Fafunwa street, V.I by 9am.
the dress code is formal.
go with 2 passport, CV, ID card, calculator, writing materials, photocopies and original credentials

GOOD LUCK smiley
Re: Zenith Test Format by oloksman1(m): 9:53am On Sep 05, 2007
Am a Batch A corp member in warri,
I got the SMS Twice on Monday at about 2pm,
I re-aplied about 2 months ago again,and finally,i was called.
I keep wondering if gate crashers could be given chance,looking at the venue,the standard of the school,with high fence ,decor etc.

I was d only lucky one amongst my folks,to be called.
Too bad,i'll be faring to benin alone.

I Wish Gate crashee(s) goodluck
Re: Zenith Test Format by bandb1: 10:22pm On Sep 05, 2007
plz does anyone know when the test would be taking place in port harcourt?plz post the time, date and venue thanks.
Re: Zenith Test Format by ezihe: 10:44pm On Sep 05, 2007
hi ijeky did you fi yhe frm online or thru hard copy.if thru hard copy, does it min that the p;ace you submitted your cv will mean the area you wud write the appitude test.pls reply i really nid to jnow
Re: Zenith Test Format by BHOOKEY(f): 12:18am On Sep 06, 2007
i hope its not too late?
well here it is-

ZENITH BANK
the format is thus: Numerical Reasoning, Comprehension, Sentence Correction and Critical Reasoning. There are 100 questions and 2 hours to finish up. If you can get Barrons foreign GMat. They dub their questions from foreign GMat. Both the comprehension, critical reasoning, and the rest. The questions will be very voluminous and you have to read fast. all the best wink
Re: Zenith Test Format by mokeju(f): 1:55pm On Sep 06, 2007
all u need is speed ,then i think dey do negative marking,just do d ones u know and free all odas.
Re: Zenith Test Format by jameh: 3:23pm On Sep 06, 2007
Bhookey please I will like to have your email address and phone number concerning the Zenith.My number is 08027522090 or my email shagoons@yahoo.com.Thanks as you respond on time
Re: Zenith Test Format by osemudiame(m): 3:38pm On Sep 06, 2007
P
Re: Zenith Test Format by okoroigwe: 10:26pm On Sep 07, 2007
plz is zenith bank only taking those dat hav 2.1,cos me i hav 2.2 and was invited 4 test in victoria island,lagos on the 11/09/07.plz reply.
Re: Zenith Test Format by twinity(m): 11:05am On Sep 08, 2007
just go there and do ur thing, comin outta sch wit a 2.2 shdnt make u shirk oppourtunitites when they come, abi them no c say ur class of degree b4 them call u?! All da best! smiley
Re: Zenith Test Format by xxsly9: 12:59pm On Sep 08, 2007
zup okoroigwe,
pls post the venue, date and time for the lagos zenith bank test.
tanx and wishin u all da best
Re: Zenith Test Format by nwadinkpa: 4:01pm On Sep 08, 2007
people in da house,do u know when zenith bank will have her test in port harcourt.thank u

(1) (Reply)

Ovalwave Telecom / Nysc 2011 / Graduate Trainee Job At Stroycotel Services LTD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.