Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,758 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

The Only Crime Of Peter Obi Is That He's Igbo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Only Crime Of Peter Obi Is That He's Igbo (871 Views)

Simon Ikpa Led Unknown Gunmen Frees Police Officer Because He's Igbo / Okorocha Arrested Because He’s Igbo / 'Ohanaeze: Buhari's Regime Witch-hunting Abba Kyari Because He's Igbo' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: The Only Crime Of Peter Obi Is That He's Igbo by orisa37: 10:14am On Apr 20, 2023
YES.
AND OBI IS "PECUNIARY MANIA ".
Re: The Only Crime Of Peter Obi Is That He's Igbo by Buziness101: 10:49am On Apr 20, 2023
Weybuhari:
Have you ever imagined if Peter Obi was the one with all these Tinubu's allegations, hahaha APC's spoke person's would have been granting interview at channels every five minutes.
Did you notice the way the carried the audio call for head even went as far as translating it, the UK detention that didn't even last for hours cuz Peter Obi still attended church service there with the video everywhere but the children of hate said he spent Easter in detention.

Now everyday Tinubu one or two evil deeds dey Pop up. The calm don quiet, some wey still dey talk for nairaland na attack mode them dey. You will see something like " I'm just laughing at headless mob" they won't attend to the issues raised oooo.

When Peter Obi propaganda came out, we trashed the propaganda with facts, obidients are people with fact.

I'm proudly Yoruba obidient.
Incase you want to confirm i give you details under certain conditions

GOD BLESS YOU BRO, FOR STANDING ON YOUR GROUNDS TO SAY NO TO EVIL.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The satellite picture of kaduna state ThisGlob e.com / Lettter To Yoruba / Heavy Rain Destroys Tinubu's Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.