Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Buhari Mocks Ortom Over Failed Senate Bid - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Mocks Ortom Over Failed Senate Bid (48568 Views)

Gov Ayade Loses Senate Bid As PDP's Jarigbe Clinches Seat / Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea / #Endsars: Buhari Mocks Dead Police Victims - Tunde Odesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Mocks Ortom Over Failed Senate Bid by Jones4190(m): 9:01am On Apr 20, 2023
SalamRushdie:
You hate him because he refused to allow you set up satanic Ruga in his state?
and did the people of Benue hate him for?
Re: Buhari Mocks Ortom Over Failed Senate Bid by Faboo5050: 9:03am On Apr 20, 2023
""The masses are ready to die to protect their vote" But mind you; Alot of people died in Lagos and other APC strong hold states on the process of defending their votes from the security agencies whom they used to rig the election. Ortom remains my hero!!
Re: Buhari Mocks Ortom Over Failed Senate Bid by softsoul22(m): 9:04am On Apr 20, 2023
Jlow2:
Believe apc at ur peril, elrufai and masari too refused to act on security report, because last time I checked bandits and Fulani terrorists are still grabbing pples land
The president said the governor ignored every intelligent report towards the mayhem in Benue state. So to secede his ancestral land to Fulani people against Rugar advocacy by the president Buhari. So ethnicity is what is been preached now in Nigeria. Let's stop this nepotism and ethnic cleansing of people against the wish of a particular region.

Check my siggy, and kindly contact for the export agent of Hardwood charcoal, Raw cashew nuts, sesame seeds, cocoa bean. I can also prepare/document your solid minerals product.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Mocks Ortom Over Failed Senate Bid by Jones4190(m): 9:06am On Apr 20, 2023
Jnkay:
That is to tell you how Nigeria is mess up. A whole president condemning a seating governor who refused to use his vector power to rig election. I still give it to Ortom because I didn't know he could be this selfless. He allowed the will of the masses and he never rigging the election like Wike, El-rufia, Sanwo-Olu, etc nor petitioned any one at the court as he loss. If Ortom was likes of APC governors, he will never allow the opponent to win it but he allowed the APC candidate to win. He didn't hijacked ballot boxes nor used hooligans to disrupt the election unlike Buhari governors and senators.

APC is very shameless.
we the good people of Benue state know our problem, ortom destroy the peaceful relationship existing between tiv and Fulani people, before ortom administration, a topical tiv man view Fulani man as his friends,

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Mocks Ortom Over Failed Senate Bid by Uchedizzy(f): 9:07am On Apr 20, 2023
See kettle calling pot black
Re: Buhari Mocks Ortom Over Failed Senate Bid by detectivejones: 9:08am On Apr 20, 2023
I don't get some people here bashing Buhari for what he said. Ortom is the most clueless goveror Benue has ever had who is only good at blaming Buhari. Its funny that some people here who have never spent a day in Benue are calling Ortom a saint

1 Like

Re: Buhari Mocks Ortom Over Failed Senate Bid by Charli3benkz(m): 9:09am On Apr 20, 2023
Jnkay:
That is to tell you how Nigeria is mess up. A whole president condemning a seating governor who refused to use his vector power to rig election. I still give it to Ortom because I didn't know he could be this selfless. He allowed the will of the masses and he never rigging the election like Wike, El-rufia, Sanwo-Olu, etc nor petitioned any one at the court as he loss. If Ortom was likes of APC governors, he will never allow the opponent to win it but he allowed the APC candidate to win. He didn't hijacked ballot boxes nor used hooligans to disrupt the election unlike Buhari governors and senators.

APC is very shameless.
Ur statement sbows that u lack enough information about benue state, hence the nonsensical presentation of gov. Samuel Ortom as a noble and selfless person. Ortom failed so much that he even failed in the govt house polling unit. Dont just write cos u have an opportunity to, do ur findings and get ur facts right.
Re: Buhari Mocks Ortom Over Failed Senate Bid by Killermamba: 9:10am On Apr 20, 2023
Re: Buhari Mocks Ortom Over Failed Senate Bid by 3seriez(m): 9:10am On Apr 20, 2023
Forget Sentiment whether you are for APC or PDP or LP or whatever party. Ortom was a terrible governor that wasted 8 years . He is best fit at best to be a local councillor.
Re: Buhari Mocks Ortom Over Failed Senate Bid by yahmohy27: 9:12am On Apr 20, 2023
Jnkay:

APC is very shameless.
You be Igbo?
Re: Buhari Mocks Ortom Over Failed Senate Bid by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 20, 2023
angry Shey it's President Buhari that is in Mecca that would be mocking someone, Oga Garba you know we know how to shoot a mockingbird, do dey talk wetin President Buhari no talk.
Re: Buhari Mocks Ortom Over Failed Senate Bid by Kukutenla: 9:14am On Apr 20, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Posterity will be harsh to the way HE Ortom governed Benue state. The verdict of Benue people is very loud. All the people he supported lost, his party PDP lost and he personally lost his bid to retire to the Senate.

Even his National Chairman from his state does not get along with Mr Ortom. Imagine Ortom as a sitting PDP Governor openly campaigning against the Presidential candidate of his own party headed by his fellow Benue man. Is that also caused by Buhari? smh.

He used all the insecurity problem in his state to misinform Benue people as a religious and tribal war and it got him his second term but when he wanted to get a third term through his proxy, Benue people said "enough is enough". They saw through his game and rejected him , everyhing and everyone he stood for.

Benue corrected the mistake in having him for 8 years by voting in Father Alia of APC.

Lol. I know one day the APC rats will come to insult Wike as being untrustworthy. His dodo is still on fire
Re: Buhari Mocks Ortom Over Failed Senate Bid by Dshocker(m): 9:15am On Apr 20, 2023
tsephanyah:
Ortom thought the christian militia (IPOB) will vote him as senate... He continue ass licking the losers.... They all become losers now and Benue people are wiser.

Fulani this and Fulani that fcking lowlifes

What has IPOB got to do with Benue?

Please reason before you talk, thank you.
Re: Buhari Mocks Ortom Over Failed Senate Bid by pocom16: 9:18am On Apr 20, 2023
SalamRushdie:
You hate him because he refused to allow you set up satanic Ruga in his state?
senseless talk

RUGA was never imposed on any state.. it was a way of curbing the farmer herder crises.. by isolating the cows in ranches.. state that were interested were to apply for it not the other way around.. let me also inform you that Ortom applied a, allocated lands and Benue is due for receiving N6bn .. Go and verify

1 Like

Re: Buhari Mocks Ortom Over Failed Senate Bid by Donedeal1(m): 9:20am On Apr 20, 2023
Buhari lost in:
Katsina States- home
Abuja-official residents
Kaduna state of residing

0-3

But as for Orton

0-1
Re: Buhari Mocks Ortom Over Failed Senate Bid by paramakina202: 9:28am On Apr 20, 2023
thedio:

A good man who fold his harm and watch Fulani killing his bro.
Before u say he is a gov and has little power to fight insecurity remember Zulum is also gov with more sophisticated security challenge in his state.....he stood his ground and fought along with Nigeria forces......He is always on the dangerous borno roads

FG led by Buhari refused to deal with Fulani bandits decisively nation wide not just in Benue state.
Why hasn't he dealt with insecurity and banditary in Kaduna if Ortom was the problem in Benue?

detectivejones.
Re: Buhari Mocks Ortom Over Failed Senate Bid by Solababa91(m): 9:31am On Apr 20, 2023
Ortom may have not done much in Benue state but I disagree with the The President submission on the security issues in Benue. If what the President is saying about Ortom is true then should the incessant killings in southern Kaduna too be blamed on the rascality and negligence of El-Rufai?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Mocks Ortom Over Failed Senate Bid by Angel55555(m): 9:32am On Apr 20, 2023
kapelvej:
Very useless president, he does not even realize that he epitomizes failure. He lost Katsina.
Well said.
Re: Buhari Mocks Ortom Over Failed Senate Bid by hush15: 9:33am On Apr 20, 2023
fortunateme:
Thank God the lazy president will soon leave our state affairs. Failed in GCE, as head of state and it's still failing as president. Northerners will never make the mistake of choosing anything from your lineage.
Otorm is also the gov. if southern Kaduna right?
Ethnic jingoist

Even as ex-president, he is bound to fail cos the only thing he thinks of is cows.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Mocks Ortom Over Failed Senate Bid by lereinter(m): 9:33am On Apr 20, 2023
gclowns in serious tears

Failure abusing another failure

😆

1 Like

Re: Buhari Mocks Ortom Over Failed Senate Bid by crackhouse(m): 9:36am On Apr 20, 2023
President buhari or Garba shehu? Cos the president I know don't even have time for gossips.
Re: Buhari Mocks Ortom Over Failed Senate Bid by Enemyofpeace: 9:37am On Apr 20, 2023
Buhari should shut the fok up

..Someone hawk my Facebook account, please how do I rethief it back from the hawker?
Re: Buhari Mocks Ortom Over Failed Senate Bid by Okhuadams(m): 9:46am On Apr 20, 2023
phylshan:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/04/buhari-mocks-ortom-over-failed-senate-bid/amp/
Oga presido just one question for you how you go take describe your own 8yrs if Orthom own is a failure ure is a failureses
Re: Buhari Mocks Ortom Over Failed Senate Bid by 9ty4our: 9:46am On Apr 20, 2023
This is entirely Shehu's talk and thought, none of the Buhari. President Buhari can never reduce himself this low to send Shehu to say this, is Ortom also responsible for the killings and insurgency all over the country?
Re: Buhari Mocks Ortom Over Failed Senate Bid by Okhuadams(m): 9:48am On Apr 20, 2023
phylshan:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/04/buhari-mocks-ortom-over-failed-senate-bid/amp/
Oga Presido just one question for you if Person own was a failure that mean your can be best describe as failureses

1 Like

Re: Buhari Mocks Ortom Over Failed Senate Bid by thisisit: 9:49am On Apr 20, 2023
BUHARI MOCKS 2 MILLION BENUE IDPs & PEOPLE FOR BEING VICTIMS OF GENOCIDE.... COMMITTED BY HIS OWN KINSMEN.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Mocks Ortom Over Failed Senate Bid by Okhuadams(m): 9:51am On Apr 20, 2023
phylshan:

Oga Presido if Orton own is describe as woeful and failure that mean say your own can be best describe as woefules candy failureses

1 Like

Re: Buhari Mocks Ortom Over Failed Senate Bid by Quodseverismete: 9:54am On Apr 20, 2023
Now we know who is behind the wanton killing going on in Benue state. So it's the presidency that was frustrating the anti grazing law in Benue state.

As the president you be ashamed that you could not prosecute even one person that has been carrying out the genocide in Benue state, history will beckon on you
Re: Buhari Mocks Ortom Over Failed Senate Bid by Raheeqilmaktoom: 9:57am On Apr 20, 2023
Guyman01:

You don't need to quote the whole article to write this one liner, please edit

Lol, ok.
Re: Buhari Mocks Ortom Over Failed Senate Bid by Fearyourcreator: 9:59am On Apr 20, 2023
kapelvej:
Very useless president, he does not even realize that he epitomizes failure. He lost Katsina.
HOW MANY OF YOUR FAMILY MEMBER OR GENERATION HAS ACHIEVED WHAT BUHARI HAS
Re: Buhari Mocks Ortom Over Failed Senate Bid by DrMuzungu(m): 10:20am On Apr 20, 2023
El Presidente Bulhari should respect himself.
Re: Buhari Mocks Ortom Over Failed Senate Bid by MultiDot: 10:20am On Apr 20, 2023
Look at this failure calling another a failure, may God forgive me for campaigning and voting for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters / Army Reacts To Boko Haram/ISWAP's Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy / Your Memory May Be Failing, Atiku Fires Fresh Shot At Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.