Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,547 members, 7,823,398 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Is Toppers Network Really Paying? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is Toppers Network Really Paying? (1530 Views)

4 High Paying Skills In Nigeria You Can Learn Within 3 Months / Top 5 High Paying Side Hustles For Working Class People / Best Banks To Work In Nigeria: List Of Highest Paying Banks - FinancialWatchNgr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Toppers Network Really Paying? by Petercybit: 11:51pm On Apr 19, 2023
Many of you would have heard of an online platform paying for your logins, likes, post shares and referral. We have many who claim to even pay up to N200,000 to a single member just by inviting people.
Are these platforms real?
I can't say yes or no because I did one and I was scammed, I tried another and I was paid. I won't give you the name of any network for now.
The network on my subject has paid me tho, so I can say not all of these platforms are scam, you haven't found the right one yet.
Re: Is Toppers Network Really Paying? by Aramidemi(f): 7:37am On Jun 14, 2023
This toppers network is not paying activity earners oooo it has refused to pay alot of us based on sharing sponsored posts since last month please if you can't refer and only want to be sharing sponsored posts on toppers network please don't pay o if not your money is gone and you all sharing sponsored post it better you just stop now and stop wasting your time i'm really angry right now to say i borrowed the money to join this platform it really heartbreaking

(1) (Reply)

Add This To Your Career And Insulate Yourself From Unemployment. / How Much Is Toefl And Sat I Exam / Lady Who Works At An Eatery Dozes Off On Sandwich She Was Serving A Customer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.